hi I am wondering if the Dibella refuge quest in this mod will conflict with The Sisterhood of Dibella and is it also compatible with Reward your followers? if not, I'm thinking of uninstalling those two along with Sexlab Trainers since it seems like this mod has somehow the same functionality as the three...

There should be no hard incompatibilities with the sisterhood or reward your followers mods. As for SexLab trainers, you can have it installed next to SLEN, but if you enable the trainer dialogues in SLEN, then the dialogues from SexLab Trainers may be hidden (if it is before SLEN in load order), or you will be able to use both dialogues (if it is after SLEN in load order). SLEN completely replaces SexLab Trainers though. The easy setting allows you to train once every 6 hours just like with SexLab trainers. The Use Charm setting allows a maximum of 5 skill levels per level, just like vanilla training, and requires you to successfully charm the trainer to get your money back. So with SLEN you have the choice.

I am currently working on some new stuff that will probably be incompatible with The Sisterhood of Dibella, but as always you will be able to turn on or off that functionality separate from all other options, so you can keep using Sisterhood of Dibella if you prefer that one.

What a fantastic mode.  I am so impressed with it.  Thanks for the hard work.

I have recently ran into some difficulty with it and not sure what the best way to go is.  Whenever I have dialogue with anyone at any level (i.e. friend, lover, etc.) there are only two options.  I want to make love to you and a threesome option.  I tried setting everything to defaults and that didn't seem to make a difference.  I even went in and removed the mod, went back into game, waited 5 minutes.  Saved the game.  Then exited out and reinstalled it.  Didn't make any difference.  I also reran FNIS just to make sure all the animations were registered.  I checked the Sexlab and Sexlab aroused MCM options and they are still set to the default settings from when I installed them.  Any ideas?

The conditions on "I want to make love to you" and "I want you to make love to me" are virtually identical. The only way I can think of that you can have 1 show up but not the other is if you have explicitly disabled it on the Sex Dialogue Choices MCM page. Check that page and make sure everything is enabled (for all gender selections). Settings in other mods do not affect these choices, neither does FNIS. If everything on the Sex Dialogue Choices page is enabled and the options still don't show up, try to charm someone and check the papyrus log afterwards to see if you get any errors.

There should be no hard incompatibilities with the sisterhood or reward your followers mods. As for SexLab trainers, you can have it installed next to SLEN, but if you enable the trainer dialogues in SLEN, then the dialogues from SexLab Trainers may be hidden (if it is before SLEN in load order), or you will be able to use both dialogues (if it is after SLEN in load order). SLEN completely replaces SexLab Trainers though. The easy setting allows you to train once every 6 hours just like with SexLab trainers. The Use Charm setting allows a maximum of 5 skill levels per level, just like vanilla training, and requires you to successfully charm the trainer to get your money back. So with SLEN you have the choice.

I am currently working on some new stuff that will probably be incompatible with The Sisterhood of Dibella, but as always you will be able to turn on or off that functionality separate from all other options, so you can keep using Sisterhood of Dibella if you prefer that one.

So are those chages gonna be gamebreaking that I will have to choose that mod or this? or not so much since you mentioned you can turn some options on or off but I don't wanna lose out on one quest or the other...

UPDATE EDIT:

Okay, I did a little sleuthing and fixed my own problem.  In case you are interested. I found this on Nexus Mods, which appears to be where the Sexlab authors got their Papyrus scripting utilities.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705/?  ---  PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

I am guessing mine had somehow gotten corrupted or overwritten. Anyway I installed it and had it overwrite the ones that came with Sexlab and voila everything immediately started working again.  I kept the information from my initial post below the dashes in case you are interested in my findings.  Thanks.

-----------------

Thank you for the reply.  I did verify that all options are checked for all genders.  For fun I even turned them all off and then turned them all back on again, just to see if it would reset.  When I first started using the mod it had all the options.  They just disappeared for some reason.  I did check the Papyrus log and there is only one very cryptic error for SLEN.  You might be able to understand better than I could.  It appears that the SortIntArray is not found?  It is talking about the Dialogue Tools which may have some effect on why none of the options are listed in their dialogue?  Bah, I have no idea of what I'm saying.

