[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

2 hours ago, auroraleaf1 said:

***   "What mod is this??"   ***

And,

wouldn't it be awesome if there were some tentacle-mod monsters-or-bosses-from-Ninja-Gaiden-male-mods? 

If so, lot more ryona stuffs will arise ?

monster mod.jpg

With these "mods" you need to go to a psychiatrist. I hope he will help you. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 1:24 AM, ArmSStrong said:

Found in video there was no link or info and check comment section didn`t saw any reply and  video duration was to long had to take screenshot where can i find this lingerie outfit mod? If anyone knows name or link would be helpful.

Spoiler

6358071228760064.jpg.5f46499e76496a5610b3750b7ea2f508.jpg4867410889539584.jpg.ca83876ccbaa4aa8adb4d13de8961a96.jpg

9 hours ago, ixvjlv said:

Look for this one. For DOA5LR?

Spoiler

doamod10422-600x1067.thumb.jpg.203b084bda054f3c31c61b48743b8a95.jpg

These are both from DOAXVV, not DOA5LR.

14 hours ago, mangur said:

Without a doubt, this is DOA5

True I have searched few were found and the 1 which I have been searching for couldn`t find at all and posted here if someone could help me to find it but when told that it was for DOAXVV I give up glad to know that mod is for DOA5.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys !

I am looking for some mods but I don't even know if they exist.

Spoiler

Leifang's DOAXVV SSR bikini :

image.png.f83cf8c99b74bac0bb3dc39df5569aeb.png

Spoiler

Tina's topless version of this costume with Beach Paradise body (I have once found it, but with an old body mod)

image.png.745420f74a5656b61aebd34232e7d411.png

Spoiler

Moreover I wonder if cumface "makeup" exist? I have seen this strange mod in the page 75 of "DOA5 Last Sexy Round LGMODS" topic, but that's all I've found so far and this mod is absolutely not what I am looking for :/

n5sj.jpg

Finally, I have some ideas for original mods. Do I have to make my own thread for or is it better that I ask Funnybunny -for example - on his topic? (I thought I had seen he does accept request, but I can't find the message :/ )

1 hour ago, SoralGaming said:

Finally, I have some ideas for original mods. Do I have to make my own thread for or is it better that I ask Funnybunny -for example - on his topic? (I thought I had seen he does accept request, but I can't find the message :/ )

for request as long as it's not XPS, XNALARA, ASCII, MMD, Honey select, and other formats, or any huchi mods, I only use in-game materials(TMC/TMCL files) I could give a try, nothing for sure, but right now I'm working in my Nude Harness Straps Theme set for the girls, maybe after that.