Guest Shashankie

I'm getting a

'The specified path, file name, or both are too long.'

error with this file. Do I need to unpack and manually shorten the file names? Or have I missed something here?

It will be fixed in next update. As for right now you can drag the folders manually.

FB, I know you're probably inundated with requests right now, but one thing I'd love to see is reaction animations. Specifically, animations for bystanders who witness these cruel deeds who react in horror and fear. Right now bystanders won't really react strongly if you do these unspeakable acts, which isn't very immersive.

Imagine you walk into your dungeon where you're keeping fresh victims. They shrink from your presence, cowering against the walls of their cell. You drag one of them out to brutally rape and murder them, and the others look on with eyes wide with fear, shaking their heads and covering their faces, perhaps still peeking through their fingers, unable to look away. Some cradle their knees to their chests and rock back and forth, their horror driving them to near madness. Some retch and vomit with disgust, others swoon or pass out entirely. When you're done, they whimper and whine, terrified that they will be next.

I'd love you forever if you made some of those.

Hey FunnyBizness i want to know something. Is HentaiNetchRape for male netch or female netch

Oh that's male netch on female actor. :) and man thank you v22.9 is AWESOMEEEE

FB, I know you're probably inundated with requests right now, but one thing I'd love to see is reaction animations. Specifically, animations for bystanders who witness these cruel deeds who react in horror and fear. Right now bystanders won't really react strongly if you do these unspeakable acts, which isn't very immersive.

Imagine you walk into your dungeon where you're keeping fresh victims. They shrink from your presence, cowering against the walls of their cell. You drag one of them out to brutally rape and murder them, and the others look on with eyes wide with fear, shaking their heads and covering their faces, perhaps still peeking through their fingers, unable to look away. Some cradle their knees to their chests and rock back and forth, their horror driving them to near madness. Some retch and vomit with disgust, others swoon or pass out entirely. When you're done, they whimper and whine, terrified that they will be next.

Yeah I can definitely create those in the future...there is a mod that lets you wear robes that if an npc gets too close they play an animation(you can take the enchantment and put it on a ring of course.). I simply replaced the animation with cowering to get the effect you described but only problem I had was that even the victim would interrupt sexy time to cower leaving me humping air. :(

Analfists and Pillory Blowjobs still missing

Anal fists maybe. Pillory blowjob cumming soon! ^_^
Guest Shashankie

Hey FunnyBizness i want to know something. Is HentaiNetchRape for male netch or female netch

Strangely my female character is not animating in that animation. Have you got any idea why that could be?

Yeah I can definitely create those in the future...there is a mod that lets you wear robes that if an npc gets too close they play an animation(you can take the enchantment and put it on a ring of course.). I simply replaced the animation with cowering to get the effect you described but only problem I had was that even the victim would interrupt sexy time to cower leaving me humping air. :(

I wish I knew more about the CK coding so I could help. Hmmm...NPCs react to death animations, right? Could there be something in the code for that that you can transfer over to reaction to brutal rape? Maybe something that excludes your target?

It's been a while since I've looked, but isn't there a mod that adds a sort of lust aura to your character, so that when you're aroused other people can tell? What if you tweaked that a bit and made it an aura of fear, and then when you select a target for rape the animation overrides that?

Strangely my female character is not animating in that animation. Have you got any idea why that could be?

Hmmmm that's odd the female is suppose to be in the air...I will take a look when I get a chance. Sorry about that :(

I wish I knew more about the CK coding so I could help. Hmmm...NPCs react to death animations, right? Could there be something in the code for that that you can transfer over to reaction to brutal rape? Maybe something that excludes your target?

It's been a while since I've looked, but isn't there a mod that adds a sort of lust aura to your character, so that when you're aroused other people can tell? What if you tweaked that a bit and made it an aura of fear, and then when you select a target for rape the animation overrides that?