Error: Static function SortIntArray not found on object PapyrusUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[sLENDialogueQuest (FE00284E)].slendialoguetools.CalcPageProperties() - "SLENDialogueTools.psc" Line 486
[sLENDialogueQuest (FE00284E)].slendialoguetools.CalcAndSetPageProperties() - "SLENDialogueTools.psc" Line 474
[sLENDialogueQuest (FE00284E)].slendialoguetools.SetTarget() - "SLENDialogueTools.psc" Line 336

Okay, I did a little sleuthing and fixed my own problem.  In case you are interested. I found this on Nexus Mods, which appears to be where the Sexlab authors got their Papyrus scripting utilities.

To be precise, PapyrusUtil has same author as Sexlab and the one included in Sexlab usually updated enough to be used.

Well, I either have a problem or I'm doing something wrong.

I've gotten the needed number of relationship increases, and a couple lovers in the process.

While the lovers give me the threesome and orgy options, I don't get the party option.

At first I thought it might be an upgrade problem, but the checkbox is there, but disabled, for the choice right along side the orgy options.

I'm guessing either I'm not counting increases correctly (trying to go on the number on the Player screen) or somehow the locations or NPCs I'm trying to choose do not qualify.

UPDATE EDIT:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705/?  ---  PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

I am guessing mine had somehow gotten corrupted or overwritten. Anyway I installed it and had it overwrite the ones that came with Sexlab and voila everything immediately started working again.  I kept the information from my initial post below the dashes in case you are interested in my findings.  Thanks.

-----------------

Thank you for the reply.  I did verify that all options are checked for all genders.  For fun I even turned them all off and then turned them all back on again, just to see if it would reset.  When I first started using the mod it had all the options.  They just disappeared for some reason.  I did check the Papyrus log and there is only one very cryptic error for SLEN.  You might be able to understand better than I could.  It appears that the SortIntArray is not found?  It is talking about the Dialogue Tools which may have some effect on why none of the options are listed in their dialogue?  Bah, I have no idea of what I'm saying.

Error: Static function SortIntArray not found on object PapyrusUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[sLENDialogueQuest (FE00284E)].slendialoguetools.CalcPageProperties() - "SLENDialogueTools.psc" Line 486
[sLENDialogueQuest (FE00284E)].slendialoguetools.CalcAndSetPageProperties() - "SLENDialogueTools.psc" Line 474
[sLENDialogueQuest (FE00284E)].slendialoguetools.SetTarget() - "SLENDialogueTools.psc" Line 336

As TnTTnT said the version that comes with SexLab is fine (it's the one I use when compiling the code, so it would be weird if that didn't work :) ) but occasionally other mod authors include it with their mods and you can end up with an older version. The version you had indeed did not have the SortIntArray function. Since this function is used for determining which are the most popular dialogue choices (and thus should appear on page 1 of the options) it messed up the dialogue options.

If you can figure out which mod it was that included this script, it's best to mention it to the author so they can update their mod, or remove the script from their mod altogether. Since it is included with SexLab, mods that have SexLab as a master should never include this script, to prevent version conflicts.

I've gotten the needed number of relationship increases, and a couple lovers in the process.

While the lovers give me the threesome and orgy options, I don't get the party option.

At first I thought it might be an upgrade problem, but the checkbox is there, but disabled, for the choice right along side the orgy options.

I'm guessing either I'm not counting increases correctly (trying to go on the number on the Player screen) or somehow the locations or NPCs I'm trying to choose do not qualify.

I'm not sure which checkbox you are talking about, there are no configuration options directly related to the Sex Party. The sex party dialogue is part of the Lover's Perks dialogue, so you need to make sure those are enabled, but that's it. If the Lover's Perks are enabled, then choose the "(SLEN) My love, I need your assistance" dialogue, where you should find the "I'd like you to organize..." dialogue choice.

