[DOA5LR] Alternative Story Mode - WIP

follardo

it's possible with blender import /export tmcmesh plugin

you can import tmcmesh into blender then you 're free to delete /add anything then export to tmcmesh

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7e1kb5w916egpee/for+Blender+tmcmesh+Importer-Exporter+0.1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nceycobvz6cy31d/for+Blender+Transfer+Vertex+Normals+0.2.zip

I do not see the solution. You can have a model that looks good on Noesis, but if you install it on another costume slot looks bad in the game.

Somehow the game remains the order of the textures of the original model. :s  But I'm not an expert, I'm sure there is some way to do it.

attachicon.gifSin título.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2495.jpg

Try to install KOKORO_DLC_001 in KOKORO_COS_002 slot that it's the same costume but without jacket.

Follardo that problem is because H and HL files try this swap for the files i lend you (usually use the first set, if this get you problem use the second set.

for the one asking for my archivarius i lend here too.

Texture HL.rar

DOA5LR Archivarius fix2 ( DLC to TMC )-05-06-2015.rar

• 2 weeks later...

First, thank follardo for his work, it amazing.

Mario80 thank you for sharing Textures HL, I'm using it. But only has the set 2 with Momiji and Koroko. Do you have more HL? Could you share please? Thanks

it's possible with blender import /export tmcmesh plugin

you can import tmcmesh into blender then you 're free to delete /add anything then export to tmcmesh

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7e1kb5w916egpee/for+Blender+tmcmesh+Importer-Exporter+0.1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nceycobvz6cy31d/for+Blender+Transfer+Vertex+Normals+0.2.zip

I do not see the solution. You can have a model that looks good on Noesis, but if you install it on another costume slot looks bad in the game.
Somehow the game remains the order of the textures of the original model. :s  But I'm not an expert, I'm sure there is some way to do it.

attachicon.gifSin título.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2495.jpg

Try to install KOKORO_DLC_001 in KOKORO_COS_002 slot that it's the same costume but without jacket.

Follardo that problem is because H and HL files try this swap for the files i lend you (usually use the first set, if this get you problem use the second set.

for the one asking for my archivarius i lend here too.

Awesome work follardo keep it up.

I am having trouble with ink_reshuffle though.

I am getting the error below when I try to load the game,exe in ink_reshuffle v3.

My setup:

reloaded game,exe v1.02

3DMGame,ini and steam_api,dll from 3DM release.

placed the dinput8,dll in the game's root folder.

set all .exes to run as administrator.

On Windows 8.1 x64.

I run the start,bat, select game,exe and after that the error pops up and ink_reshuffle exits.

post-819092-0-53944100-1441478877_thumb.jpg

Maybe mix 3dm and reloaded it's the problem. But not discuss this issue, this forum doesn't support piracy. ;)

You can use the cracked .exe files on a legit version of the game. Or like me, you can have the legit and "not so legit" versions of the game both on your PC. :)

To both energizer bunnies aka follorado and mojo.....sorry but the fix is still the same. Her shorts are still see thru. Arrgh! And no worries, all my DOA5LR are official products purchased with PayPal.

As I previously mentioned in another thread, all your mods function flawlessly except this. The Hitomi steam punk and angel don't show up though. Despite it being "swapped". SOS?

Maybe mix 3dm and reloaded it's the problem. But not discuss this issue, this forum doesn't support piracy. ;)

You can use the cracked .exe files on a legit version of the game. Or like me, you can have the legit and "not so legit" versions of the game both on your PC. :)

I also have both, but there are some rules in this forum about piracy. It wasn't a reprimand, just a suggestion. :angel:

6.Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

@Verhoven69

Have you tried to edit the first line as I explained?

I also have both, but there are some rules in this forum about piracy. It wasn't a reprimand, just a suggestion. :angel:

6.Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

@Verhoven69

Yeah I have the steam version of the game but so far I haven't able to get any of them working with the reshuffler :(

@Verhoven69

Yeah I have the steam version of the game but so far I haven't able to get any of them working with the reshuffler :(

I'd like to help you in this regard. I suck at modding but I got hang of ink shuffle.

Note: I own an official version. I heard from others that ink reshuffle mods will only launch using the 3DM launcher but I play my game using the steam launcher and the mods function just fine.

