[HDT SMP] Hair pack

11 hours ago, nightwolf said:

The hairstyles will be invisible on your character unless you add your race to additional races(yes, even vanilla races) for each armoraddon. Some sloppy modding by the author there. I have no idea how it could work for you.

They work fine except one of them, can't remember which one it was.

ledo is kind of a pioneer on smp show some respect to him.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When I try to install part 2 using MO2, I get an extracting error.  Forgive a nooby question but does this not support MO2 installation?  If not, can you provide some guidance?

Thanks.   Would love to see HDT hair in SSE.

• 1 month later...

same issue here. installed mod, after equip there is no hair (skin).

YunDao hair from nexus working perfect, also some other mods old hair mods from LL are not working.

I noticed that YunDao has placed the xml next to the nif, and the xml contains more lines

i read a tutorial with that here on LL (just understanding 1/2 of it), and it seems the Hairpack and the other mods are written with this Tutorial but its outdated with skse 2.0.16/skyrim 1.5.80.

*edit* maybe someone can make it work again, i just want the traveler red with physics from KS hairs :)

The second file is not needed and it has 1 of the hair nifs causing the error. How ever I found nothing new in second file at all. Everything works great hats of to its modder.

Ps

This is for oldrim and probably won't work on 2.0.16 or what ever you have on newer skyrim's. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 6:59 AM, shaidien said:

This is for oldrim and probably won't work on 2.0.16 or what ever you have on newer skyrim's. 

oldrim? that explains what is happening! Im running Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.80 with SKSE 2.0.16.

Thanks for clearification.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:59 PM, shaidien said:

The second file is not needed and it has 1 of the hair nifs causing the error. How ever I found nothing new in second file at all. Everything works great hats of to its modder.

Ps

Just FYI both files are required for proper extraction, they are a multi part rar file. Download both files into the same folder, dbl-click first file and it will open in 7zip file manager, drag data folder to a temp folder or location and it will extract contents from both files in order. There is no need to extract the 2nd file individually, if using MO see below.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:53 PM, zed56 said:

When I try to install part 2 using MO2, I get an extracting error.  Forgive a nooby question but does this not support MO2 installation?  If not, can you provide some guidance?

Thanks.   Would love to see HDT hair in SSE.

A little late reply but info for any one else, Mod Organizer will install the multipart rar files correctly as long as they are both in  the same folder you are installing from, you only need to install part 1 as part 2 is extracted and installed automatically.

• 10 months later...