As some other people pointed out, i approach Gideon in the bannered mare but he gives me no dialogue that can possibly begin the quest.

I have not had issue with this personally. However my test runs have been with fresh new toons. I'll peek into the code for a fix, time permitting.

I removed eager npcs for now. quest woks just fine now.

how do you removed eager npcs ? 

You don't even have to uninstall it, just disable the mod in MCM page. Save and then reload in the Inn and you are good to go.

ahh i see , but im already dont have eiger npc but still no dialogue there TT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I had to reload an old save so I wouldn't get stuck in the mod, but I didn't have any older save, and now my character is stuck with the visual affect with the Quest starting saying I should get some sleep, I'm feeling tired. Blurred slightly with a color tint. I tried deactivating the mod but the visual affect remain. Can this be fixed? Is it even a thing that can be fixed by a command like the Draugr eyes bug?

Also, I didn't even go to the bannered mare. The quest just randomly triggered when I simply entered the Ragged Flagon in Riften.