I'm not sure which checkbox you are talking about, there are no configuration options directly related to the Sex Party. The sex party dialogue is part of the Lover's Perks dialogue, so you need to make sure those are enabled, but that's it. If the Lover's Perks are enabled, then choose the "(SLEN) My love, I need your assistance" dialogue, where you should find the "I'd like you to organize..." dialogue choice.

I mixed the orgy and party options, and for some reason forgot orgy was the option to get everyone in the room going.

I did totally miss that I needed to turn on the Lover's Perks stuff, and I had it off because I wasn't dealing with followers or spouses or vampires this time, so that's why it wasn't showing up.

Now that it does, I still don't have a party, as I asked to set it up, and then get a "I changed my mind we have adventuring to do" which I'm guessing means I don't have enough increases or something.

I did find the entry in the papyrus log, and I'll put that here.

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: stage 1 - starting up

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: stage 10 - Startup complete, checking aliases

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyLocation = [Location < (0001F871)>]

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyParentLocation = [Location < (00018A56)>]

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyHoldLocation = [Location < (00016772)>]

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyParentLocMarker = [ObjectReference < (00029AAF)>]

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyClosestMapMarker = None

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] Found 0 nakedActors

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] slaScanner start time is ....2816.892090

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:35PM] SLEN Sex Party - Info: Number of filled guest aliases is 26

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:35PM] SLEN Sex Party - Info: Max number of possible and allowed guests is 14

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:35PM] Found 2 arousedActors

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:35PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....2817.924072, player is naked False, Actor Count 2

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:36PM] slaScanner end time is ....2818.528076

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:36PM] Next update in 120.000000

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:37PM] SLEN Sex Party: stage 99 - shutting down - silent end

I mixed the orgy and party options, and for some reason forgot orgy was the option to get everyone in the room going.

I did totally miss that I needed to turn on the Lover's Perks stuff, and I had it off because I wasn't dealing with followers or spouses or vampires this time, so that's why it wasn't showing up.

Now that it does, I still don't have a party, as I asked to set it up, and then get a "I changed my mind we have adventuring to do" which I'm guessing means I don't have enough increases or something.

I did find the entry in the papyrus log, and I'll put that here.

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: stage 1 - starting up

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: stage 10 - Startup complete, checking aliases

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyLocation = [Location < (0001F871)>]

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyParentLocation = [Location < (00018A56)>]

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyHoldLocation = [Location < (00016772)>]

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyParentLocMarker = [ObjectReference < (00029AAF)>]

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyClosestMapMarker = None

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] Found 0 nakedActors

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:34PM] slaScanner start time is ....2816.892090

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:35PM] SLEN Sex Party - Info: Number of filled guest aliases is 26

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:35PM] SLEN Sex Party - Info: Max number of possible and allowed guests is 14

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:35PM] Found 2 arousedActors

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:35PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....2817.924072, player is naked False, Actor Count 2

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:36PM] slaScanner end time is ....2818.528076

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:36PM] Next update in 120.000000

[12/04/2016 - 01:58:37PM] SLEN Sex Party: stage 99 - shutting down - silent end

Looks like you clicked through the dialogue too fast. Let the NPC say their lines.

Looks like you clicked through the dialogue too fast. Let the NPC say their lines.

See I know you said that to someone else, but I play games so I don't have to work or think.  Don't make me remember what someone else did wrong in my situation!

:blush:

On a tangential note, and not knowing where you're going to go with your next quest line, I always wanted to see someone connect the book Of Fjori and Holgeir with Mara's temple quests.  It seems finding and freeing two lovers from long ago would be a nice compliment to the last quest of bringing two other dead lovers together.  Something in the dungeon http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ansilvund_(quest)

Unrelated, I also wanted something with Arkay since you can do several quests for his priests and he's apparently talking through one of the Dawnguard NPCs, whom you conveniently rescue.

