I love this mod! Thank you very, very much for it. It's added a huge amount to my game and my character's relationship with her wife.

Just wanted to report something that just happened. Now I'm still using the original version because I didn't personally like the sound of the force greet addition - I currently have no clothing or inventory restrictions at all and am just using it so my mistress will throw me down and have her way with me whenever she likes. Unfortunately, she just decided to do so when I was having sex with someone else. Instead of waiting for us to finish she started her own animation so two were taking place simultaneously. Each time the first animation reached the next stage my character flipped back to the guy she was with, and each time the second animation reached the next stage she flipped back to her mistress. The next time my mistress tried to make use of me (which was quick because the last one had been a foreplay animation) the game crashed.

Now the crash may well just be down to SexLab, which does have a habit of crashing as an animation kicks in, but it had been dozens if not hundreds of times since that's happened to me.

I'm not sure if this would be a Play Submissive issue or a Pet Collar issue, but if the current version hasn't already done so it might be worth adding in a check for if you're currently in an animation so she'll wait just like she does when I'm talking to someone.

Thanks!

This is in fact a PetCollar issue. Do you have the latest version of it (4.7.4) installed? Because I fixed this bug recently.

Ah, that would explain it. I'm on 4.7.3 and didn't get an update notification. I do follow pet collar so not sure what happened there. Thanks, yurik! :)

Bug:

Whenever my owner wants something, i tell her i agree and nothing happens(she says she is happy i am submissive, but no restrictions apply). Instead i get asked again and again, and eventually get the forcegreets electrical attacks. If i tell her i do not want to comply, it works and i do not die.

Happened when i had too much gold and when i had clothing out of combat. But i have not even seen any other requests yet, just started using the mod.

Bug:

Whenever my owner wants something, i tell her i agree and nothing happens(she says she is happy i am submissive, but no restrictions apply). Instead i get asked again and again, and eventually get the forcegreets electrical attacks. If i tell her i do not want to comply, it works and i do not die.

Happened when i had too much gold and when i had clothing out of combat. But i have not even seen any other requests yet, just started using the mod.

It seems that mod gets really fucky when you have more gold than a certain amount.

Suggestion:

I know Petcollar is kind of integral, but have you considered doing something so that the collar doesn't make other collars impossible for your entire game run?

My biggest issue is that I don't dare commit to putting on the collar, because then I can't experience the other slavery mods that involve collars, since this collar is permanent and will prevent other mods that use collars from putting a collar on.

Maybe there could be some alternative option where instead of the permanent collar, it uses SlaveTats and puts a tattoo of ownership on your forehead or something? I really want the functionality of this mod, but it literally negates like half a dozen other mods that cumulatively are roughly as appealing.

Suggestion:

I know Petcollar is kind of integral, but have you considered doing something so that the collar doesn't make other collars impossible for your entire game run?

My biggest issue is that I don't dare commit to putting on the collar, because then I can't experience the other slavery mods that involve collars, since this collar is permanent and will prevent other mods that use collars from putting a collar on.

Maybe there could be some alternative option where instead of the permanent collar, it uses SlaveTats and puts a tattoo of ownership on your forehead or something? I really want the functionality of this mod, but it literally negates like half a dozen other mods that cumulatively are roughly as appealing.

you can remove the pet collar, by asking the follower.

i think you can also use a restrain key, i have not tried, but i had the option to use a key. i just never tried it.

but i suggest making a safe first, if its not a new game.

This sounds lovely, I'll try it out as soon as I can.

One suggestion I'd have though is to make leaving your owner's service not quite so inconsequential. Perhaps you could be abandoned in the wilderness with your inventory emptied like in the FONV mod? I loved that part.

you can remove the pet collar, by asking the follower.

i think you can also use a restrain key, i have not tried, but i had the option to use a key. i just never tried it.

but i suggest making a safe first, if its not a new game.

I suspect removing it with a key would likely break the mod, unless the dev has specifically scripted for the event that the collar is removed without it being made through asking the follower.

And the problem wasn't so much being unable to end the slavery as it was that being your follower's sub is making it impossible for other mods with collar-triggers to function properly. Asking your follower to temporarily end the sub relationship as the work-around is not practically viable. It's simply not possible to constantly get in a dialogue with your follower and turning off the relationship prior to every event that tries to put a collar on you, especially not when the event is combat based.

Having the mark of ownership be a collar is inherently breaking compatibility with plenty of other mods, which is only a problem because this is a mod intended to be pretty much always running constantly through the entirety of your run.

I already had a collar equipped and tried to put on the Pet Collar of submission, and because of how Devious Devices works it didn't let me put it on but the mod still thought I had, which leads me to believe there's no scripted handling of suboptimal scenarios.

I just think it would be an immensely more practical mod that didn't require so much potential pre-planning or situational adaption if the mark of ownership was something that didn't actively get in the way of several other core mods that people with this mod are very likely to also want.

For example, if the mark was a degrading tattoo, there could be scripts that check for certain situations from other mods and lets them override some of its conditions. If you get enslaved by another faction that's hostile to your follower dom, your dom doesn't get to give orders that contradict them. I have no idea how the game would currently handle if you got enslaved by another faction while being a sub to your follower and the game can't collar you due to the pet collar.

All merely suggestions however. I'm fully aware of how much work we're talking. I genuinely would offer to help if I actually knew Skyrim scripting practices and functionality. I don't consider this a feature request on the basis that it's an alteration of an existing feature to make it function more smoothly, apologies if the dev disagrees.

The base of the mod works.... I can put the collar, i have some of the restrictions (i dont tested all the possibilities)... and that all.

I dont have the dialogues for good or bad stuff, as you descrived. But i dont push the test far, so maybe it just need time...

I should mention that I am having trouble getting the forcegreet to happen. I see a notification informing me that "the master wants something. you'd better answer" (which i think is from this mod), but that's the extent of it. This is after doing a clean install of petcollar and Play Submissive. Is there something that I'm missing?

Bug:

The same thing happened for me, both for having too much gold and as soon as I got rid of my gold, for wearing armor while not in combat. As long as I try to go with the appeasing option, it doesn't seem to register and I keep getting zapped by the collar until I run out of hitpoints (at which point Devious Surrender kicks in, treating it as a combat loss even though the zaps are still happening... at this point I pretty much give up and load an earlier save), as soon as I ask she leaves it up to me to decide the effect ends (although sometimes I get hit by one or two more queued zaps).

Maybe one of our mods is incompatible with Play Submissive right now? Is my Papyrus overloaded and the script doesn't have time to trigger? I have Play Submissive pretty much at the end of my load order, so it's impossible that the scripts are being overwritten by anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

i am not sure if anyone suggested this. but is an increase in difficulty already present or will that have be added yet? sorry if someone already commented on it.

but i want to see a procedural level of persistence for the relationship that you could create with your owner. like the more submissive you act the harder it becomes to get free of the bond. 

who knows? maybe i just missed it by not playing long enough. but from what i seen there is no mentioning of such a feature.

• 4 weeks later...

Bug:

The script which was supposed to handle this event was missing.

Updated version attached :)

Fixes:

- Added missing script

- Updated vkjplaysubmissive script in order to work with petcollar 4.7.4

playsubmissive.rar

Bug:

Fixes:

- Added missing script

You're a gentleman (woman) and a scholar :)

Bug:

Fixes:

- Added missing script