1. i would like to have the ability to fuck any female npc without any talking in the same pose as she stands... for example you come in a tavern and then you can just fuck a barkeeper from behind while she is standing so nice ... you know what i mean... and maybe she should then undress skirt ot something like that. i have little sexy apparel replacer so there is ability to just undress skirt. That would be awesome!

2. Also would be cool to have an easy and small whore mod... all single, lower class females could be whores (or potential whores) and you could pay for service oral, vag, anal you could choise, maybe even sometimes first talk a female into it and then pay. That would be immersive because its medieval time so you know...

3. I cant find a mod that would allow me to bound npc on Zaz stuff and then fuck with proper animation. Would be nice to have a mod with which you could take a female and bring her home  bound there on zaz furniture and use with zaz animations. As far as i know puppetmaster only allows to bound or have normal sex and display model has also no zaz sex animation menu there.

4. Make your home to a brothel... for example you have a home (custom home) and have a lot of follower girls living there, so why to turn it into a business?

• 1 month later...

A mod giving your character a personality, sex and non-sex one, can affect some stats,

ex:

-sexual personality can be whore , sensitiv, shy and so on with matching dialogue/message context (like appropos but where you can choose wich message type are shown)

-personality itself would more passiv buff/debuff depending of how it is, ex short tempered perfectionist, bad speachcraft, crafting/enchant skill get buff

• 2 weeks later...

4. Be able to syphon the soul out of a character, most ideally females, if it is a female soul it is kept in a special soul gem shaped similarly to a dibella statue. Anyway, the empty vessels(bodies) can be kept in your characters house, they can then be reanimated by forcing a new soul into them. Can cause much confusion when a soul of a man is forced into a woman, vice versa, or a soul is summoned out of the gem as a ghost and forced to fight for you.

yes, i have an f'd up imagination

A mod that increases the immersion and interactivity with the player the NPCs while you're naked. Such as NPCs staring at your cock/pussy/breasts, changing their AI packages and having some reputation system. Ie, the more your naked in public the more people will know you for it. You can become the local nudist and have it change the way NPCs interact with you completely. Being comfortable being nude in public will either gain or lose the favor of certain NPCs, and have it random each character.

4. Be able to syphon the soul out of a character, most ideally females, if it is a female soul it is kept in a special soul gem shaped similarly to a dibella statue. Anyway, the empty vessels(bodies) can be kept in your characters house, they can then be reanimated by forcing a new soul into them. Can cause much confusion when a soul of a man is forced into a woman, vice versa, or a soul is summoned out of the gem as a ghost and forced to fight for you.

Combine this thought with those Bathhouse and capture-an-npc mods, and make a spell that transfers the soul of the NPC into a statue appropriate for the context... possibly Dibilla for females as you suggested.  Possibly rename the statue or place an enchantment on it that lists the name of the soul in it.

When you use the item you are transported into a new cell/worldspace, with the NPC you captured.  Depending on the statue, the locale could be a sexytimes harem type location, or a bloodsport dungeon, or a bind em up and use em like a combat dummy.

1. i would like to have the ability to fuck any female npc without any talking in the same pose as she stands... for example you come in a tavern and then you can just fuck a barkeeper from behind while she is standing so nice ... you know what i mean... and maybe she should then undress skirt ot something like that. i have little sexy apparel replacer so there is ability to just undress skirt. That would be awesome!

I believe Funnybizness has the animation your looking for. He posted a .Gif the other day of some sneaky ass rubbing in a tavern.

• 2 weeks later...

Come across a large Dwemer construct in one of their ruins. Lots of tube like chambers surrounding a central tube structure with several dials and levers. The chambers have skeletons in them and the machine needs repairs. Once it is repaired you can collect corpses of slain enemies, or lead followers to the chamber and have their soul extracted, once you have an empty "vessel" you can collect them to fill the chambers. Then whenever you wish you can use the central chamber and switch into one of the vessels you have collected. Probably require coding similar to Alternate Actors. Maybe make it so you can specialize each vessel, mage, rogue, warrior, etc. Thus choosing a body based on need.

Wrote in the "request" thread already, but it would be great to have some mods that increase player behaviors and moods, such as more voice acting, laugh, cry, yell, interaction, wounds, mutilation, diseases, but i'm not talking about values and statistics, i talk about proper animations, textures and meshes, i think of resident evil where when the character is wounded, he starts to walk slowly and painfully, i just don't love to watch my character as a silent statue, while all around is so interactive!

And also, a simple female futa autofellatio animation mod would be great XD.