1.  Make sure your PC has the needed support programs

2. Download Lnk reshuffle ver 3.

3. Unpack and assign a folder for it

4. Inside folder you will find 3 folders with v1.02, v1.02A and v1.03 beta and python34

5. You can either run python34 to determine the version or just look at you DOA5 scree which indicates  what version you have.

6. copy/drag dinput8.dll and put it inside your DOA5 steam folder.

7. Since I own several steam games, it should be in the steamapps folder > common > DOA5LR folder

8. I am assuming you already have the 3DM crack components etc

9. Click start [MS DOS batch file] icon

10. Pop up appears

11. In the upper slot a window with GAME.exe with a "select" button

12. Press "select" and go to your steam folder and click on the DOA5LR start up icon

13. It may become tedious to always go by this route when you are inserting mods, tatooed illusions iirc has a way to use notepad or something but being a noob, I do it the hard way (#12 step)

14.Once that is done, the slots in the filter window will pop up

15. Scroll down and choose the girl you want to mod.

16. Follardo, timmyc , Cyric and mojo iirc have several modded TMC and TMCL files

17. If a mod strikes your fancy, take note of the designated number (reshuffle can't mod the DLCs unless you actually modified them.....I suck at mods so I depend on whatever's available)

18. Back to the girl you want to mod, click the designated number of the TMC default costume

19.Then click on the "swap" button on the lower right side of window.

20. A popup will allow you next to search for the "modded" TMC files

21. Once you find it, click on the SAME numerical designation. You will know it swaps when the font color has changed

22. Repeat the same steps for TMCL file. Swap default with the modded version.Same thing will happen, font color will change when successful

23. When finished press quit

24. Boot up game. Remember to quit Lnk reshuffle.

25. After that check the character select. The mod should take effect.

26. If your game crashes, don't panic. Try rebooting again. My version took a few boots before it took effect

27. What if you made a mistake, what then? Go to the DOA5LR folder and look for the "mod" CONFIG file

28. Open it with notepad and erase the TMC/TMCL lines of the mod you tried to install

29. Also, in another folder with "mods", also erase the TMC/TMCL files 

30. Enjoy and start fapping!

When you say "set all .exes to run as administrator", have you given administrator properties to "python.exe"?

Yes, see below.

Archivarius does something similar when I try to replace TMCs so I am guessing it is due to the pyhon exe.

Try to place this tools outside C:\Program Files (x86)

So I did a clean install of the game and lnk reshuffler no longer crashes.

Successfully changed helena's costume :)

Wasn't able to replace Kasumi's COS1 with your one follardo 9from page 1 of this thread), still shows the original even though the TMCs were replaced ok. 

Any idea why it doesn't want to change that one?

Thanks for the detailed guide above.

Wasn't able to replace Kasumi's COS1 with your one follardo 9from page 1 of this thread), still shows the original even though the TMCs were replaced ok. 

Some tmc/tmcl files are weird that they don't install immediately or some mods, yes, mods may also conflict with it. In my case, it caused my game to crash 5 times before it took effect.

Conflict with mods? This may again depend how your PC is configured. as I already mentioned, 99% of Follardo's Lnkenabled mods installed without incident. Some just won't.

Some tmc/tmcl files are weird that they don't install immediately or some mods, yes, mods may also conflict with it. In my case, it caused my game to crash 5 times before it took effect.

Conflict with mods? This may again depend how your PC is configured. as I already mentioned, 99% of Follardo's Lnkenabled mods installed without incident. Some just won't.

Actually turns out that when I selected Kasumi's 001 costume in the reshuffler it actually replaced costume 3.

A similar issue happened to Lisa.

So it changed the costumes but not the right ones.

I wanted to replace Kasumi's blue default but instead replaced the black ninja one.

Any trick to get actual costume 1 replaced? 

Weird that for Helena worked just fine for costume 1.

Actually turns out that when I selected Kasumi's 001 costume in the reshuffler it actually replaced costume 3.

A similar issue happened to Lisa.

So it changed the costumes but not the right ones.

I wanted to replace Kasumi's blue default but instead replaced the black ninja one.

Any trick to get actual costume 1 replaced?

#27 and #28

I'd like to add I have all the official DLCs. This might affect the numbering.

Archived