I want to be able to kidnap young men and boys of skyrim, train and feminize them to be shemale sex slaves, and then sell them off. Possibly back to their own families.

I support this idea.

Also mods that allow brothels and forced sexual situations such as paying jail guards for use prisoners and spouses/parents for the use/ownership of their child/spouse/parent.

child was not referring to age but rather relation, think of that girl in Ivarstead Fastred. I cant be the only one that wanted to take her with me, one way or the other.

Imagine going to her father and paying, persuading or coercing him into letting you take his daughter with you, or just have his wife for the night.

I love that kinda stuff.

agree good ideas

I had an idea for a simple but I think really immersive and flexible mod.  I call it: Sexlab Persuade.

The idea is simple: whenever you're in a situation in which you need somebody to do something for you (e.g. there is a persuade dialog option), you can try to bribe them with sex, which makes them more likely to do what you want them to do.  For example: you want to persuade the guard at the College of Winterhold to let you in without casting a spell.  So you offer her some sex, and suddenly she's a little more willing to let you in.  It would also be nice if it could help with merchant prices.

This mod could be really simple or much more complex.  A really simple way to do it would be to add a speechcraft buff to the player after any sex act.  The buff might be for something like 50 points, and would last for, say, 30 seconds (this is imperfect and could be abused, but if you're trying to break your own immersion, you're doing it wrong anyway).  To really make things simple, you could rely on another mod to trigger the sex scene (e.g. Radiant Prositution, Matchmaker, etc.)  More complexly, you could add a dialog option that was either persistently there on all NPC's, or (if this is possible) appeared whenever there was a persuade option.  To make the mod more interesting, it could integrate with sexlab aroused, or even -- and this would be superb -- have custom dialog options for different encounters.

In short, sort of like a super light-weight one-size-fits-all Sexlab Solutions (great mod, btw).

• 7 months later...

Fucktoy mannequins.*

The usual wooden interior mannequins with unusual talents.

Some equipment, amimation, crafting maybe, all the stuff which may be corresponding to the have-a-good-time purposes. I guess, they should be NPC-fied for SL and ZAZ compatibility. But I may be wrong and there is more simple way.

How did I get the idea: First time I entered the Elysium Estate Treasury room there was some glitch, you know, a rather common glitch, there it was when all the 16 mannequins were moving their bodies for a couple of seconds. I came petrified myself, that  was damn hot what I thought of at that moment!

* "Fucktoy"- this may not be the exact word, cause I mean those wooden guys be "active". And I am not that qualified in this terminology. ))

Archived