ZAZ ANIMATION MCM TROUBLE

hey guys,

I have trouble to get zaz animation to appear on MCM. I did everything as was written in instructions like getting required mods to get it to work and check if everything is on latest version. I even tried to use LOOT and organize my load order, while that was useless i tried reinstalling skyrim and whole everything; So the only mods I installed were sexlab, 1.59, SKY UI 4.1, [skeleton]Xp32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and XPMS 1.94, Realistic ragdolls and force, and FNIS 5.4.2. I still do not get zaz in MCM therefore i get messed up animations when trying to combine zaz with Defeat.

only reaction i get from mcm is, the mcm notification which tells me "zbf initialize"

I'd appreciate if someone told me what im doing wrong

ps:i double checked if everything including nmm and skyrim itself are latest versions

Did you down load both the main and texture files? I have never had any troubles with this mod it is almost flawless.

yes i get them both installed and make sure i use generate fnis....seems like many people have this problem with zaz not showing up on mcm

A lot of people are having the same issue with the MCM not showing with the latest version (6.05) on a new game, but it does appear for me if updating on a save that previously had 6.04 installed. As Slammer64 said, though, this is best discussed in the ZAP support thread.

yes my apologies I thought it was adult section here, didn't notice the non adult sign.

A lot of people are having the same issue with the MCM not showing with the latest version (6.05) on a new game, but it does appear for me if updating on a save that previously had 6.04 installed. As Slammer64 said, though, this is best discussed in the ZAP support thread

well i guess thats my only option left to try.

Archived