[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

Using Metasoquia with DOA is not recommended, first because you'll need to convert TMC into MQO on a vanilla model or the convertion will fail, plus the little tool that make the convertion is a bit unstable.

Second, editing in Metasoquia is limited, you can't delete vertices or meshes, if you do the export and convertion to get it back as TMC will fail. You can only move vertices.

And third, you can use Metasoquia with the free version but many options will be locked, it's not the case with Blender.

Now you have many methods to edit a meshes in Blender, mostly moving vertices to fit the outfit on the new body.

Most of these edits don't require weight paint since it's just a simple vertices edit to fit the body.

You'll have to change the weight paint only if you start to move the mesh too much far, as example an accessory on hand that become an accessory on ears.

Check some video of Blender tutorial, vertices edit, to take some bases (in case you never used Blender but it's similar to Metasoquia in some parts).

Using Metasoquia with DOA is not recommended, first because you'll need to convert TMC into MQO on a vanilla model or the convertion will fail, plus the little tool that make the convertion is a bit unstable.

Second, editing in Metasoquia is limited, you can't delete vertices or meshes, if you do the export and convertion to get it back as TMC will fail. You can only move vertices.

And third, you can use Metasoquia with the free version but many options will be locked, it's not the case with Blender.

Now you have many methods to edit a meshes in Blender, mostly moving vertices to fit the outfit on the new body.

Most of these edits don't require weight paint since it's just a simple vertices edit to fit the body.

You'll have to change the weight paint only if you start to move the mesh too much far, as example an accessory on hand that become an accessory on ears.

Check some video of Blender tutorial, vertices edit, to take some bases (in case you never used Blender but it's similar to Metasoquia in some parts).

Thank LGMODS for supports, i will have try it.

Maybe first time mod DOA5LR i'm not sure have enough edit skill to do that. 

If i fail , i come back here, you can please make an instrutions to guide me with you modding experince?

Sorry for my bad english.

Hello, I am looking for a Private Paradise Dance Motions which gives the character some face expressions and that has some great camera movement. I have HDM's dance motions but the character's face is like get's stuck in the middle of the dance and they don't even blink (I'm not saying his mod is bad, it's really good). Just wondering if where can I find it. Please refer to this video so you can understand what I mean. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

somebody have this costumes??

maxresdefault.jpg

Outcast Armor for Kasumi and Ayane by Tamiki Wakaki, exclusive (and FREE) for PS4 and Xone. I'm thinking if is posible to port this for PC, maybe some console owner could investigate if is posible take this files, similar the PS Vita files with the movies or something like this...

Thanks in advance.

hey there guys, anyone know if there is a eye texture section on this site ? cause i found these eye texture 

and want to know if there is something like that available for download, i remember seeing somewhere a eye texture section but dont know where.

If it can help, I've made a full eyes colors pack for all females here : http://uptobox.com/dl76g3usp1ik

It's an old mod so from memorie it's only textures (.dds) it's up to you to swap the texture in the TMC.

It don't include Naotora and Mai.