[ original question and answer cut ]

Great mod by the way Beamer.  Just had a thought.  I know SLEN uses arousal to determine the chance of a success, but if there was a way to raise the arousal itself.  Like a Flirt mechanic.  A successful Flirt would raise the arousal a little, which increase the chance of a Charm.  An unsuccessful attempt would either do nothing and lower arousal a little, or the Player could be completely rebuffed and lower arousal even more.

Do you mean the little speech mini game from Oblivion? Something more immersive than the potions and spells?

There is another modder working on a flirt type system that would lead to sex. Possibly if it just can raise the disposition of someone with out always running a sexlab scene the favor increase could be used to increase SLEN's acceptance chance.

Not gonna lie, never played Oblivion.  Or any of the other Elder Scrolls games.  Jump straight into Skyrim.  If something like that exists, I can see why it is still so popular.  Also why certain friend of mine won't kind of shut up about it.  Either way, don't have it now and, not saying I'm never going get it, but there are quite a few other things on my wishlist before it. *shrugs*  We'll see what the future holds.

Are you talking about Relationship Dialogue System?  I tried that out, and while it shows A LOT of promise, it does need some polish, but yes essentially.

Or at least not as extensive.  This would be more of make a comment.   *dice rolls*.  If positive, Arousal increase by some factor of an amount.  If negative, decreases by some factor of an amount.  That sort of thing.

RDS is much more conversationalist than a simple (ex. "You look absolutely stunning") type of comment, which is where I was getting at.

In a perfect world though......

So, RNG to increase your RNG?  (and RDS is what I had in mind... shows promise, might work after polish)

The system Oblivion had worked on a wheel, with 4 different comments you had to make. The game was, certain comments would increase how the NPC felt about you and some would decrease it. As you made comments the wheel would turn, IIRC you could make one each. The idea was to say the thing that increased liking while that was strongest and say the decreasing thing when it was lowest... at least for persuasions.  Skyrim doesn't have any sort of UI similar so I don't think that could be quite replicated, though through the dialog system and a widget on the screen... maybe.  That or re-purpose the lockpicking screen.

Not everyone liked the Oblivion system and it was prone to glitches from time to time. And as usual, people liked the game for a variety of reasons, some of which they like Skyrim more for, and some less so.

Well when I charm an npc even if I just let the conversation go through normally or if I rush it then the conversation closes with no choices when the charm succeeds.

This I can probably help with.

I too have encountered this issue where no choices will appear after a successful charm.

So far, it seems to be from uninstalling mods.  Even when after clean my save, it'll happen.

To fix it:

1. (For Convenience) Save your SLEN settings to an ini/Json file.  There's in an option available to do so.  Because there is also an option to Load said settings from the ini/Json file should you feel the need start an entirely new game/playthrough.

2. Uninstall SLEN, then exit the MCM menu.  You should see message stating SLEN has been uninstalled.

3. Reinstall SLEN and let it do it's thing.  Should take but a couple of seconds.

4. Then load your Saved Settings and your good to go.

Don't know why SLEN suddenly stopped working like this.  Has only been with the new recent updates, but not really a major issue.  Before I would just simply reinstall it in the Data Folder.

There really should be no need to do all of this. Every version of SLEN since the very first one can be flawlessly updated, I test this on about 10 different save games every release. The most important thing is that you do not just keep playing when something is wrong. The moment you make a save game you commit that wrongness to it and the only way to fix it will be to go through something like the above.

If something is wrong after an upgrade, then the upgrade itself went wrong, most likely because you didn't follow best practices (go to a quiet place, wait for 30 seconds or so before making a save, yada yada, the usual). If you notice something is wrong:

1. Uninstall the new version and re-install the previous version

1b. (Edit) Reload your last save from before the failed upgrade.

2. Make sure you have no running SLEN processes (like a planned party, or an aphrodisiac potion that's still active)

2. Go to a quiet place

3. Wait for 30 seconds

4. Make a save

5. Re-install new version

6. Test

7. If everything is OK, you're good to go. If you still see the problem, check your papyrus log for SLEN related errors and solve them before repeating the above process.

The moral (which counts for every other mod too): don't keep playing when something is wrong, solve the problem first.

