An english version of LoversBoxing created by Bergatroll and Acedouble. This plugin adds a boxing guild to Waterfront, IC.

Begin your career as a sex-fighter at the "House of Pain", win money and titles by boxing or "serving" the exquisite clientele of that fine establishment!

Compatibility: Incompatible with LoversSurrender

OOO and FCOM could cause some bugs too.

Updated pack, includes referee bug fix.

Download: Uploadmb|Skydrive

Thanks to Ichabod and dragenx for reuploading!

P.S. The full description of this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=17803#pid17803

I did everything, I won the first fight, but when I talk to the referee again and click, "Fight Results" she says something like, "thank you, I appreciate your kindness" and it does nothing. If I talk to the girl in the ring again she says, "Aww I lost" and then I have sex with her again and if I talk to the referee the whole thing repeats.

Guest Donkey

I did everything' date=' I won the first fight, but when I talk to the referee again and click, \"Fight Results\" she says something like, \"thank you, I appreciate your kindness\" and it does nothing. If I talk to the girl in the ring again she says, \"Aww I lost\" and then I have sex with her again and if I talk to the referee the whole thing repeats.

[/quote']

Not sure why that would happen if it is anything i have been currently working on. she has to tell you: You won or lost etc.. then you can talk to he cashier to end the cycle.

i have not tried your version yet. but thanks for making translation. i have currently to many things on my plate. So translation to newer plug-ins are always appreciated around here.

Guest Donkey

Some are from HanPL or my own custom one. it has nothing to do with this mod. It will use whatever animations you have in your own game.

I did everything' date=' I won the first fight, but when I talk to the referee again and click, \"Fight Results\" she says something like, \"thank you, I appreciate your kindness\" and it does nothing. If I talk to the girl in the ring again she says, \"Aww I lost\" and then I have sex with her again and if I talk to the referee the whole thing repeats.

[/quote']

Yes I seem to get something weird after the fight. After winning and having sex with the loser' date=' I went to talk with the Referee but the odd thing is when I talk to her there are no options.  ???

[/quote']

Wierd. What mod is this line "thank you, I appreciate your kindness" from? Because this response line isn't from boxing. Maybe it conflicts with some plugin that adds dialogs to the npcs :/ I tested it with joburg/tamago/slaveplay/mcs/lovers pk extender and everything was working fine. The bar quests aint working though (there are scripts and some topics that make reference to player character working in bar as a barmaid/stripper/peep-show dancer present in this mod), but they aren't working. Only the 1st conversation pops up if you speak to Domino, the barmaid at the bar. I tend to think that this part of the mod is unfinished, as some quest stages are blank and there are no scripts from bar in there. It would be nice if any scripter could take a look at those scripts and tell us for sure.

[/quote']

Same here

Guest Donkey

[/quote']

Same here

No she is not suppose to have sex again. She tells you to fuck off. because the battle is finished. The referee is the only one who can stop the cycle then you can talk to cashier. and you are fully done.

[/quote']Sometimes there are bugs.  Very often blame low ratio personality of the enemy. This happens constantly, or only  with a certain enemy?

For example, OWC and FCOM  can cause a bug, the enemy completely off during the knock-out and lying on the ground.

Well, I reloaded several times and fought with different enemies and every time after having sex with the loser and talking to the referee the same "thank u for your kindness" message appears and then nothing. Should I post my load order for u to see if there is a conflicting mod?

Well' date=' I reloaded several times and fought with different enemies and every time after having sex with the loser and talking to the referee the same \"thank u for your kindness\" message appears and then nothing. Should I post my load order for u to see if there is a conflicting mod?

[/quote']

Hello,

same here.

I did a fight, won, pleased some of the spectators then talked to the money girl, received money and talked to the refere. "Thank you for your kindness" appeared, and I had no choice for the answer appearing. I found by moving the mouse an invisible message, clicked on it and then the refere had an the typical general dialogs. I had no option to continue or quit, unable to retreive my equipement.

Did I do something wrong ?

Well' date=' I reloaded several times and fought with different enemies and every time after having sex with the loser and talking to the referee the same \"thank u for your kindness\" message appears and then nothing. Should I post my load order for u to see if there is a conflicting mod?

