[DOA5LR] Alternative Story Mode - WIP

follardo

follardo,if you will have time, pls can u make some mods for Christie , if this propose is not boring you  :shy:

and of course Thnx for great mods!!!

You'll be happy when you see my update. :cool:

Note: I didn't attend to the request. I was already working on these costumes. ;)

Very very thnx! I love you man)))) :D

SweetFX 1.5.1

Why when i apply sweet fx 1.5.1 my DOA 5 LR crash?

You can use my sweetfx setting with my 100% savegame here you have both :)

Replace all files with my files.

One screenshot for you!

Thanks mate gonna try it :D

SweetFX 1.5.1

Why when i apply sweet fx 1.5.1 my DOA 5 LR crash?

You can use my sweetfx setting with my 100% savegame here you have both :)

Replace all files with my files.

One screenshot for you!

I try it and it still crash T_T any help?

Can you stop posting off-topics and multi-quotes? :s

Thanks.

Update on second post. ;)

Have I forgotten any main costume of story mode?

Christie c1 (the combat suit with the red snake pattern) and Ayane costume with the white hoodie come to my mind.

This looks AWESOME

Just checked hitomi's with kimono one, too AWESME, perfect, you gotta make more man xD i dont mind if it takes time but this is too awesome, you made a really good work, ily o/

Not just showing bewbs but even making them suit with the costumes, this is a new level of awesomeness

EDIT: for some weird reason, when i swap kokoro's costume 2 and 4, and hitomi's 6 costume one, the game still has the "original" costumes and not your modified ones o_o

EDIT2: wait it did work in other scenes, also, the "explorer" ones of hitomi and lei fang, we could say they are missing, dunno what u could do with those xD

hi first THX for your works ...
lnk reshuffle v3 don t work for me ?
it closed quickly when i choose the reloded exe 1.02a and i used 3dm launcher
Do I put the "lnk reshuffle v3" files in the game folder ?

Look for instruction of how to in google, I had to do that and i found many tutorials, just put the dinput8.dll of your game in the game folder

You need to give administrator permission to python.exe.

I know i already said it before but i have to again, the hitomi kimono one is pure art, xD the best of all, really thankful for that!, do you have more ideas coming for the future? (wonderng mostly to know if i should check the thread everyday or just once every time i remember >8D)

I've seen your other thread (last fap one) but, well, I dunno if u have updated them because when I tried them you still had like 5 costumes, and the harry palmer nude models weren't even out, so the nipples in those were still kinda  like part of costume, drawn above or part of it, (like, not with a texture, like these ones). It looked good, but, it definitely looks better if its like these ones.

If you liked Hitomi have to look at the last posts "Last Fap" thread. I uploaded a very interesting "Hitomi Pack". It's a shame that post have a 100MB upload limit, so the thread "Last Fap" is a bit messy.

I will try to finish this project that has been a lot of work. Then I'll do some more costumes but at a slower pace.

Archived