Well one that I use often is Sexlab Util, and it is rather old so I'm not sure what it uses.  It does not seem to care how sex starts, but triggers on stages as much as anything else.  There are options for on sex start, orgasm, end, after sex and the event I usually try to use I have set to display a message, and increase the relationship. I have wondered if order of those two events matter, or if stage influences the success based on obtaining both actors.

You wrote "There are options for on sex start, orgasm, end, after sex and the event I usually try to use I have set to display a message, and increase the relationship." It's not entirely clear to me from that sentence to which of the events you have attached the relationship increase. However to minimize conflicts I would attach the relationship increase to the last possible event (the after sex event I guess). That way it should give the increase well after SLEN is long done with everything. To which event you attach the message should not matter.

I don't use SexLab Util so I cannot vouch for how that is written, if for example it stores the current rank at the start of the sex scene and changes it to current+1 during the specified event, then you're pretty much out of luck, it's almost always going to conflict. But I assume it's written a bit more sane than that and that it reads the current rank right before it makes its adjustment.

Mostly in the interest of an academic discussion, and in case it leads to enlightenment of others...

Util also has aggressor/victim/not rape and indoors/outdoors and a few other conditions, so my attempt is using it for a few situations SLEN won't apply.  This isn't a serious playthrough right now, so available increases isn't a factor for me, but as indicated by the TDF Prostitution and Succubus based questions already answered is certainly an ongoing FAQ.

I've tried it on several different events and currently on the "end" event, but I can try the After one too. I hadn't thought about the "capture current rank and store" possibility, though that would be the kind of incompatibility I was trying to identify and avoid.

[ EDIT ]

I think I found one of my issues, in that I forgot I'd set the increase event to 4, which apparently does not work if the target is already at 1. Using both 1 and 2 point increases worked, even with a SLEN started scene and SLEN based increase.  Now I just have to get the conditionals right, which is doubly important as some of the events I'm trying to create have negative consequences.

It probably fails if the result would lead to a rank higher than 4. Assuming that you can tie multiple procedures to a single event, you could maybe 'cheat' your way around this by adding 4 procedures that give a +1 increase, instead of 1 that gives a +4 increase.

Beamer, I love your work. SLEN is just fantastic. I was wondering, though... Would it be possible to make it easier to initiate a threesome with an established married/paired NPC couple, especially if the two are in close proximity? I'm thinking of couples like Hod/ Gerdur, Alvor/ Sigrid, Jon Battleborn / Olfina Graymane, and such. Currently, it seems like I have to work a LOT to get both parties to near max relationship rank in order to get the both of them at the same time.

OK, it's time for another party. Last one was great, but... Beamer, may I have a request? Would it be possible to make the servers stay a little longer? You know, to clean up the mess... I just can't handle it on my own. ;)

Seriously, the havoc... I mean havok. Is there a cleaning spell somewhere? :P

BTW, your advice worked, I have a guest list with both males and females. Everything is just great.

I think I found one of my issues, in that I forgot I'd set the increase event to 4, which apparently does not work if the target is already at 1. Using both 1 and 2 point increases worked, even with a SLEN started scene and SLEN based increase.  Now I just have to get the conditionals right, which is doubly important as some of the events I'm trying to create have negative consequences.

It probably fails if the result would lead to a rank higher than 4. Assuming that you can tie multiple procedures to a single event, you could maybe 'cheat' your way around this by adding 4 procedures that give a +1 increase, instead of 1 that gives a +4 increase.

Yeah, I thought it would add to the current and max out at 4 with a cap, but found it does not. I wonder how many other hard caps there are like that.  Armor and elemental resistances are not that way, as you can keep adding armor but it doesn't do anything. Not sure how faction standings are handled, as I haven't looked at that enough yet.

To finalize the test I did setup a second event with a +1 and put that in the after stage, with the old one changed to +3 in an earlier stage. As it is, a +1 will serve my needs just fine and I should have tested with that from the start.

So note to everyone... test with the smallest increments, always!  And relationships do not go over 4 and additions will not be given if it would push it over 4.

Well the thing with it was that this was on a new save. I didn't keep the previous version, but will try reinstalling.

Edit: Well reinstalled and same issue after trying a clean save.

This is on a new game? Then you either have script files from a (very) old version in your script folder (version 20150928), or you did not overwrite the BSA when you upgraded. Delete all the SLEN*.pex files from your Data/scripts/ folder and make sure you have the latest version of both the esp and bsa file in your Data/ folder.

