Customizing bust size for dummies?

Nixea

Hi , once again ...

@ Nixea : if you want to recreate something close the latex model with a lower breast size i have a simple solution ...  ( once again thanks to Saaya or Saaya's time for this ) : in the Saaya's Apacachii godess Store convertion  , there is the " Athena Chain " 's mod ... and this mod come in 3 different breast sizes.

And most of all , thes meshes are "SIP" ( separated In Piece ) , so only with the upperbody part .

So you can keep the modified Brideyna's lower part ( latex and feet )  and add one of the Athena upper ( with the chains ) ...

Better , if you used a model based on Corronera pre-weight painting ( most of them are based on Corronera)  to convert your first version ( non latex ) you can just copy/past ( copy branch / past branch of course ) the already converted chain ( if they don't perfectly match the breast size , just rescale them with NifSkope ...and don't forget to " Apply" your transformation ...that's a very important point .)

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33526/?

Of course you need to find a cutted lower body to put in the latex part but i think it's not a real deal to find that kind of cutted mesh.

Cheers.

PS ...and there is also a DM version ( Sexychain Double Melons Extra-33526 .7z ) ... so you have the choice between four different upper ( and breast ) sizes .

Pas mal , hein ?  .... ;°)

At this point I'd rather wait for your changes honestly. I don't know enough to make anything that's not very obviously patchwork like yet.

Greetings.

Well if you read the post i've just let to " QuiteTheTail" you already know the purpose  ( and detail) of this post ...

When i was talking about another idea to create a " Sort Of ..." , that's was just for example but there are others ...

So here a Skeleton + Nif based on Saaya's Athena Chains for Apachii Godess Converted to BBB , another mesh from Saaya's BirdFetich Convertion , a lower body ( this one came from GSBmodders ( it's from the GSB Compendium you can find here at LL ) + its "Vagina" ( this part is a "cutted" meshes i 've in mind when i posted my "idea" , and finally the RealHighHeels ( HH script ) come from the OldWolf58 " Oblivion Vanilla HighHeels" ... so you can use this nif as example or what you want , and you can also use an animation with NifSkope directly ... because of the Skeleton attached there.

You can test it in game , but it's better to copy branch/past branch of all the meshes there to a Nif file without a Skeleton already there ... that's just to not use some  machine's resources for nothing ...

Cheers. ... oh yes , and two screnshots too ...

skeleton+a sort of 07 b.nif

post-239275-0-53657800-1440616582_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-49914400-1440616593_thumb.jpg

Latex Outfit : AnnaFly's mesh + Goddess store nipple chains and gloves and Gloves and wrist chains from Mod ? ( do not remember )

attachicon.gifLatex.jpg

attachicon.gifSPBbodyAndLatex3.7z

Hi there.

Hi fejeena , thank you for this one .

To recreate a  "sort of " the difficult is just to find the right mesh , once done it just meeds ten minutes with NifSkope to test the model...

I made my " idea" just because i already know i have the necessary meshes on this machine ... but your looks better to the purpose i 've in mind.

Maybe i would be able to use it as base for the GBEC ( Gooboo) , RKA ( Samhain6)  and the Oldwolf58 last body too.

I need to check this mesh now with some usual animation with NifSkope first ... and after this in game ...

Cheers.

My mesh is with the Apachii Godess store BBB Athena Chains. ( only Op1 bones ! )  and your  ( AnnaFly) mesh from the post above. And I add new gloves  ( original BirdFetich did not work with uncut arms ) No LAPF butt bones  only a BBB Skeleton needed ( best not the outdated Corronera, use Growlf's Universal Skeleton )

And the mesh need Hands to use it as BFGUHKLatex.nif replacer ( or you must change the esp; so the BFGUHKLatex armor only use upper, lower and foot flags)

here a H Cup Version ( also the BBB Athena Chains upperbody with only Op1 bones. No Butt bones . with Hands so it can be used as BFGUHKLatex.nif replacer )

SPBbodyAndLatex H cup.7z

My mesh is with the Apachii Godess store BBB Athena Chains. ( only Op1 bones ! )  and your  ( AnnaFly) mesh from the post above. And I add new gloves  ( original BirdFetich did not work with uncut arms ) No LAPF butt bones  only a BBB Skeleton needed ( best not the outdated Corronera, use Growlf's Universal Skeleton )

And the mesh need Hands to use it as BFGUHKLatex.nif replacer ( or you must change the esp; so the BFGUHKLatex armor only use upper, lower and foot flags)

here a H Cup Version ( also the BBB Athena Chains upperbody with only Op1 bones. No Butt bones . with Hands so it can be used as BFGUHKLatex.nif replacer )

attachicon.gifSPBbodyAndLatex H cup.7z

Wow ...Fejeena for President  ! ... :°)

Merci.

