[DOA5LR] Alternative Story Mode - WIP

follardo

follardo,if you will have time, pls can u make some mods for Christie , if this propose is not boring you  :shy:

and of course Thnx for great mods!!!

You'll be happy when you see my update. :cool:

Note: I didn't attend to the request. I was already working on these costumes. ;)

really love transparency.

I really love christie dress,this is my favorite costume so far among all these great mods,congratulations follardo.One question in the missing part of the  necklace normal? and

is the transparency at maximum level for the dress ,I try to mod it myself this afternoon but even by following tutorial,my model was invisible in the game,don't know what good tutorial i could use to make my own costumes and to get dresses transparent.So thank you for your hard work,i know it took some time ;)

really love transparency.

I really love christie dress,this is my favorite costume so far among all these great mods,congratulations follardo.One question in the missing part of the  necklace normal? and

is the transparency at maximum level for the dress ,I try to mod it myself this afternoon but even by following tutorial,my model was invisible in the game,don't know what good tutorial i could use to make my own costumes and to get dresses transparent.So thank you for your hard work,i know it took some time ;)

Sometimes can be fix it by giving transparency properties to all object.

post-26120-0-34143900-1438274336_thumb.jpg

I really love this project, thank you follardo.

If I might offer two tiny suggestions,

Place a warning in your first post that not all outfits will work when made into DLC without extra edits, also that making them DLC is not the focus of this project, it would cut down on people bugging you about it when they do break. (I know you posted about Ink_Reshuffle, but some still won't understand)

I personally would love to see more bottomless and more full/transparent nudes in the mix with details left in so we can still recognize what outfit it was before the edits. (I respect that its your project and your choice, and I know your already doing some bottomless/transparent)

1- This project is specifically for the story mode. Indeed I talk about Ink_Reshuffle and not about DLC Tool. Basically because the DLC costumes can't appear in the story mode. There is a magnificent thread in LL with tutorials of both tools. I think anyone who is able of mounting a DLC is connoisseur about thread content. There haven't been many complaints compared with the number of downloads.

2- I also like transparencies, but the costumes that I already have modified don't lend to it. It seems more realistic that the girls lose the top first. There are already many bottomless mods. Don't worry, I plan to make more transparency costumes and bottomless, even both at same time, whenever the tools and my knowledge allow me.

....some transparencies are difficult to make because you need a body under clothing that can make clipping. So don't expect transparencies beyond a skirt or some detail as a panty.

I really love this project, thank you follardo.

If I might offer two tiny suggestions,

Place a warning in your first post that not all outfits will work when made into DLC without extra edits, also that making them DLC is not the focus of this project, it would cut down on people bugging you about it when they do break. (I know you posted about Ink_Reshuffle, but some still won't understand)

I personally would love to see more bottomless and more full/transparent nudes in the mix with details left in so we can still recognize what outfit it was before the edits. (I respect that its your project and your choice, and I know your already doing some bottomless/transparent)

Ink_Reshuffle is really easy to use here a little tutorial, and thanks follardo for the great work you 've done !

Download Ink_Reshuffle V3 (google it) then :

1.Run Ink_Reshufle and click "select", then find the game´s folder and select the "game.exe".

2.Select the character and select costume number you want to swap. (KASUMI_COS_001 = C3 and KASUMI_COS_002 = C1)

3.Click the file(.---C/.TMC/.TMCL) and press the button swap, find your .---C/.TMC/.TMCL mod and replace them(3) to game.

Hello follardo,i have discovered other mods you created they're awesome,thank you.By the way what nude model of christie do you use for create the nude model with the transparency dress,he is very awesome but i can't find the one with a pubis anywhere ?.Thank you for you work  :sleepy:

Archived