Yeah, I thought it would add to the current and max out at 4 with a cap, but found it does not. I wonder how many other hard caps there are like that.  Armor and elemental resistances are not that way, as you can keep adding armor but it doesn't do anything. Not sure how faction standings are handled, as I haven't looked at that enough yet.

To finalize the test I did setup a second event with a +1 and put that in the after stage, with the old one changed to +3 in an earlier stage. As it is, a +1 will serve my needs just fine and I should have tested with that from the start.

So note to everyone... test with the smallest increments, always!  And relationships do not go over 4 and additions will not be given if it would push it over 4.

It all depends on the mod. Afaik relationship rank is not hard capped in script, however it's generally considered bad practice to go over 4 because some stuff in the CK is coded on rank == 4 rather than rank >= 4, so values over 4 are not always correctly recognized. So it's up to the mod to prevent you from going over 4, which they can do either by capping at 4 (which is what SLEN does in the few rare cases where you can earn more than +1 at once) or just refusing the increase altogether if it would push the rank over 4, which seems to be what this tool does then.

Faction rank is a bit the same way, only more dangerous. Ranks go from -127 to +127, and I think if you're on +127 and accidentally add 1 in a script, you end up on -127 :) Not sure about faction combat reactions, I haven't tried changing those through script.

OK, it's time for another party. Last one was great, but... Beamer, may I have a request? Would it be possible to make the servers stay a little longer? You know, to clean up the mess... I just can't handle it on my own. wink.png

Seriously, the havoc... I mean havok. Is there a cleaning spell somewhere? tongue.png

BTW, your advice worked, I have a guest list with both males and females. Everything is just great.

There is no cleaning spell but I have found an excellent solution to that problem: throw the party in someone else's house! Works great in RL too :) The servers are paid by the hour of course, have you ever seen someone who was paid by the hour stay a little longer? :P

Beamer, I love your work. SLEN is just fantastic. I was wondering, though... Would it be possible to make it easier to initiate a threesome with an established married/paired NPC couple, especially if the two are in close proximity? I'm thinking of couples like Hod/ Gerdur, Alvor/ Sigrid, Jon Battleborn / Olfina Graymane, and such. Currently, it seems like I have to work a LOT to get both parties to near max relationship rank in order to get the both of them at the same time.

As of next version it will be possible to pick acquaintances & friends as 3rd actor in a 3some too (currently only confidants and up), provided that their arousal is high (50+ for friends, 70+ for acquaintances. So as soon as 1 of the couple is your lover, and with a little help from the shout, spells and potions or some good ol' streaking, you will be able to have such 3somes.

Dynamically detecting spouses is almost impossible. For the 3 examples you gave, according to the CK one couple are allies with relationship type 'spouse', one couple are lovers with type 'spouse', and one couple are allies with type 'courting'. It's all so inconsistent that whatever method of detection I'd come up with, it's likely to miss half the couples and probably would have a bunch of weird false positives thrown in too.

Honestly, I have been disappointed with Skyrim's "love/sex/relationship system" from the very beginning. First of all the relationship rank seem to matter only in regards to questing/hiring etc. The fact that your "lovers" may be both male and female no matter what the PC's preferences is confusing. There is this "association type" as well (which you wouldn't always know in-game, you need to open CK to check) and it is independent from relationship rank (an NPC's spouse may be just an acquaintance). And when the SexLab comes in you get a complete social chaos where a gay male is courting a lesbian and they are lovers or there's a heterosexual couple, married though barely standing each other but thanks to some mod magic having sex on regular basis twice a day. I'm not saying that these examples are impossible, but in most cases they're a result of some random factors completely unfounded by the story, quests, etc. To organize all this somehow would be a real, well, fire in the hole wink.png ...

Alright, I've been testing, and have come to 2 conclusions:

1. This is indeed a problem

2. It sucks to be hetero smile.png

1. My point exactly

2. I got used to it, but I always thought that being bisexual would be an ideal option tongue.png .

This is exactly the reason why I decided to expand the relationship system a little smile.png There is a lot more to the relationships than just quests/hiring though, in fact I would say that is the least of its effect. With most of the NPCs you can hire/ask to follow you can do so right from the start of the game anyway, without having to do a favour quest or something similar first. More important effects are things like being able to use their bed/house, getting assistance in combat, being allowed to take their stuff, getting "help my people" increases for Thane quests.