I prefer working from the Hcup version ( because it's to reduce the model to a lower breasts size ) , but i don't use the Brideyna mod actually ... i 've tested it by the past and i only keep two meshes from this mod : the " badge with the four letters " S L U T" ... i use them as a repair ( a mark ) to quickly know what kind of BBB system is used in a weared outfit ... ( Moving Breast, BBb  or both compatible outfit ) .

But i saw that "QuiteThe Tail" cannot run this mod because it's no compatible with " open Cities" ... i don't use Open Cities but ithink it's easy to fix that issue only by pacing an entrance door far away from the Bravil 's City.

So maybe i will re-install this mod and change the entrance to match the Open Cities mod .

I rememberi 've already made my own esp ( as usual i never use the non - french esp ... i prefer mines) with another area before reaching the own added by Brideyna . In my mod, i cannot enter the Bravil House ( that's because i've already changed this house before testing the Brideyna's mod ) from thee , so that's why there is an " intermediate" room/area .

Anyway, once again , thank you.

Cheers.

" But i saw that "QuiteThe Tail" cannot run this mod because it's no compatible with " open Cities" ... i don't use Open Cities but ithink it's easy to fix that issue only by pacing an entrance door far away from the Bravil 's City."

You can remove the entrance behind the house and create a new entrance in the buyable Player house. ( But think there were two esp Versions. The Alternative_Entrance_V_ONEpointZERO-28813 Readme: "Moves the entrance from outside(behind) the Bravil Player House into that house next to the bed. Download the main package, install it, then overwrite the ESP in your Oblivion/Data Folder with this one. Should work with your current savegame. Compatible with Bathroom Mod. Other Mods changing the interior of the Bravil Player House may conflict."

Or you can add the entrance in any Player house you prefer.

-----------------------------

And Nixea was looking for a BFGUHKLatex.nif with smaller breasts. That's why I created a mesh replacer ( a mesh with Hands), so you can rename my nif ( to BFGUHKLatex) and overwrite the original. Done, no esp change needed.

Hi there.

Now a little  " joke " ...

BBB mesh for lazy, very lazy persons .

You don't need any 3 D tool ( except NifSkope , but this one is one of the most popular used since a long time now .. a must have ... and a very, very little knowledge is necessary ... and you don't need any " Converter" too  .

This is a  model i use as a replacer ( i neeced something else " quicly done ... very quicly done to test a special animation ) LC02 ( lower class 02.

It's a kind of Joke, ok, but fonctional ... not a " clean work " a kind of " Cenobite " ( don't take offense ... ) 's  mix ...  :°)

Enjoy !

Cheers.

PS : i needeed someting like this because i t was easy to change the size of this mesh ... quicly :easy to rescale , move , fix , grow-up , down etc ... that's why i did this .

PPS : if some are "interested" by the original mesh ( so without any "tweak" in the texture ) here it is : It came from Electrro's Designer Body Spell Mod ( thanks to him, of course ) .

For un unknown reason , this upper body came with ther breasts  originally cutted ,  i don't know if that's still true .

post-239275-0-95710900-1440620461_thumb.jpg

shirt.nif

femaleupperbody-Hcup ( Electrro's HFB) - Copie.nif

You can remove the entrance behind the house and create a new entrance in the buyable Player house. ( But think there were two esp Versions. The Alternative_Entrance_V_ONEpointZERO-28813 Readme: "Moves the entrance from outside(behind) the Bravil Player House into that house next to the bed. Download the main package, install it, then overwrite the ESP in your Oblivion/Data Folder with this one. Should work with your current savegame. Compatible with Bathroom Mod. Other Mods changing the interior of the Bravil Player House may conflict."

