1, Install SLAL

​2, Install BYTION_FunnyBiz_SLAL_PACKS(FULL).zip

​3, Install FunnyBizAnimationsV22.9.zip

Do I just Install the non-replacer through NMM or MO?

General user are not suppose to use file in Funny's download section directly.

Get and install the SLAL packs from bytion here.

I have done this now, thanks for clarifying :)

Here your answer Fapper

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/page-134?do=findComment&comment=1559422

Ok guys I got a question and please don't laugh (especially if I just give the answer above) How can I get those babies

7z.png  SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v20.8.7z   3.37MB   9383 downloads

7z.png  SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v21.8.7z   2.23MB   6225 downloads

to be replacers instead to add themselves to the damn list ?!

I want them complete and I can't manage to get them replace originals animations, please let me known and stay brutal and good (believe me it's possible to be both)

Quick question; I play multiple alts, so going through and checking/unchecking all the parts of this package that I do and do not want is a pain in the ass.  Looking through the files, it doesn't seem to work the same way as removing SexLab animations.  To do that I would just edit the sslAnimationDefaults source file and recompile it.

So how do I remove specific animations so that the game doesn't attempt to call them at all and so that it conveys across all of my characters?

I get crashes sometimes when using the animation where it's got the wood pole that goes through body with a character at the npcs front and back. anybody know the animation name so i can unselect it? i'd actually like to remove all the animations that use that spike.

I believe that's Bandit Pole Rape and Impaled 3-way.

Will the SLAL be updated for 22.9 soon? still not yet...

nope, at lest not by me in any time soon, sorry, I am in myanmar right now because my boss sent me to train local stuffs, I will be back at end of this month, but if anyone here willing to take over the update, I am all OK with that.
Guest Shashankie

nope, at lest not by me in any time soon, sorry, I am in myanmar right now because my boss sent me to train local stuffs, I will be back at end of this month, but if anyone here willing to take over the update, I am all OK with that.

I have added few Human Animations. Will be adding more tomorrow.

I have added few Human Animations. Will be adding more tomorrow

I take it these are to be used "with" Bytions packs since they don't contain that many animations?

Guest Shashankie

I have added few Human Animations. Will be adding more tomorrow

I take it these are to be used "with" Bytions packs since they don't contain that many animations?

Yes, My pack contains only new animations

Not sure if this has been addressed, but i've installed everything accordingly, more specifically the female creatures pack. I ran FNIS, and tried the Female Giantess anims. The Giantess animates just fine but my character just T-poses, I even went into the female creatures files and looked, the "character" animation behavior is there, but it's not working.

Edit, just checked out some other animations. All of the animations are functioning for the CREATURES, but not for the player. I tested this with the Male creatures as well and had the same issue, Creatures animate, Player T-poses. Hopefully someone can help me resolve this.

Ugh I'm sooo in love with this bitch.

post-51187-0-43242700-1474505651_thumb.jpg

Ok quick update bc I am super swamped with commissioned projects. (Which I greatly appreciate. I really do.) Ok I am trying different techniques bc I don't like the way my animations look robotic and fake so the reason I haven't uploaded is bc I have been very busy with the commissioned projects and also bc I now believe quality is better than quantity. Once the animations look perfect in my eyes then I will upload them. I love you all and your perverted evil souls!! Stay brutal ^_^ \m/

Not sure if this has been addressed, but i've installed everything accordingly, more specifically the female creatures pack. I ran FNIS, and tried the Female Giantess anims. The Giantess animates just fine but my character just T-poses, I even went into the female creatures files and looked, the "character" animation behavior is there, but it's not working.

Edit, just checked out some other animations. All of the animations are functioning for the CREATURES, but not for the player. I tested this with the Male creatures as well and had the same issue, Creatures animate, Player T-poses. Hopefully someone can help me resolve this.

FNIS has to run and finish cleanly, t-pose says it did not finish cleanly.

Fix the problem FNIS indicates to get a clean run. If you can't figure out the problem copy the text from the FNIS output window into a post here and we can help you figure out why it's not finishing properly.