View File

This is my initial upload of a mod that I am making for my personal use, but since there's so little male content, I thought I would share. Sky Slavery will add a smattering of followers around Skyrim who have been enslaved. The player may speak with the slave and learn their backstory and either choose to help them out, use them, or in the future gain ownership over them. I plan to exclusively focus on male slaves.

At present there are five slaves that have just a basic story tree made for them. I plan to add scripting to them so one can have sex with them right from the chat menu.

The five slaves currently are located in Whiterun, Riften, Solitude Docks, Windhelm, and Markarth.

This is my first foray into modding, so I may be a bit slow at working on this. If anyone wishes to help out or submit their own content, I would be open to collaboration. I welcome any feedback bout my implementation or writing :).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/30/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices Assets, Expansion, and Integration. KS Hairdo's Apachii Sky Hair
  • Special Edition Compatible

Two in Whiterun or a typo? I see that you have planned the ability to take possession but are you going to add more or are the five all this will be?

Also you may want to add some info on the slaves, like their races and where specifically to find them. Riften and Markarth are pretty big places.

Two in Whiterun or a typo? I see that you have planned the ability to take possession but are you going to add more or are the five all this will be?

Also you may want to add some info on the slaves, like their races and where specifically to find them. Riften and Markarth are pretty big places.

Yes that was a typo, I mean to say one was in Windhelm. I am currently gettign some pictures of the slaves so people can see where they are and what to look for.

I plan to work on making a slave in each major hold and a few important places, then depending on what people want I will add more to the existing slaves or add more. I plan to at least have a quest to free them and a quest to take ownership (liek a good vs.bad end for each slave).

Haven't looked at the mod yet, since you have DDi as a requirement, which uses Zaz as a requirement, can you please add your slaves to the Zaz slavefaction so other mods can identify them as slaves?

Disregard if you've already done this.

The dialogues are funny, and it all looks very promising.

At first i was a bit 'worried' that it's all going to be M+M content, well, until I came to Riften :)

All the slaves have grey-greenish faces on my end. Not sure if it's something on my end, or related to KC Hairdo's / Apachii Males. I use CBBE though, it's not on your list of requirements, so it could be that.

No rush since this is alpha, but you might want to put the direct link to hair mod in your download page since it doesn't seem to be hosted on nexus or LL, some people wouldn't think to look for it on a 3rd party page, and an alarming number of users won't search your support thread for it.

There are two slaves standing in the middle of riften in front of one of the stalls and you can't interact with them. They're standing there with normal idles but if you put your reticule on them nothing shows up.

Edit: most of the salves in whiterun are also un-interactable

You forgot to change the name of the mod, which includes the version, from "Sky Slavery 0.1" to "Sky Slavery 0.2"

In the future, could you please include the version number in the title of the upload? It makes it easier to identify which version we have for bug reporting, which version is available, ect.