See I know you said that to someone else, but I play games so I don't have to work or think.  Don't make me remember what someone else did wrong in my situation!

blush.gif

On a tangential note, and not knowing where you're going to go with your next quest line, I always wanted to see someone connect the book Of Fjori and Holgeir with Mara's temple quests.  It seems finding and freeing two lovers from long ago would be a nice compliment to the last quest of bringing two other dead lovers together.  Something in the dungeon http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ansilvund_(quest)

Unrelated, I also wanted something with Arkay since you can do several quests for his priests and he's apparently talking through one of the Dawnguard NPCs, whom you conveniently rescue.

Arkay is the god of funerals and death, and I tend to agree with Nazir: "As a rule, I'm also not crazy about the corpses of old women." Sounds more like something for a necrophilia mod.

Fjori and Holgeir is a story about eternal monogamist love, so it's not really the right subject matter for SLEN. Creating the opportunity to drive a wedge between the lovers would just seem cruel. Aside from that, their story seems 'complete' to me already.

I'll see if I can add a "By the divines give me some time to think or you can organize it all yourself!" line for those who want their lover to come up with 32 guests in 2 seconds flat :P

Well I talked about Arkay only in the "other divine quests" thought and not at all connected to this.

I also thought you'd said something about having the Agent of Mara as well as the Agent of Dibella powers to increase your chance of increasing relationships though, no, she makes less sense with more on the marriage love and less on the fun love. Sanguine fits more if the daedra route is open, and not occupied enough by other mods here.

Sooo many things I want or want to change, I'm either gonna need to learn quest making and editing or just start a playthrough blog with made up dialog and screenshots like Content Consumer did with his.

can someone explain how relationship increases work? i mean what is exactly counted as a "relationship increase"? are these the increases to Lover (lvl 4) rank that happen via SLEN dialogue options? does it only count if the relationship is increased with SLEN? i believe i may have another mod that is increasing my relationship with NPCs, and i have had SLEN installed from player level 1 to currently level 73, and im still a SLEN novice with 6 relationship increases. does this not work if NPCs are at max relationship with my character through other means? what im getting at is if my npc has max relationship with all the npcs in the game already, possibly from another mod, will i be unable to get "relationship increases" via SLEN?

I also thought you'd said something about having the Agent of Mara as well as the Agent of Dibella powers to increase your chance of increasing relationships though, no, she makes less sense with more on the marriage love and less on the fun love. Sanguine fits more if the daedra route is open, and not occupied enough by other mods here.

You only get a bonus for Agent of Mara with unmarried NPCs. To them you are a potential (and desirable) marriage partner. The fact that you're not really interested in marriage is not something a player would advertise when trying to charm someone I'd think :) Sanguine is more the domain of D/s, fetishes and rape/abuse, the subjects I was trying to avoid with SLEN. There are several mods that already make use of him in such a capacity.

what im getting at is if my npc has max relationship with all the npcs in the game already, possibly from another mod, will i be unable to get "relationship increases" via SLEN?

Yes.

One possible solution if another mod has already raised npc relationship levels is to install RDO, target an npc and use the RDO MCM to lower the levels in order to be able to raise again using SLEN, but be careful, don't use this method on any npc who's rank is important for any quest in progress as you'll most likely reset or break the quest.

i figured out the reason i wasn't getting relationship increases with SLEN is because i have "Enable Captivate Victim" checked in PSQ, which instantly shoots my relationship with any npc to 4 after any scene with them. i turned it off and heard the trumpet from SLEN again ahhaha it's been awhile since i heard that sound. 70+ levels in fact 