I'd love to see someone create a mod that gave the PC a succubus trait (or similar) that would work like Vampirism - instead of the need for blood, obviously it's a need for cum.  Too long without sex and you are unable to hide your demonic origins any longer, meaning everyone turns hostile (as per stage 4 vampirism). Depending on other mods integrated with, it could cause you to auto-submit in fights if your need for sex gets too high, resulting in rape by whoever or whatever you're fighting, and if you've turned full demonic, then you're only option for being able to turn back might be having to submit to gang rape at the nearest bandit camp.

On the succubus note, I was thinking closer to the source material. A succubus race that, when properly paired with Sexlab, hits its 'partner' with a Soul Tear effect, literally fucking them to death and stealing their soul, provided they aren't strong enough to survive the Soul Tear.

Could be sadistic and amusing with Sexlab Submit. Get 'defeated' by a bunch of bandits, and just enjoy the party. Slip your bonds when they are all dead, and be on your way.

I'd love to see someone create a mod that gave the PC a succubus trait (or similar) that would work like Vampirism - instead of the need for blood, obviously it's a need for cum.  Too long without sex and you are unable to hide your demonic origins any longer, meaning everyone turns hostile (as per stage 4 vampirism). Depending on other mods integrated with, it could cause you to auto-submit in fights if your need for sex gets too high, resulting in rape by whoever or whatever you're fighting, and if you've turned full demonic, then you're only option for being able to turn back might be having to submit to gang rape at the nearest bandit camp.

Might be able to get a mod of Skooma Whore that handles the addiction part. You would need someone else to handle the transition into succubus, unless they can take the vampire coding and tweak that.  There are a couple mods that give you items after sex, and one could be used to supply the cum as potions or food type items.  I use Sexlab Util and it has options for oral, vaginal and anal sex checks, so you could only get a "potion" with oral sex.  Make the potion provide a 6, 12, 24 hour duration buff or magical effect of some kind, and you could at least pretend, without the auto shifting and everyone-attacks-you coding.

On the succubus note, I was thinking closer to the source material. A succubus race that, when properly paired with Sexlab, hits its 'partner' with a Soul Tear effect, literally fucking them to death and stealing their soul, provided they aren't strong enough to survive the Soul Tear.

Could be sadistic and amusing with Sexlab Submit. Get 'defeated' by a bunch of bandits, and just enjoy the party. Slip your bonds when they are all dead, and be on your way.

There are a few succubus race mods and mods that add the looks, with horns, wings, tails, etc.  I've never used them, so I'm not sure how well they'd work. There are plenty of mods that will kill your rapist though, either with an after-sex effect on you, or by you pressing a key to activate a death-by-drain kinda spell.  Check out http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/

Note the succubus image on that mod is not available in a mod.

You could also use Sexlab Util to cast a soul trap spell on your rapist, and then kill them at the end of sex.

1) start naked. I have yet to see any mod like this that works.

2) A better Dangerously Nude nod.

3) Ravers. Bandits are not out to kill you...they have more nefarious (Defeat) goals in mind. This mod will have an optional "Disarm" tactic used by bandits.  another option is to have the guards be every bit as bad as the bandits (enter the barracks at your own risk-and killing the guards is just as bad as before. only fisticuffs will allow you to fight your way out)

4)  HDT loin cloths. for slave girls

5) This may be a dream right now, but HDT with collisions and breast fondling.

6) Every girl is a floozy...Buy any NPC woman a few drinks and score!

A Frankenstein Mod. Collect the bodies of fallen enemies. Sew them back together as personal guards or sex slaves. In the big cities this will be illegal, you will need to get a house in the country with an alchemy lab.

Nerids. I'm spelling this wrong. They are water dwelling faerie creatures. They are human sized females, naked save for a shawl. Capture the shawl, keep in in your home (near the water) and you have a sex slave(s).

• 2 weeks later...

I want to be able to kidnap young men and boys of skyrim, train and feminize them to be shemale sex slaves, and then sell them off. Possibly back to their own families.

I support this idea.

Also mods that allow brothels and forced sexual situations such as paying jail guards for use prisoners and spouses/parents for the use/ownership of their child/spouse/parent.

child was not referring to age but rather relation, think of that girl in Ivarstead Fastred. I cant be the only one that wanted to take her with me, one way or the other.

Imagine going to her father and paying, persuading or coercing him into letting you take his daughter with you, or just have his wife for the night.

I love that kinda stuff.

1) start naked. I have yet to see any mod like this that works.

2) A better Dangerously Nude nod.

6) Every girl is a floozy...Buy any NPC woman a few drinks and score!

1.  Have you used the Live Another Life mod, and the option "I was attacked and left for dead?  Or the Devious Devices optional add on to start bound? (or just start with the camping or bandit in the wilds options and drop all of your gear).

2. What extra would you like to happen? More frequent rapes while naked, or more dangerous actions? Raped and thrown in jail for public indecency?

6. Some of the prostituition mods allow you to offer money to any npc for sex. Do you want to offer drinks, specificially?

Archived