[/quote']

[/quote']

Hello,

same here.

I did a fight, won, pleased some of the spectators then talked to the money girl, received money and talked to the refere. "Thank you for your kindness" appeared, and I had no choice for the answer appearing. I found by moving the mouse an invisible message, clicked on it and then the refere had an the typical general dialogs. I had no option to continue or quit, unable to retreive my equipement.

Did I do something wrong ?

Thats strange :/ "Thank you for your kindness" is a line from beggar, when you give them money, right? Not sure why it's appearing there. Do you have any mods that adds dialogues or modify npcs dialogues? When I was translating that addon and testing it I had it almost at the bottom of the load order, one of the last mods to load. I don't use any script heavy mods though, only Lovers with pk+Joburg+Masturbate

Is there anyway to get rid of those \"boxing uniforms\"

i really hate it when mods force u to wear something that doesn't match your PC's body type

don't think so ;/ unless you replace the harness via cs or replace meshes manually with something that would suit your character body type

01BoxTop1 is id of the players boxing "uniform"

meshes\R18PN\Bondage\SuitA\UpbodyH.nif

meshes\R18PN\R18PN_gnd.nif

textures\R18PN\Bondage\SuitA\

pathing for meshes and textures

I don't think I have anything that adds npc dialogs except from tomago (what is your current...) and loversadultplay. I also have lovers boxing near the bottom of my load order. I  guess I have to check by disabling mods.

Well, it looks like one of the main scripts is broken somehow in your game. I'm using OBSE v0020 and haven't been able to reproduce this bug :/ If updating obse doesn't help, try uncompressed esp, maybe 7z compression has ballsed it up somehow: http://www.mediafire.com/?waeobelets1hrto

i really hate it when mods force u to wear something that doesn't match your PC's body type

don't think so ;/ unless you replace the harness via cs or replace meshes manually with something that would suit your character body type

This might be a deal breaker for me then... :'(

I mean i could go into blender and convert it

but i don't need the other boxer to have massive tits as well...

I really hate it when people complain about details in mods, but this is a huge pet peeve of mine...

o well :-[

I really hate it when people complain about details in mods' date=' but this is a huge pet peeve of mine...

[/quote']

npc boxers are using different "top",

id 01BoxTop

meshes\R18PN\Bondage\SuitC\UpbodyH.nif

textures\R18PN\Bondage\SuitC\

So its possible to modify only player character's armor :)

Mod itself uses R18PN Bondage set for HGEC: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31239

Maybe there are any ports of this armor to DMRA or whatever body type you are using, anyway, I guess the easiest way would be edit the entry 01TopBox1 and change it to whatever clothing/armor you like and find suitable for your character

Well, it looks like one of the main scripts is broken somehow in your game. I'm using OBSE v0020 and haven't been able to reproduce this bug :/ If updating obse doesn't help, try uncompressed esp, maybe 7z compression has ballsed it up somehow: http://www.mediafire.com/?waeobelets1hrto

I updated obse and used the new esp but the same is happening. I also sat and lost the fight and my opponent said that I've won by knockout. That reminded me that even when I won the opponents everytime said the same thing "I lost by knockout". Well, I cant understand at all....  ???

Well' date=' it looks like one of the main scripts is broken somehow in your game. I'm using OBSE v0020 and haven't been able to reproduce this bug :/ If updating obse doesn't help, try uncompressed esp, maybe 7z compression has ballsed it up somehow: http://www.mediafire.com/?waeobelets1hrto[/quote']

I updated obse and used the new esp but the same is happening. I also sat and lost the fight and my opponent said that I've won by knockout. That reminded me that even when I won the opponents everytime said the same thing "I lost by knockout". Well, I cant understand at all....  ???

Well, when your opponent says "I've won by ..." or "I've lost by ..." she is refering to herself in 1st person, telling you about how it turned out for her:P If you speak with referee after the combat, she will say "You've won" or "You've lost" refering to you. depending on the results of the fight. And by the way, your character is female right? Because if its male maybe there is some check for player character's sex of something.