Hmmmm I like that...lol I will see if I can in the future. Excellent idea btw.

Hey just thought I'd let you know that the animations are fantastic! Don't know if it's just me though, but I can't seem to keep the gore when I start a scene, for example decaps reset when I start a scene and the actor get's their head again, lol..

Turn off sexlab cumshot and squirt and make sure stripping options for defeat and Sexlab are off. :)

EDIT: WIP

https://gfycat.com/ResponsibleDirectImago

https://gfycat.com/ResponsibleDirectImago

This will be off topic but funny what do you think about making quest mod?I loved the dark investigations but it died long ago.

Author of DI is damned clever, the whole theatre run by the Blackbriars thing is exceptional but got too stuck on making his mod stand alone and must be fully voiced and ended up unmotivated to finish the mod. It's a shame he didn't flesh out the rest of the story enough for someone to take it up but he's also one of those that doesn't even let you have the source code so it makes the whole thing even harder.

This will be off topic but funny what do you think about making quest mod?I loved the dark investigations but it died long ago.

Author of DI is damned clever, the whole theatre run by the Blackbriars thing is exceptional but got too stuck on making his mod stand alone and must be fully voiced and ended up unmotivated to finish the mod. It's a shame he didn't flesh out the rest of the story enough for someone to take it up but he's also one of those that doesn't even let you have the source code so it makes the whole thing even harder.

I've heard about the theater but I've missed it. Which story branch you've to take to get to it?

I've heard about the theater but I've missed it. Which story branch you've to take to get to it?

When you chose to chase men or woman(didnt remeber their names) chose men.In prison let him go with his memory box or something.

After you capture the male slaver and he records your giving him a blow job while in the nude, make sure to take the option to let him go free. He'll get killed and the recording shows up in a theater in the basement of the BlackBriar Meadery leading to some great embarrassing moments and situations.

Ok quick update bc I am super swamped with commissioned projects. (Which I greatly appreciate. I really do.) Ok I am trying different techniques bc I don't like the way my animations look robotic and fake so the reason I haven't uploaded is bc I have been very busy with the commissioned projects and also bc I now believe quality is better than quantity. Once the animations look perfect in my eyes then I will upload them. I love you all and your perverted evil souls!! Stay brutal ^_^ \m/

I kind of agree with your self-assessment there. This is by no mean a put down of your works, but I really think you should experiment with some new techniques and focus more on quality over quantity with your releases.

While there are hundreds of animations in your packs with many varieties, I often find myself only using about 10-15 of them. A lot of your animations do look like early Sexlab or AP animations. Now granted, these are  usually the ones that were released way way back when you just started, but when looking at them side by side with animations from Leito for example, the difference is quite jarring.

I appreciate that you've been remaking some of your older animations, hopefully that trend will continue along side the new, higher quality releases. One great animation is worth a thousand times more than ten bad ones. Take your time

Ok quick update bc I am super swamped with commissioned projects. (Which I greatly appreciate. I really do.) Ok I am trying different techniques bc I don't like the way my animations look robotic and fake so the reason I haven't uploaded is bc I have been very busy with the commissioned projects and also bc I now believe quality is better than quantity. Once the animations look perfect in my eyes then I will upload them. I love you all and your perverted evil souls!! Stay brutal ^_^ \m/

I kind of agree with your self-assessment there. This is by no mean a put down of your works, but I really think you should experiment with some new techniques and focus more on quality over quantity with your releases.

While there are hundreds of animations in your packs with many varieties, I often find myself only using about 10-15 of them. A lot of your animations do look like early Sexlab or AP animations. Now granted, these are usually the ones that were released way way back when you just started, but when looking at them side by side with animations from Leito for example, the difference is quite jarring.

I appreciate that you've been remaking some of your older animations, hopefully that trend will continue along side the new, higher quality releases. One great animation is worth a thousand times more than ten bad ones. Take your time

Lol I totally agree and thank you. :)