[DOA5LR] Alternative Story Mode - WIP

follardo

Hi Follardo

Been playing around with the reshuffler and some of the costumes have ? on them and I cannot modify them. Actually none of the DLCU costumes work.

Why is that? I definitely have the DLC for them and they show up in game.

Check it out:

Follardo modded most of them that Lnk reshuffle could modify. The others can't be modified on the fly. Didin't you read the tutorial I made?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

First of all, these mods are great.  Good job follardo.  Second, Tina's shorts are invisible to me too.  I tried to fix it, and I couldn't, but I did discover something very interesting.  Even though her shorts are invisible in game I can still see them when I look at her model under Noesisv.  I turned off the transparency with TMCsuke (in Noesisv the holes in the shorts filled in with black, so I know I did it right), and the strangest thing happened.  Her shorts were STILL invisible in game.  It gets even weirder.  Her short's model (WGT_body_c) don't show up in the TMC Polygon Removal Tool.  I don't think this is a texture/transparency issue, I think the problem is with the short's mesh.  It's not that the shorts are invisible in game, they're not even there at all.

FIXED

Tina's shorts are no longer invisible.  The "slot" that the shorts take up must be broken, so I replaced her boot laces with the shorts.  So, in this version she doesn't have laces on her boots, but that's much much less noticeable than the issue with her shorts.  It's the best I could do.

Edit: For some reason when I made this edit Tina's necklace disappeared, but the tiny guitar on her necklace stayed.  It was just floating in the air.  So, I removed the guitar.

TINA_COS_001 by Follardo FIXED.rar

Archived