Okay, so I'm having a lot of trouble in that whenever an event pops up, whether it be a pleasant surprise or whatever, I choose to join in but nothing ever happens. I choose to watch masturbation but nothing ever happens either. Animations work when I actively prompt them from dialogue, but the ranodm event fires just... never happen. I have been trying to figure this out for days now. I have looked at the Papyrus log, and this line seems to be culprit, but I'm not sure and have no idea what it means: SLEN Utility - Info: MakeRandomSexEx failed to find group that can be animated with left over actors, exiting at time = 0.892639

I have attached my latest Papyrus log for review but I'm not really expecting any miracles at this point. If anyone can help, that'd be super, but I don't think I'll ever get the mod working right.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: Okay, so, made some progress by complete accident and I found a definite problem: On the pleasant surprise and random events, for some reason both actors cannot be male. I don't know why this is. If I force the male NPC I am having the surprise with to be female, for instance, when I am male, it works no problem. Animations play, everything is golden. If the NPC is set to Not Set or Male however, and my PC is Male? Nothing happens.

Edit Edit: FINALLY. Okay, now I can make sense of what was happening: For some reason, the m/m animations weren't tagged as "MM", which is what SLEN looks for. Now I have to meticulously give them that tag. Ugh.

i figured out the reason i wasn't getting relationship increases with SLEN is because i have "Enable Captivate Victim" checked in PSQ, which instantly shoots my relationship with any npc to 4 after any scene with them. i turned it off and heard the trumpet from SLEN again ahhaha it's been awhile since i heard that sound. 70+ levels in fact 

Ah yes, now that you mention it, be adviced that TDF Prostitution has an option that does the same thing, called something like "Prostitution raises disposition". If that's on, any client will directly go to relationship rank 4 too.

Okay, so I'm having a lot of trouble in that whenever an event pops up, whether it be a pleasant surprise or whatever, I choose to join in but nothing ever happens. I choose to watch masturbation but nothing ever happens either. Animations work when I actively prompt them from dialogue, but the ranodm event fires just... never happen. I have been trying to figure this out for days now. I have looked at the Papyrus log, and this line seems to be culprit, but I'm not sure and have no idea what it means: SLEN Utility - Info: MakeRandomSexEx failed to find group that can be animated with left over actors, exiting at time = 0.892639

I have attached my latest Papyrus log for review but I'm not really expecting any miracles at this point. If anyone can help, that'd be super, but I don't think I'll ever get the mod working right.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Edit: Okay, so, made some progress by complete accident and I found a definite problem: On the pleasant surprise and random events, for some reason both actors cannot be male. I don't know why this is. If I force the male NPC I am having the surprise with to be female, for instance, when I am male, it works no problem. Animations play, everything is golden. If the NPC is set to Not Set or Male however, and my PC is Male? Nothing happens.

Edit Edit: FINALLY. Okay, now I can make sense of what was happening: For some reason, the m/m animations weren't tagged as "MM", which is what SLEN looks for. Now I have to meticulously give them that tag. Ugh.

Then you must be using an outdated version of SexLab. As of SexLab 1.60, gender tags are automatically added to each animation based on the genders specified in the animation slots, so it should not be possible that you have animations without correct gender tag if you use the most recent SexLab version.

Ah yes, now that you mention it, be adviced that TDF Prostitution has an option that does the same thing, called something like "Prostitution raises disposition". If that's on, any client will directly go to relationship rank 4 too.

Though you're usually correct, this thime I felt the need to correct you.

TDF only allows increase to relationship rank 1, when this is enabled.

FYI in the spoiler the part of the script responsible for this effect:

Function IncreaseDisposition(Actor a)

if (a.GetRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer()) < 1) && (IncreaseDispositionGlobal.GetValue() == 1)

a.SetRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer(), 1)

a.AddToFaction(VendorDiscountFaction)

endif

endFunction

Though you're usually correct, this thime I felt the need to correct you.

TDF only allows increase to relationship rank 1, when this is enabled.

FYI in the spoiler the part of the script responsible for this effect:

Function IncreaseDisposition(Actor a)

if (a.GetRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer()) < 1) && (IncreaseDispositionGlobal.GetValue() == 1)

a.SetRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer(), 1)

a.AddToFaction(VendorDiscountFaction)

endif

endFunction

Ah I see, I stand corrected :)  Haven't used it in a long time, guess my memory fooled me.

