Customizing bust size for dummies?

Nixea

Wow, I had no idea this would get so troublesome. Wouldn't it be easier to just salvage the latex items and paste them on a body that works fine then? As I mentioned before, I just regret the lack of fetish items like these for Oblivion, I don't really have any personal reason to like the body used on that latex outfit (specially not the breasts).

But about NifSkope ... there is absolutly no problem to attach ( and see ) an animation ... open the Nif ( a Skeleton must be there , without it you will not be able to "play" anything  that's why i put the mesh with a Skeleton already there ) click on the "Spell function ---> animation ---Attach Kf ... and a new window will pop-up , there,  you must select the folder where the kf file you want to see/play is ... and " Ok" . At this point NifSkope will load the kf file and usually   the "play " function will start automatically ... if not click on " Play"  . That's all .

So it's better to put the Nif file directly in a folder where some Kf files are already there ( like this , that's fast ...) .

If you want to compare different " walk Forward based animation , it's better to reload the Nif file in a new window because sometime the preview animation you seen can " corrupt" the new one you want to see ... so it's better to only test one animation on the same nif at the time .

Compris ?

Cheers.

Another demo mesh, based on Annafly's "joke". I could have left some reduntant block in the file, sorry for that.

It's from "SPBbodyAndLatex H Cup" mod I found on Nexus. The upperbody is quite similar to Athena sexy chain, so if you prefer a smaller size, it shouldn't be too hard to find it, and make a mashup.

SPBbodyAndLatex H cup.7z

P.S.

It appears it isn't rigged for BBB, but the upperbody is supposed to be replaced anyway.

Greetings.

@ QuiteTheTail : just for informations :

The NiTriStrips " Cylinder.002.00 " is the  "badge " i was talking abot in the PM to quickly know if an outfit was done for the BBB,Moving Breasts or both bouncing systems ... but the four letters " S L U T " are missing in this nif .

Cheers

...but the four letters " S L U T " are missing in this nif .

So...? Did I miss some block when creating the nif?

Here's how I created it from your example nif (the one from Mur_Zik):

1. Block>"Remove" (not Remove Branch) only the body and outfit elements, leaving the skeleton (and the rest).

2. Block>"Paste Branch" in the Scene Root Speedbuster's outfit, one block at a time.

3. Block>"Crop to Branch" the Scene Root

4. Optimize>"Remove bogus nodes" (no nodes were removed).

That's odd. In both your sample nifs (the one you posted here and the one sent by PM) I can't find the "Cilinder.000.00" block you mention, yet it's there in mine.

Hi there.

Cylinder.000.00  ... of course not , i wrote Cylinder.002.00  .

Take a look at the meshes from Brideyna's Fetich mod ... the four Letters are there ( is there ... because the "4 " letters is only one mesh and not four ... )

It's easy to miss it because the Brideyna's model use the same metal texture ... not me , here a screenshot

of one of the 3 models i use ( custom colors ).

I f  i remember well , if you move these meshes ( they are not set to zero ,  i don't remember, i must check the original )  to adjust them to your outfir don't " Apply " ... it's one exception ... because the original meshes weren't well exported ( probably)  ....

Cheers.

PS : the picture 3 is from the model i've posted ... your forgot to copy Branch /past branch of the mesh with the letters.

post-239275-0-29424200-1441344589_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-74798500-1441344938_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-84869700-1441346015_thumb.jpg

Archived