I'll make this short because I feel I'm digressing from this interesting topic. I'm aware there is an alternate esp, my problem with Brideyna's mod is: either I renounce to samhain's conversion and get the alternate (inner trapdoor) entrance - I can use it because I have no mods changing the Bravil player house - or I renounce to Open Cities (Classic) and use samhain's esp. I have tried the first option (to keep Open Cities, for now). Once I enter the basement though, I can find the UHK wardrobe and the living statue of a (Abriael?) Redguard woman. Is that the trainer? I wasn't able to interact with her, it seems.

Hi , once again.

Well , if someone wonder what he can do with my " joke" file , here an example :

PS ; the base upperbody is the A cup if i'm right , not the Hcup , so these boobs were a little resized for this test.

PPS : by the way Nailflan create by the pact a very Fetichist model ( i suppose it doesn't exist at the Nexus ) : Impractical BodySuit

http://4server.info/download/4shared.com/get/AEnvGzyj/impractical_bodysuit_2.html

I found the link from this LL source :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this/page-136#entry1147722

There are ( or were )  two versions of this mod ( if i'm right)

post-239275-0-90124100-1440627251_thumb.jpg

skeleton + Joke Boobs function.nif

post-239275-0-52287600-1440627868_thumb.jpg

QuiteTheTail: The Trainer addon adds a new room, a taining hall with female NPC "Cathubodura" ( no statue) and a lot of GUTS armor and clothes ( with piercings and Tattoos)

I have the main Mod: BridFG_V_ONEpointZERO-28813.7z

The altenative esp ( entrance in the Player house) : Alternative_Entrance_V_ONEpointZERO-28813.zip

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28813/?

And the Trainer addon: Trainer_AddOn_for_BFG_V_1POINT0-29549.zip

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/29549/?

There is a door in the Main Mod room to the Training hall, and a tunnel from the Training hall to the niben bay ( outside the City)

That bodysuit you came up with looks great.

Greetings.

Short ,because it's too late for me ...

That's just a simple "mash-up " i use this kind of thing for testing purpose just to see hoow i'll +- look once finished

As i wrote i put it  as a ' Joke" but it is usable for ... some tests or others.

Did you take a look ( and doawnloded some of the up00xxxx.7z files i mentioned ? Seriously some of them are very " special " ... i'll include them in a futur mod here ( too hot and pervert  for the Nexus ...) .

You know, in the Apachii godess mod there are a lot of things you can use to "recreate " stuffs like those from Brideyna. 

And you will find here a lot of ( if not all) BBB rizzed model ' but DMRA and not done by Nephennee ... so not with the Saaya's DMRA " bugged" mesh  ...) . With them it's easy to use the converter to which body you want .

These times ' and for a few months ) i' ll only work for the GBEc, RKA, the Oldwolf58's last body  ( not yet at the Nexus), and some ZKEC variations ... and probably by the way for one TGND ( i think it looks really "feminine"  especially the body i found these least days here :

http://up.mnty.net/?page=9&gal=0&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop  --->

http://up.mnty.net/img/up006055.7z   ... this mod comes with 3 different bodies here ( ZKEC-NPR ??? - and the TGND i like ...)

The last one i'm intessting to is the FCPA ( from HappySparkles) .So 5 bodies that's enought ... ;°)

There are also a lot of different little "special" things you can find here in the "comments  " from different topics ... the first month i was there i've dowloaded a "ton" of litlle things i never saw at the Nexus ... sure , some of them come in 3-4 or more duplicated forms ...

Anyway , that's all for tonight.

Cheers.

NB : @  QuiteTheTail : sorry here the link to the DMZ body i 've in mind ( from Darigaz's new blog ) :

http://darigaz17.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads#    ...  "feminine " hips too here.

Bye.

There is a door in the Main Mod room to the Training hall, and a tunnel from the Training hall to the niben bay ( outside the City)

I must have screwed up the installation then, or missed the door to the Training Hall, because I couldn't find it the first time. Now the mod is unistalled, but I will give it another try. Thanks.

@  QuiteTheTail : sorry here the link to the DMZ body i 've in mind ( from Darigaz's new blog ) :

http://darigaz17.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads#    ...  "feminine " hips too here.

Wonderful. This will shift my interest to ZKEC for some time I think. :)

Sorry for being so retarded, but what exactly should I do with the skeleton / joke you posted?

If I open it in Nifskope, it starts playing but the model remains inanimated. Do I miss resources?

I animate the "lollo" with the thrice blessed animation collection created by fore.  