The whole sequence is:

1.Talk to referee, agree to participate in combats, she will explain the rules and will give you your "Record book", in whick you can find your current rating and your statistics.

2.Talk to rating manager, she will update the rating variable in script.

3.Talk to referee, say you are ready to fight: this will unlock and open the door to the ring, equip the bdsm uniform on you, disable casting and will summon random opponent in your rating range and spectators.

4.When npc fighter is in the ring, get inside and talk to her to start the combat.

5.When the combat finishes, npc fighter will start the conversation with "Get to the center of the ring" and one you are there, it should continue with "I've lost by.."/"I've win by.." and the sex animation will play.

6.When animation ends, you can go do some "public relationship" with spectators and earn some more money or you can go straight to the referee and ask for "official" results of the fight. Talking to referee will despawn npc fighter, spectators and will return you your armor and enable casting again.

7.Talk to the cashier to get your money (referee won't talk to you again until you withdraw your cash).

To start the next fight, repeat points 2,3 and 4.

Each win in normal fight will give you +1 rating, each loss -5. Each fight for title will give you +5 rating for winning, and -5 if you loose. 1st title will give you +10 rating, second +30 and 3rd +50 (If I remember correctly). The spectators will pay you more if you have any titles. Not sure if you can loose titles, but the conversation topics appoint to that.

I guess I explained it wrong,sorry!! I was saying that whatever the outcome of the fight, the line I get is "I've lost by knockout" and my character always is the one who fucks the opponent. And then I talk to the referee and I can't get the results of the fight.

I really hate it when people complain about details in mods' date=' but this is a huge pet peeve of mine...

[/quote']

npc boxers are using different "top",

id 01BoxTop

meshes\R18PN\Bondage\SuitC\UpbodyH.nif

textures\R18PN\Bondage\SuitC\

So its possible to modify only player character's armor :)

Mod itself uses R18PN Bondage set for HGEC: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31239

Maybe there are any ports of this armor to DMRA or whatever body type you are using, anyway, I guess the easiest way would be edit the entry 01TopBox1 and change it to whatever clothing/armor you like and find suitable for your character

Ok thanks for that! ;D

now if we can get the mod working....

seems like it has some interesting things to it.... (like the bar with this girl that tells u can work for "poison", and this stripper pole activate thingy)

lets hope for a patch soon ;D

I'm experiancing a pretty regualr ctd when I try to start a match. Everything seems fine up until the belling rings and the spectators spawn, that is the very moment it crashes out. Is there a specific spot in the Lover's load order this should go? Maybe a conflict with other Lovers material?

I'm experiancing a pretty regualr ctd when I try to start a match. Everything seems fine up until the belling rings and the spectators spawn' date=' that is the very moment it crashes out. Is there a specific spot in the Lover's load order this should go? Maybe a conflict with other Lovers material?

[/quote']

I dont think that its a conflict with any other lovers plugin. Can you post your load order?

Guest Donkey

Not sure if this is vital. but in the dialog from the referee there is script attacked to it looking like this:

Set aaBoxSex to 0

Set aaCocksucker to 0

aaaKassaRef.MoveTo aaaKassaMarkerRef

aBoxZavReyRef.MoveTo aBoxZavReyMarkerRef

MoveTo 01ReffereMarker

aaaZritelMRef.disable

aaaZritelMRef.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM2Ref. disable

aaaZritelM2Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM3Ref. disable

aaaZritelM3Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM4Ref. disable

aaaZritelM4Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM5Ref. disable

aaaZritelM5Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM6Ref. disable

aaaZritelM6Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM7Ref. disable

aaaZritelM7Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM8Ref. disable

aaaZritelM8Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM9Ref. disable

aaaZritelM9Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

aaaZritelM10Ref.disable

aaaZritelM10Ref.MoveTo aaNPCAfterFightRef

Any reason why the referee don't have a moveback call back in the script ??

Maybe that is why the next screen that normally would pop up won't have the text like show me results turn invisible.

This script is attacked in the dialog called aaFightResults within the result script. 

In all quite an interesting mod, but I'm simply not that much into lesbian sex. I would like much more to have fights between men and women but that wouldn't be very realistic since there's no fighting sport where different genders fight against each other as far as I know. :D