[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

On 2/12/2019 at 8:31 PM, gamerrr said:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F51CD13A1A982CC85FA3F6545D855C2BF3F89918&dn=Dead%20or%20Fuck%205%20Last%20Sex.7z&tr=http%3a%2f%2fplab.site%2fann%3fuk%3dFqUJ8jjkEZ 

Is there a way to see or know the contents of this pack? I am not downloading 50gb+ of stuff that I may have already.

1 hour ago, Hiccops said:

Is there a way to see or know the contents of this pack? I am not downloading 50gb+ of stuff that I may have already.

There is a way. ;)   

I dont think you will like it very much.  :)

listing.txt

If you need anything from this archive, I can get it.

Yea, I can even upload everything, but the patience of the moderators will end much earlier than I upload the first gigabyte.

17 hours ago, Baralgin said:

There is a way. ;)   

I dont think you will like it very much.  :)

listing.txt

If you need anything from this archive, I can get it.

Yea, I can even upload everything, but the patience of the moderators will end much earlier than I upload the first gigabyte.

Thanks for the reply. If it's possible, the porori stuff would be nice. Do what you can.

9 minutes ago, Hiccops said:

Thanks, are they the same costume?

Basically these are the same mods,

GymClass - BrokenPorori

GymClass - OpenedShirtPorori

GymClass - PerfectPorori

GymClass - ShiftedDownPantsPorori

WhiteBikiniez - ShiftedDownBraPorori

WhiteBikiniez - ShiftedOutBraPorori

WhiteBikiniez - ShiftedUpBraPorori

but for some characters there are differences. For example, Hitomi somehow has more costumes than others.

20 minutes ago, Hiccops said:

Well, with Timmy's Transformer Tool, you can make versions of those costumes with Pai and Sarah in mind. Any Costumes that can go Topless via autolink? I see some destructible stuff in the list.

There are a lot of them. Write what you need, I'll get it.

51 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

Let's go this way - I 'll upload all destructible mods for Ayane, you will look at them and select those that you like. And then I'll get these mods for the rest of the characters, or you use a converter.

Hey man, thanks for your effort. will all of that, I think i'm good. The issue is locating the mods made by the people at the pink.bbs boards and since Basebody isn't sharing anything at the moment, i'm looking everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys. I'm trying to find the face of the Hitomi of this video, but I can't find it in all the internet:

The hair, and the eyes. No clue. Not even in all the huchi001 links in the forums or deviantart.

Also, Im trying to put this face in the game, but I cannot do it also:

http://i.imgur.com/5LDZE9V.jpg

I found the link here; https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/sfxt_mods/costume-mods-part-i-t1224-s2580.html in that Resident Evil pack also from huchi001, but the face is not the same putting all the content, only the clothes and the hair.

1 hour ago, davidrmcf said:

Hello guys. I'm trying to find the face of the Hitomi of this video, but I can't find it in all the internet:

The hair, and the eyes. No clue. Not even in all the huchi001 links in the forums or deviantart.

Also, Im trying to put this face in the game, but I cannot do it also:

1enQ5ZS.jpg

I found the link here; https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/sfxt_mods/costume-mods-part-i-t1224-s2580.html in that Resident Evil pack also from huchi001, but the face is not the same putting all the content, only the clothes and the hair.

There is a very similar hairstyle, which is called HelenaSamus, but for Pai.
Whether it is suitable for Hitomi, I dont know, check it yourself.

Pai_Samus.jpg.c055757e4f09b2098e6f2ff17ee9df78.jpg

@HelenaSamusHair.HAIR.TMC

@HelenaSamusHair.HAIR.TMCL

7 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

There is a very similar hairstyle, which is called HelenaSamus, but for Pai.
Whether it is suitable for Hitomi, I dont know, check it yourself.

Pai_Samus.jpg.c055757e4f09b2098e6f2ff17ee9df78.jpg

@HelenaSamusHair.HAIR.TMC 1.59 MB · 0 downloads

@HelenaSamusHair.HAIR.TMCL 1.15 MB · 0 downloads

You are my hero man ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  It fits like a ring to the finger. Thank you very much Baralgin :) . So it seems that the face of the second question (Jessica) is from another diferent mod from the one of huchi001.

14 minutes ago, davidrmcf said:

You are my hero man ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  It fits like a ring to the finger. Thank you very much Baralgin :) . So it seems that the face of the second question (Jessica) is from another diferent mod from the one of huchi001.

Unfortunately, the face is not visible, there is only the file name.     :(         

Do you mean Kasumi's face?

6 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

Unfortunately, the face is not visible, there is only the file name.     :(         

Do you mean Kasumi's face?

Yep. When I put the mod, is the exact same face of Kasumi, not the one in the photo (with the blue eyes and the light colored lips). I've just write to the user that shared the photo but I think it will be difficult to hope for an answer.

12 minutes ago, davidrmcf said:

Yep. When I put the mod, is the exact same face of Kasumi, not the one in the photo (with the blue eyes and the light colored lips). I've just write to the user that shared the photo but I think it will be difficult to hope for an answer.

I dl this pack now. There are no files for Jessica's hairstyle or face, so it's hard to expect to see anything other than the standard Kasumi face.  :)

1 minute ago, Baralgin said:

I dl this pack now. There are no files for Jessica's hairstyle or face, so it's hard to expect to see anything other than the standard Kasumi face.  :)

Thank you very much for your responses :) I hope that the ring bells someway, maybe someone here knows where the face come from.

22 minutes ago, davidrmcf said:

Thank you very much for your responses :) I hope that the ring bells someway, maybe someone here knows where the face come from.

Do you need Kasumi with blue eyes?

BTW, I looked now this mod in the program LRPhotoStudio and, indeed, there is a hairstyle built into the costume, so it should appear on the screen. But the blue eyes there, alas, no.  :(   

6 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

Do you need Kasumi with blue eyes?

It will be cool, yeah, but don't worry. I love the face of that picture, and it is a combination of lips, light colored eyes (don't know exacly if those are like grey or blue eyes) and the Jessica hair.