@  QuiteTheTail : sorry here the link to the DMZ body i 've in mind ( from Darigaz's new blog ) :

Wonderful. This will shift my interest to ZKEC for some time I think. :)

Sorry for being so retarded, but what exactly should I do with the skeleton / joke you posted?

If I open it in Nifskope, it starts playing but the model remains inanimated. Do I miss resources?

I animate the "lollo" with the thrice blessed animation collection created by fore.  

Greetings.

... désolée , soirée un peu " arrosée " cette nuit " ... i'm not really  drunk but i'm a little bit confuse ...

My " joke " Skeleton start "playing" when you open it with NifSkope ? In this case it's an error /( mystake) mistake . Maybe i put here a Skeleton with an animation already loaded ?!?  

I must check that point right now. If this is the case , i 'll upload once again the file without an animation already there.

In fact i put it there just to show what you can do with it , quickly for a short an quick test before you decide to convert something looking like this but whit othere meshes this time.

To recreate something like this , It's better to use the same meshes used by Cenobite for his first " Lusty Maid ( or Lusty Bretonian , not sure of the name of the first version ) ... in fact for this one ( the Cenobite's mod)  i replaced his upperbody mesh with a model " F-cup " if i remember well ... but that's another story.

Well, i will download the " joke " Skeleton to verify  which version i putted there.

Cheers.

PS : Sorry i don't understand the meaning of your post : there is not yet an animation attached to this nif ...

PPS : ok i understand : it's just a model with the Skeleton i use in game ... you need to attach a ".kf" file  of your choice to this one ... ( Spell ---> Animation ---> attach  Kf file ) .

You never did that with NifSkope ?

It's "necessary" to see if there is/are some clippings in a model you made .

Bye ...

PPS : ok i understand : it's just a model with the Skeleton i use in game ... you need to attach a ".kf" file  of your choice to this one ... ( Spell ---> Animation ---> attach  Kf file ) .

Bye ...

I've tried to attack a .kf file once, but nothing happened. Must be something messed up in my Nifskope settings\preferences.

I'd like to see my models in action before actually try them in game, it would be nice (and time-saving).

Also, I'd like to know how to set a custom pose (different from the standard T-pose) in Blender.

I am disappointed. :lol:

I thought it was another kind of "trainer" if you catch my meaning (like Ptraci in Bravil Underground).

I got the mod working, that's all that matters. Screenshot here.

Speaking of Cenobite's Lusty Maid mod, I can't for the life of me find it anywhere. It's under moderation on the nexus, and Cenobite is banned for reasons.

Greetings.

I'have them ... a few time ago there was a request for one of the Cenobite's Lusty Maid ( or Bretonian ) mod.

If i remember well, Myuhinny posted a link ( this guy is incredible to find something ... thanks to him ) to this mod.

And yes , unfortunately Cenobite is no more at the Nexus and a few of his files are now set to " hidden" .

I don't know if he has a account here ( with another " name" ) so if i cannot find the Myuhinny link i'm talking about, i will send you a PM... with the file.

If the file is " hidden" at the Nexus , i'll not post them somewhere ...for a "public " realease , logic , isn't it .

I have a good reason to remind this first version because it was the first time i saw a "Pubic" hair in Oblivion ... in fact the second time , but i couldn't remember at this moment where i saw the first pubic mesh... ( it was the same as the one used in some Skyrim mod ... and probably that's was a "KrisTa" pubic mesh ...)

Let me a few minutes, i 'll check  my comments , i think the file is there ...

Coming soon ... ( i 'll post the link as a " PS " on this comment ... if i can find it ) ... so check / track this comment .

PS : well google it ... i found some links , bur asian character ( alphabetical letters ) are like " chineese"  for me , so i don't know wher i need to "push" to download a file ... on this machine i have the version 2 ( +/- 56 MB ) , i must check the other partitions to see if i have the version 1 too on this computer...  if you want the file i have , send me a PM ...

https://www.google.fr/?gws_rd=ssl#q=The+Lusty+Bretonnian+Maid

PPS : ok i found the v1 too ( +/- 8-9 MB ) i will send it to you , check your box ...

Bye ...

I've tried to attack a .kf file once, but nothing happened. Must be something messed up in my Nifskope settings\preferences.

I'd like to see my models in action before actually try them in game, it would be nice (and time-saving).

Also, I'd like to know how to set a custom pose (different from the standard T-pose) in Blender.