Also keep in mind that Skyrim does not have a "sex relationship system". Vanilla Skyrim thinks of the children, so you can't really fault Bethesda for not thinking of us perverts when they added the relationships to the CK tongue.png Most of the pre-defined relationships in the CK are there for a specific purpose (like being used in a quest to fill aliases, for example to determine who shows up as 'family' of your spouse during a wedding, or for text replacements in dialogue which is where the association type comes in). If there is no such specific purpose then most likely Bethesda did not create a relationship because it would not have any effect between NPCs anyway, so it would just be clutter.

Regarding gay/straight, I think people often misunderstand how this works. Your sexual orientation as defined by SexLab is reactive, not pro-active (this fits nicely into Skyrim's skill system, which works along the same principles). It's not a statement of intent about how the (N)PC is going to behave in the future, but rather it is a statement of how they have behaved in the past. It's a simple calculation of same sex vs opposite sex partners. Any NPC as well as the PC can be 'turned' from straight to gay by having plenty of same-sex partners, and vice versa. It is up to the imagination of the player to decide which NPCs are gay and which straight, and as long as you play things that way, the SexLab sexual orientation will reflect that choice.

That also means that if you're only presenting your followers with same-sex choices as potential sex partners, they will eventually turn gay according to SexLab. If you want your followers to be straight, you'll have to make sure they can get their relief with opposite sex partners.

The sexual preference within SLA determines how fast an actor gets aroused when seeing naked people. Although this is more pro-active than the SexLab orientation, you shouldn't look for much more behind it. After all, SLA uses the vanilla sex, not the SexLab gender - it relates to what the actors see more than what they do. It does not limit who NPCs can have sex with, and again if they're highly aroused and you don't make sure that they can get their relief with opposite sex actors, then eventually they're going to look for it elsewhere. In short, it's all in your hands, but it takes a little more effort than just flipping a switch.

For me it all tends to work quite well, but then again I generally don't use mods that make NPCs have sex with each other without me initiating it or at least heavily influencing their choice of partner. If you do use such mods and they initiate a lot of sex scenes between random people, then it is likely that all your NPCs will end up being bi in the long run according to SexLab.

Now I see why SLEN is such a good mod. You seem not only comprehend the Skyrim's system, but also 'feel' it, so to speak, and where I saw problems by looking at the surface only, you'd rather focus on things you CAN actually work with. This is a much better attitude than mine. smile.png

To make it clear, I realize that there so "sex relationship system" in Skyrim, that's not what I meant. I'm not going into details about it again, not to spam the thread with stuff that perhaps should be discussed elsewhere.

Anyway, you made some very good points about relationships. And you're especially right about one thing: as long as it is the PC who triggers sex events, it is up to me what's going to happen. The thing is I want NPCs and followers in my game to have sexual life also independently from my character's actions. And not only for some perverted reasons (but mainly, yes tongue.png), for example, I sometimes like to rob some bandits or Stormcloaks while they're having fun with each other without having to kill them which isn't that challenging for my char at the moment.

To sum it up: I use SLEN along with SexLife and Scent of Sex (plus Lover's Comfort) and now when I finally understand how the sexual orientation really works (thank you!) I think I am much closer to tailor the sexual part of my Skyrim to my liking... biggrin.png

Sexuality in SL is a value from 1-100. It starts at 80. Every same-sex partner subtracts 1, every opposite-sex partner adds one (using the SL gender, and counting all partners in 3/4/5-ways). If the value is 65 or higher it's heterosexual, 35 or lower it's homosexual, in between it's bisexual. Quite simple really, it's right there in the sslActorStats script :P I'm afraid it has nothing to do with 'feeling', it's just thousands of hours playing, modding, reading scripts and articles, testing stuff, finding out what makes it all tick.

SexLife is Doge's mod isn't it? Doesn't that keep track of a variety of preferences each NPC has when it forms the couples, I'd assume that gender preference is at least part of that? There is nothing stopping a mod author from treating the SLA gender pref as a pro-active setting in their mod of course, or keeping track of their own setting. In the case of SLEN however, the only reason NPCs are 'coupled up' with each other is because of technical limitations, of course I'd prefer to be able to start an actual full on 30-people orgy with the PC and all NPCs, actors swapping places on the fly, but we'll probably have to wait for quantum computing before that ever becomes a virtual reality biggrin.png As it is, the groups SLEN forms are a representation of that full on orgy, just as much as the handful of houses in Whiterun are a representation of a thriving city.

