I am having a small amount of trouble. I can get the fights to work, but the rating manager never -does- anything. The referee never gave me my rating book, or record book or whatever it's called, and I always fight the same small group of gals. I'm going to try a fresh install of the mod, but has this happened to anyone else? Any suggested fixes? I installed it using OBMM and it's near the bottom of my load order. I'm going to make sure the .rar is in 'typical' format for OBMM before trying anything else, as that fixes it sometimes. But I'd really love to advance to more powerful opponents.

Edit: That's what I get for posting before trying a fresh install... it works fine now, nevermind. o.o I got the book this time.

Instead, a minor question. What is 'losing by points'? I know it means oral sex in terms of the fucking that happens, but if it's not by hp and not by 'judge decision', what is it?

• 1 month later...

I am having a small amount of trouble. I can get the fights to work' date=' but the rating manager never -does- anything. The referee never gave me my rating book, or record book or whatever it's called, and I always fight the same small group of gals. I'm going to try a fresh install of the mod, but has this happened to anyone else? Any suggested fixes? I installed it using OBMM and it's near the bottom of my load order. I'm going to make sure the .rar is in 'typical' format for OBMM before trying anything else, as that fixes it sometimes. But I'd really love to advance to more powerful opponents.

Edit: That's what I get for posting before trying a fresh install... it works fine now, nevermind. o.o I got the book this time.

Instead, a minor question. What is 'losing by points'? I know it means oral sex in terms of the fucking that happens, but if it's not by hp and not by 'judge decision', what is it?

[/quote']

There are have decision 1. Win or loss knockout 2. Win or loss by point 3. Draw.

I dont know what you problem. Maybe you have old version LoversPK or LoversIdleAnimsPriority or LoversAnimObjectsPriority. I have version 1.4.1. Maybe conflict with the other mod. I am create this mod for Russian Oblivion. Maybe that's the case. In any case, none of the Russian gamer this problem does not arise.

When I talk to the referee after a match' date=' there is no option to pick from and there is not way to get out from the conversation. I am using the "Fixed english esp: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NYDKMPMK" but it doesn't seem to fix the problem. What am I doing wrong??

[/quote']

LoversBoxingEng.esp - 188.4 Kb

Try this. And remember, you need speek befor referi with opponent fighter. If you no have a sex after fight this is problem not a this mod.

When I talk to the referee after a match' date=' there is no option to pick from and there is not way to get out from the conversation. I am using the "Fixed english esp: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NYDKMPMK" but it doesn't seem to fix the problem. What am I doing wrong??

[/quote']

Try this. And remember, you need speek befor referi with opponent fighter. If you no have a sex after fight this is problem not a this mod.

Doesn't work >_<..... but thanks anyway.

[/quote']

Doesn't work >_<..... but thanks anyway.

In this mod is not have something to break. Try to describe everything that happens.

1.You have speek with opponent.

2. You beginining the fight.

3. You win or loss, then you speek with opponent.

4. You go to the center of ring.

5. You have a sex with opponent.

6. You speek with refferi.

7. Refferi speek result.

At what stage of the process fails?

And would you can show me PrintScreen with this bug? I am really dont understand what the problem.

[/quote']

It's a common problem, i have it as well.

The only solution i have found is to hover the mouse pointer slowly around the location where the first topic of a conversation dialog usually appears, up to the point when a little white box is visible, then click it.

Annoying bug anyway.

I have always after a fight the same problem.

Lovers:ERROR!!

xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosIndex not

found SPos=0

but i can switch positions via key' date=' the third or fourth ar work then.

but now the sex never ends . . .

any clue´s what goes wrong for me??

I dont know, if it comes from Boxing, or anything else. . .

[/quote']

LoversBoxing use sex from LoversPK. I use very simple lines like this

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface

set xLoversQuest.SPos to 6;

set xLoversQuest.Offence to GetSelf

set xLoversQuest.Deffence to player

Call xLoversMainSafeStart

There is not anything to break. You have no SPos=0. SPos it is part of LoversPK.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...