Best way to diversify female NPC body types?

corpsepimp

I finally have all my mods working correctly and i'm very happy with the game, except every female NPC is essentially the same body with the same body texture. I'm currently using Calientes beautiful bodies edition along with the remodeled armor for CBBE bodyslide. I also have the HDT breast and butt physics.

The body model looks really good, i'm just tired of seeing it on each and every woman. Whats my best bet to randomize the body types of the various NPC's out there? If I have to move off of CBBE then so be it. 

some great recommendations there,  I'd also add Bijin wives & warmaidens with their customizers..  but the best thing I reckon I did with my game was literally sit down and take the time to build the Best possible ( to my ability )  slim and heavy shapes in Bodyslide..  it might not be so great if your someone who likes super slim super model types for your pc but you could still fuck with their shape in race menu in game after I spose,  but you'll at least be able to See a fair difference in Random npc's in game this way..  or you could just change the odd random npc's weight from the console I spose.. meh just food for thought..

I found this, maybe it helps :)

PS Universal PC NPC Body Changer by oscarvonreuenthal

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47791/?

http://static-6.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/47791-2-1385228762.jpg

One body type for female NPCs, another for myself?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27075-one-body-type-for-female-npcs-another-for-myself/

How can multiple bodytypes be used at once in skyrim ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19106-how-can-multiple-bodytypes-be-used-at-once-in-skyrim/

Using multiple body meshes across multiple NPCs

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32609-using-multiple-body-meshes-across-multiple-npcs/

Different Bodies in the same game

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3535-different-bodies-in-the-same-game/

I hope it suffices, Puh   :lol:

Guest Jenova23

I created a mod that has race specific body types, armors, clothing, skin, age, custom armor, custom races, hair etc... the list goes on. The only thing is no one likes my body types or style lol... so I quit updating it due to a lack of interest.

VFNO

I created a mod that has race specific body types, armors, clothing, skin, age, custom armor, custom races, hair etc... the list goes on. The only thing is no one likes my body types or style lol... so I quit updating it due to a lack of interest.

VFNO

Jesus! Those NPCs look ugly as fuck! Good work :D. I bet those who fancy things like that will like the mod. :D

Those NPCs are so ugly that it is funny. Look at that Arcadia alchemist from Whiterun looks like a witch from cartoons. :D

VFNO

That was and an ambitious project, way beyond my ken. Some of those screenshots will probably cause me to sleep with the lights on for a while mind you.  

Guest Jenova23

VFNO

That was and an ambitious project, way beyond my ken. Some of those screenshots will probably cause me to sleep with the lights on for a while mind you.  

A few screen shots need to be updated, I also wouldn't be able to upload enough screen shots to do it justice.

VFNO

Jesus! Those NPCs look ugly as fuck! Good work :D. I bet those who fancy things like that will like the mod. :D

Those NPCs are so ugly that it is funny. Look at that Arcadia alchemist from Whiterun looks like a witch from cartoons. :D

Well that's the thing I have edited about 1362 different NPC. There is bound to be something in here for everyone. Besides you can simply edit the NPC you don't like, unless of course you don't like most, which is understandable.  This mod is like a massive resource / compilation, of most if not every other appearance altering mod out there. Just look at the esp in creation kit and you'll see how much work went into it.

I created a mod that I use privately that does this.

This mod allows you to use different set us body meshes for each of the non-beast races with also the ability to use different sets of textures for them as well. This mod is very simple and straight forward. I've created a simple folder structure where you can place each body:

For the meshes:

Data/meshes/actors/characters/character assets/Breton
  Dark Elf
  High Elf
  Imperial
  Nord
  Orc
  Redguard
  Wood Elf

In each of the race folders place your femalebody_0/1.nif, Femalefeet_0/1.nif, femalehands_0/1.nif as well as your 1stpersonfemalehands_0/1.nif.

*NOTE: If you have any of the following meshes missing in any of these folders, that body part will be missing in game. I can't not figure out how to make the mod revert to the default path if it cannot find the file it's looking for in these folders.

For the textures:

Data/textures/actors/characters/Breton
Dark Elf
High Elf
Imperial
Nord
Orc
Redguard
Wood Elf

Place your body textures files in here, even the head textures as they're needed to match the body textures.

*NOTE: These changes to the texture path leaves non-race textures such as 'femaleheadvampire.dds' alone. The same note that applies to the meshes above apply to the textures as well.

Place the Racebodies.esp at the bottom of your load order as it needs to be the last thing to load to make sure no other mod is modifying the race file paths.

I wanted the mod to be as friendly with the Bodyslide as possible. It's as easy as creating the body you like, and dropping it in one of the race folders.

I'm also working on a mod that allows each race to have their own clothing and armor. That's a bit more of a pain as you have to change the path for every single equitable in the game.

Just as a disclaimer, YOU need to provide all the models and textures for this mod. I will not take other peoples work and bundle it with mine without their permission.

Race Bodies.7z

Archived