Aside from that, matching a set of up to 41 actors with an arbitrary number and combination of 2 different sexes, 2 different genders and 3 different gender preferences, for an arbitrary set of 2-5 way animations for specific combinations of sexes is probably an NP-complete problem, it's doable for a small set of actors, but for 30+ actors it might take 5 minutes, a week, a year, or the entire lifetime of the universe, certainly not any acceptable time wink.png

Well the thing with it was that this was on a new save. I didn't keep the previous version, but will try reinstalling.

Edit: Well reinstalled and same issue after trying a clean save.

This is on a new game? Then you either have script files from a (very) old version in your script folder (version 20150928), or you did not overwrite the BSA when you upgraded. Delete all the SLEN*.pex files from your Data/scripts/ folder and make sure you have the latest version of both the esp and bsa file in your Data/ folder.

You were correct. There were some old scripts in the script folder I didn't know about. After clearing em out worked.

have you ever seen someone who was paid by the hour stay a little longer? :P

Any time they're working a weekend holiday and on overtime after working a 40 hour week.

Dynamically detecting spouses is almost impossible. For the 3 examples you gave, according to the CK one couple are allies with relationship type 'spouse', one couple are lovers with type 'spouse', and one couple are allies with type 'courting'. It's all so inconsistent that whatever method of detection I'd come up with, it's likely to miss half the couples and probably would have a bunch of weird false positives thrown in too.

I am surprised, but not really surprised, that stuff like this wasn't fixed in the various unofficial patches.  It isn't like it is used normally besides "I'm sad, my <relation> died" lines.

I suppose trying to make a patch for this kind of thing would have a good chance of grey face bugs if you put it in the load order wrong too, modifying an NPC and not having facegen data involved.

Is this mod compatible with slaver mods, such as paradise halls?

Reason I ask is I've been using this mod for about a week now. It worked fine with the charm feature and all, then a few days ago I enslave somebody and went through rape training on them to create a sex slave out of them. Got a second victim just of yesterday and did the same just now, and notice the slen feature no longer shows.

Is there a cooldown time for slen or sex in general, or is it not suppose to do that?

Reason I ask is I've been using this mod for about a week now. It worked fine with the charm feature and all, then a few days ago I enslave somebody and went through rape training on them to create a sex slave out of them. Got a second victim just of yesterday and did the same just now, and notice the slen feature no longer shows.

Is there a cooldown time for slen or sex in general, or is it not suppose to do that?

SLEN is compatible with everything, but not everything is necessarily compatible with SLEN ;) I don't know paradise halls, but I don't recall seeing anyone else complain about issues either. Perhaps someone else who uses it can comment. "Rape training" sounds like it might make someone hostile (it would make me hostile), and you can't charm hostile targets for obvious reasons, perhaps that's the case here?

How about adding an option like "lets go somethere private first" before having sex after successfull attempt?

Answered repeatedly already, the mod author will not. You might look into a mod made by CPU called 'Follow me for sex' or something like that, which I think adds this.

Also, even I set "surprise" in sleep to 100% there is nothing... Tested dragon kill with 100%, it works fine...

For the sleep event to trigger there have to be npcs with a high relationship rank for the player present.

Hope that helps.

How about adding an option like "lets go somethere private first" before having sex after successfull attempt?

Also, even I set "surprise" in sleep to 100% there is nothing... Tested dragon kill with 100%, it works fine...

When I want a little privacy, I use the "Immersive Speechcraft" mod to get the NPC to follow me for a short time. It's on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63874/?

I think the "Pleasant Surprise" event will only happen if you have an NPC with a relationship rank of Lover nearby when you wake up. If you have a Lover nearby, then NPCs with lower relationship ranks may join in, provided you've sexed them up previously.

As of next version it will be possible to pick acquaintances & friends as 3rd actor in a 3some too (currently only confidants and up), provided that their arousal is high (50+ for friends, 70+ for acquaintances. So as soon as 1 of the couple is your lover, and with a little help from the shout, spells and potions or some good ol' streaking, you will be able to have such 3somes.