- Is there a way to have more male guests even if the PC is a heterosexual male?

I've been thinking about this.

First a workaround: You don't actually need to have sex with a male for them to be eligible to be invited, you only need to enter the SLEN charm dialogues with them. So you could start the charm dialogue and then exit it before choosing a sex position. Even if the charm fails they will become eligible for party invites. Basically, if you look at their Target NPC page and they have a value behind "Last chance to charm" then they can be invited. Of course, they also need to be at least your friend, but you can accomplish that by doing favour quests, and all male followers also already start out as friend.

For the next version I will do some tests with adding conditions to the quest aliases so that people who were involved in an orgy or 3some with you but who you didn't actually approach directly for a charm attempt will also be available as party guests. That should make it easier to get a mixed company together even if you're hetero. I guess I will actually have to play a hetero character for a change to test all of this, oh the horror tongue.png

Thank you for this explanation! smile.png Actually I  was thinking about the "charm approach", I just haven't had time to test it. But definitely I will.

In fact as an oldschool roleplayer I don't mind at all playing someone whose sexual preferences differ from my own, but I'd rather stick to my current character who prefers women and his wink.png only perversion is watching... (the previous char was so kinky that I needed a change to be able to actually do something in Skyrim beside sex).

Oh, and sorry for the horror wink.png

Alright, I've been testing, and have come to 2 conclusions:

1. This is indeed a problem

2. It sucks to be hetero :)

I'm struggling with a solution that works well, feel free to throw up ideas or suggestions, because I need some inspiration. Things I've considered:

1. Add people to the invitation list who are friend+, but who have never been sexually involved with the player. Discarded this idea because you'd get NPCs on the list you've never even met yet or who you don't like at all, and it would pollute the list for those who are gay/lesbian/bi and can find plenty of suitable people without the need for extra tricks.

2. Add a all-NPC dialogue that allows you to build up a sort of spare list of people ("Hey dude I occasionally throw orgy parties and we're always short on cocks, you look like a cool frood, wanna join sometime?"). But this seems too involved, if you wanted 1 in 4 to be male you'd have to keep track of the number of female friends+ you had and use this conversation on that number of men divided by 4 to get a reasonable distribution... blah blah... headache.

3. Perhaps a pre-defined list of VIPs who can be added as special guests, jarls and their housecarls, captains of the guard, guild masters, etc, maybe with a random roll added so that not the full list is available every single time, to make it seem less static. Perhaps some requirements like having to be a thane of the hold before you can invite the jarl. Could add a dialogue to the host as part of the guest list dialogue that allows to pick some people from this list and the host would make sure they were invited. Might cost some extra money for luxury or secured transport.

4. A list of the opposite spectrum of society, NPCs who would be willing to show up and do anything for a bit of coin, some of them could be vanilla NPCs, like stable hands, smith's apprentices, beggars. I could add a couple of NPCs myself too, I'm sure Black Briar Party Services has a list of gigolos/escorts somewhere.

5. Both 3 and 4 together ("Blagruuf can come cause I owe him but screw that bastard Siddgeir, and ask BBPS to send 2 nice studs for the ladies")

6. Something really clever that reads the player's mind and does exactly the right thing.

Ideally I want a solution that doesn't change the existing selection process, because I think for the non-hetero crowd it works quite well and if I started enforcing certain genders for certain spots it would screw things up for the gay/lesbian/bi crowd. Of course it also has to be technically feasible :)

It will probably be 3, 4 or 5 in the end, unless I can get 6 or 7 to work.

Hetero here.

While I pretty much prefer "2"...knowing the trouble I'll go with "3" but I'll love to see it based on a SLEN faction to determine who got on the list or not. At least that give me the option to add/drop npcs from the list by using console command.