[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

2 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

I'm not a shy girl. I'm just saying that this thread should be used to get the mods ... is not that its function? it is obvious that someone here has that mod   :triumph:

no, in here we just to help each other find mod. it really trouble if people keep create new thread for asking where is it mod come from so dat how this thread was make. for the Momiji Leotard Red Purple mod you ask, well i dont have dat mod but making it is easy since it just vanilla costume nyotengu

5 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

I'm not a shy girl. I'm just saying that this thread should be used to get the mods ... is not that its function? it is obvious that someone here has that mod   :triumph:

If it has no download link next to its picture there's little help we can offer b/c the creator probably decided not to share it. I know it sucks not being able to download Huchi's imports I'd be a patreon now if I had a valid credit card to sign up with. If the mod is from this site you have a bigger chance of getting the mod your looking for.

yeah, this thread it is not for download the mods that you want(well, that should be as a last resource if you google-fu skills doesn't give you results), here you get help and info about the creator of the mod and the mod itself that you want ad where you could find it, but prepare yourself, if it's one of huchi works, 90% of the time it's going to be a ''paydonate to have'' mod. And yeah, deviantart has it's own download system too, you can put links in the description or use(in most cases) the ''download'' button located at the right side of the screen, if none of that works, it's because no one knows about that mod, or if you see images of mods that are in process and not the finished work and the mod is unavailable, or it's in other thread and it's very easy to find that you need to scroll more or maybe its too easy to make it and it's no worth the time explain it.

If you are able to reach the creator, you can ask for the mod to share with you.

1 hour ago, NinetyCore said:

Hello, does anybody know the mods used for this vid please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbVlT8qJ5A

I have a mod where the character stay down after the ko but i can't move the camera because it is in versus mode. And when i watch the replay the ko part is cut and it jump directly to the winpose. . .

あなたはあなたのmodをどこに置くことができるか知っていますか? 私は言うことができますが、あなたはそれが気に入らないでしょう。:smile:

37 minutes ago, H-6 said:

あなたはあなたのmodをどこに置くことができるか知っていますか? 私は言うことができますが、あなたはそれが気に入らないでしょう。:smile:

Very useful answer thank you very much. :smile: Did you just create an account just to anwer me? :smiley:

22 minutes ago, NinetyCore said:

Very useful answer thank you very much. :smile:

私はあなたを助けてうれしいです。
22 minutes ago, NinetyCore said:

Did you just create an account just to anwer me? :smiley:

And you created an account to give your link and thus congratulate the Chinese on a new year? Why should I fall behind?
29 minutes ago, NinetyCore said:

Don't worry it wasn't a critic. If anything i m flattered you would do that just for me. :smiley:

I have no reason to worry. :confused: Are you one of those Japanese bastards who left their comments under this video?

23 hours ago, NinetyCore said:

Hello, does anybody know the mods used for this vid please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbVlT8qJ5A

I have a mod where the character stay down after the ko but i can't move the camera because it is in versus mode. And when i watch the replay the ko part is cut and it jump directly to the winpose. . .

It does work with DOA5LRToolbox, which is what I assume you have. You just have to remember to load up the replay you used it with. So do what you want to have in the replay, turn off the infinite timer so the match ends, then when you're gonna view the replay, set the infinite ko timer back to 100.

On 17/02/2018 at 5:18 PM, ferris31 said:

It does work with DOA5LRToolbox, which is what I assume you have. You just have to remember to load up the replay you used it with. So do what you want to have in the replay, turn off the infinite timer so the match ends, then when you're gonna view the replay, set the infinite ko timer back to 100.

Annnd it works, thank you very much! ;)

On 8/2/2018 at 12:38 PM, funnybunny666 said:

yeah, this thread it is not for download the mods that you want(well, that should be as a last resource if you google-fu skills doesn't give you results), here you get help and info about the creator of the mod and the mod itself that you want ad where you could find it, but prepare yourself, if it's one of huchi works, 90% of the time it's going to be a ''paydonate to have'' mod. And yeah, deviantart has it's own download system too, you can put links in the description or use(in most cases) the ''download'' button located at the right side of the screen, if none of that works, it's because no one knows about that mod, or if you see images of mods that are in process and not the finished work and the mod is unavailable, or it's in other thread and it's very easy to find that you need to scroll more or maybe its too easy to make it and it's no worth the time explain it.

If you are able to reach the creator, you can ask for the mod to share with you.

Thanks by this Mod. Mr Sponge  :octopus:

https://funnybunny666.deviantart.com/art/Rachel-Bikini-Armor-669740916  

2 hours ago, Loverlab_Rat said:

5aa379ec62159_maxresdefault(20).thumb.jpg.32c1cd50d73c3b90ced77e59412614f4.jpg

Does anyone know where to find this eliot mod that removes his kilt?

I do not have this mod, but I have to say that if you have a mod with a kilt, you can very easily get a mod without a kilt using the program LRPhotoStudio.

• 1 month later...

Hello all !

I'm looking for some - I guess - simple mods, but I have searched in many and many topics without success.

I just would like to find topless versions of basic costumes. I have find one for Hitomi, Helena and Lisa, but that's all and I can't remember the what topic it was despite my searches. Anyway, I know there were very few choices of what I want.

So do you know where I can find things like Mila in topless boxing suit, Rachel in her mini short but without her top, or topless secretaries, Tina in topless rockstar, etc?

If you could help me I would be soooooo glad !

1 hour ago, SoralGaming said:

Hello all !

I'm looking for some - I guess - simple mods, but I have searched in many and many topics without success.

I just would like to find topless versions of basic costumes. I have find one for Hitomi, Helena and Lisa, but that's all and I can't remember the what topic it was despite my searches. Anyway, I know there were very few choices of what I want.

So do you know where I can find things like Mila in topless boxing suit, Rachel in her mini short but without her top, or topless secretaries, Tina in topless rockstar, etc?

If you could help me I would be soooooo glad !

You use DOA HDM 5.0, there are a lot of topless mods.