Greetings.

Hi , QuiteTheTail , sorry i don't know what a "T-pose" is ... i can post a link ( good description ) on how to use a kf file with blender to create a " statue" , but not to create a new animation or animation mod ( pose mod ) because i never did that  kind of thing.

But about NifSkope ... there is absolutly no problem to attach ( and see ) an animation ... open the Nif ( a Skeleton must be there , without it you will not be able to "play" anything  that's why i put the mesh with a Skeleton already there ) click on the "Spell function ---> animation ---Attach Kf ... and a new window will pop-up , there,  you must select the folder where the kf file you want to see/play is ... and " Ok" . At this point NifSkope will load the kf file and usually   the "play " function will start automatically ... if not click on " Play"  . That's all .

So it's better to put the Nif file directly in a folder where some Kf files are already there ( like this , that's fast ...) .

If you want to compare different " walk Forward based animation , it's better to reload the Nif file in a new window because sometime the preview animation you seen can " corrupt" the new one you want to see ... so it's better to only test one animation on the same nif at the time .

Compris ?

Cheers.

Compris ?

Perfectly. I shall try this at once.

By T-Pose I mean the idle with the model "crucified" (like this)

P.S.

Only now I realize that the link is unintentionally in the "mood" of this topic.

Looking back, I could have done the conversion much better (especially the breast region). I will try to improve it.

Compris ?

Perfectly. I shall try this at once.

By T-Pose I mean the idle with the model "crucified" (like this)

P.S.

Only now I realize that the link is unintentionally in the "mood" of this topic.

Looking back, I could have done the conversion much better (especially the breast region). I will try to improve it.

Hi...

Cruxified ? ... wouaw you're a very "rude" guy ... :°)

I already have this "pose mod" somewhere on this machine It's a CTADD pose something ... you want it ?

The NPC will looks "cruxified" on a cross.

I just need to remember where i put this file ..

Cheers.

You got me wrong. I wasn't talking about a pose mod. And no, I don't really want to crucify anybody !!!!

I was referring to the image to the left (the Blender main viewport). Compris?

No , QuiteTheTail, sorry i don't understand.... your english is better than mine , and usually i have no problem to follow ( and understand of course ) your posts , but not here  ...

You are not talking about a Pose mod , right ?

The "Blender screenshot looks like a "cruxified " pose , right ?

So i have a PCTAdd Pose mod wher you or a NPC use this kind of pose but on a wooden cross ... you want a picture/screenshot of this pose ? ( Not sure if i have it on this machine , i must check that point ...) .

In other way the pose mod uses a Kf file , and you can use it in blender for your purpose ...

Cheers.

No problem, it's all my fault, I should have explained myself better. Let's try again. :)

I wish I could change the standard pose in Blender 3D view, from the default (arms stretched to the sides, hence "crucified", something I would rather avoid) to something more "relaxed" (arms at 30-60 degrees from the Z axis). Or even more natural.

It's not that important (besides, the standard pose is perfect to work at the wrists when mending seams).

i can post a link ( good description ) on how to use a kf file with blender to create a " statue"

Perhaps this is what I'm looking for!

Hi there.

Well , ok no problem , in particular because this " tips" was related to this Brideyna's mod too : it's easy , i 'll copy/past a comment from the Nexus ( sorry , i know it's not "fairplay" to do so but i don't know how to link to a particular comment of a topic from the Nexus ... so all "credits" go to adani for his reply ...) :

..." adani 0 kudos12 posts

QUOTE (adani @ Dec 23 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice works! Im still wondering how you made the statue thing though, would be really nice to know!

It requires being familiar with blender/nifscripts.

1. Import the body parts and delete their skeletons
2. Import a clean skeleton + a .kf (animation file) and parent it to your body parts
3. bake the pose using modifier mesh deform -> click on make real behind armature parent deform -> click apply -> remove mesh deform modifyer
4. delete the skeleton

Your skeleton deformation should now be baked to your mesh. Hope that helped.

Well, a lot already, so all the steps you have to do in Blender right? Nifskope isnt really working for that I guess. Im not familiar with the program yet (Blender) although im thinkin of becoming, so I guess I should be allright. Thanks!

posted @ 13:33, 5 Jan 2010

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28813    ... the original post is there page 4 at this moment ( date) .

Cheers.

Archived