Oh, looking forward to that!

Thanks for clarifying that second point, too. I suppose it's somewhat realistic, from a certain point of view. I've known couples that run the spectrum of married enemies to 20 year honeymooners.

SLEN is compatible with everything, but not everything is necessarily compatible with SLEN ;) I don't know paradise halls, but I don't recall seeing anyone else complain about issues either. Perhaps someone else who uses it can comment. "Rape training" sounds like it might make someone hostile (it would make me hostile), and you can't charm hostile targets for obvious reasons, perhaps that's the case here?

Na, I know that. Try using slen on friendlies though, such as my follower whom isn't a slave to see whether or not she wants to have sex next after watching the show (Why not? Sexlab aroused redux is very effective at this case) but slen does not appear. Which makes me wonder if there's a cooldown timer or not

SLEN is compatible with everything, but not everything is necessarily compatible with SLEN wink.png I don't know paradise halls, but I don't recall seeing anyone else complain about issues either. Perhaps someone else who uses it can comment. "Rape training" sounds like it might make someone hostile (it would make me hostile), and you can't charm hostile targets for obvious reasons, perhaps that's the case here?

Na, I know that. Try using slen on friendlies though, such as my follower whom isn't a slave to see whether or not she wants to have sex next after watching the show (Why not? Sexlab aroused redux is very effective at this case) but slen does not appear. Which makes me wonder if there's a cooldown timer or not

No there isn't a cooldown. Perhaps you have set the "Minimum arousal to show" option to something higher than 0 in the MCM settings?

Idiotic question, currently at 20+ relationship increases and unable to initiate the "sex parties", how do I get that feature going? 

Talk to a lover, say you need their assistance, the option should be in that dialogue tree. You need to have the Lover's Perks dialogues enabled in the MCM menu.

@Witch, you need someone in your house that is at relationship rank 4 (Lover) for the surprise to activate a follower or housecarl is usually not hard to trip over that mark and then let the good times roll but, if no one in the house is at that ranking then nothing happens. If you use RDO then this is incredibly easy though you won't get SLEN credit for causing the increase.

OK, it's time for another party. Last one was great, but... Beamer, may I have a request? Would it be possible to make the servers stay a little longer? You know, to clean up the mess... I just can't handle it on my own. wink.png

Seriously, the havoc... I mean havok. Is there a cleaning spell somewhere? tongue.png

There is no cleaning spell but I have found an excellent solution to that problem: throw the party in someone else's house! Works great in RL too :) The servers are paid by the hour of course, have you ever seen someone who was paid by the hour stay a little longer? :P

Yeah, I was thinking about using other people's houses... This seems to be the best solution. :)

As for the servers - true - I think I was a capitalist pig. But I will redeem, from now they will be paid something extra... in kind. ;)

Now, seriously for a change: loading a save made during a party does not always work (CTD or strange NPC's behaviour). But I'm not quite sure if this is related to SLEN or SexLab (saving while animations are played). I have tested it three times only, so I can't be certain. Can you suggest anything on that matter?

There is no cleaning spell but I have found an excellent solution to that problem: throw the party in someone else's house! Works great in RL too smile.png The servers are paid by the hour of course, have you ever seen someone who was paid by the hour stay a little longer? tongue.png

Yeah, I was thinking about using other people's houses... This seems to be the best solution. smile.png

As for the servers - true - I think I was a capitalist pig. But I will redeem, from now they will be paid something extra... in kind. wink.png

Now, seriously for a change: loading a save made during a party does not always work (CTD or strange NPC's behaviour). But I'm not quite sure if this is related to SLEN or SexLab (saving while animations are played). I have tested it three times only, so I can't be certain. Can you suggest anything on that matter?

If it's a party with a lot of NPCs it should help to first load a 'quiet' save (or do 'coc qasmoke' from the load screen) before loading the party save (some people have to do that before loading any save or they'll get a CTD). Loading a very 'busy' save directly from the load menu increases the chance of a CTD, something to do with initial memory allocation not going all that smoothly. Other than that, try to make your quick saves in between sex scenes, and if you need to make a save because you have to stop playing, ask the host for the lead first and wait for sex scenes to stop before you make the save (or use Stop animation threads from the SexLab MCM menu if you're in a hurry).