Caliente's Vanilla Fur and Hide Armors Bodyslide HDT

File Name: Caliente's Vanilla Fur and Hide Armors Bodyslide HDT

File Submitter: no-remorse

File Submitted: 23 May 2015

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Quick conversion for Hide & Fur Vanilla Armors to CBBE HDT Bodyslide.

I always use this armors but it was time for some bounce love.

Take it easy, fur armor A & D and Studded has a reduced effect, considering the chest material.

Drag and drop to your Data folder

Just sharing for fun endorse/give thanks to original autors.

More conversions coming...

Requirements:

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE

Credits:

Caliente's Vanillas Armors:

Caliente

Outfit Studio:

Caliente, Ousnius, Stuffed Bunny, ChronoTrigger

Thanks to jihadoftomorrow for showing my conversions in his videos

download.png
Click here to download this file

If these are uploaded and bodyslider 2 used on them would they work with UNP?

This is for CBBE HDT. (Unified) UNP requires a different body inside and has its own slider data, though conversions from CBBE BodySlide to UUNP BodySlide are the easier ones.

This is for CBBE HDT. (Unified) UNP requires a different body inside and has its own slider data, though conversions from CBBE BodySlide to UUNP BodySlide are the easier ones.

Yeah I knew this was for CBBE, what I was asking if I use Body Slider 2. Install this mod then use the build batch for the clothes with a UNP body would that work? I am new to how Body Slider 2 works only started using it about 10 days ago so still figuring out what all does and does not work.

Yeah I knew this was for CBBE, what I was asking if I use Body Slider 2. Install this mod then use the build batch for the clothes with a UNP body would that work? I am new to how Body Slider 2 works only started using it about 10 days ago so still figuring out what all does and does not work.

Do you mean with a UNP preset shape? Or do you mean having the UNP body installed and use this? If you have an UNP body with UNP skin textures install it would look weird.

Clicking "Build", after loading up the armor and slider preset, causes bodyslide 2 to crash.  I have all of the requirements, so this shouldn't happen.

I need to check it. Give me some time please.

Does this include the forsworn armor and if not do you have any plans to include it?

Yeah why not. In a future update :)

Clicking "Build", after loading up the armor and slider preset, causes bodyslide 2 to crash.  I have all of the requirements, so this shouldn't happen.

Just to let you know, same is happening to me, too. It's not just build, you can't preview either, if that helps.

Just to let you know, same is happening to me, too. It's not just build, you can't preview either, if that helps.

The batch build i dont know, but the preview window is working correctly. I tested with the download files and the preview is good.

Do you use the latest BodySlide?

Yeah! I always keep in "shape" the Bodyslide OS.

Sorry, I mean green and dechurch. :)

I'm using 2.4 which I see now is not the latest version. Let me get 2.5 and I'll try again.

2.5 solved my problem. I was able to preview and build with no errors or crashes.

Do you use the latest BodySlide?

Yeah! I always keep in "shape" the Bodyslide OS.

Sorry, I mean green and dechurch. :)

I'm using 2.4 which I see now is not the latest version. Let me get 2.5 and I'll try again.

2.5 solved my problem. I was able to preview and build with no errors or crashes.

That's good to hear. Thanks for the help cell.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...