Airplane dumps feces on teenaged girl's outdoor birthday party

Kernel39

A commercial passenger jet apparently dumped the contents of it's lavatory waste tank during flight and some of it landed on a teenaged girl's sweet 16 birthday party.

FAA guidelines strictly state that the lavatory waste tank is only supposed to be emptied while the plane is on the ground and parked at the airport, and under no circumstances is it supposed to be dumped in-flight. This was either an accident, a mechanical malfunction, or some pilot's idea of a sick joke.

It had to have been the shittiest birthday party ever! ;) ;) ;)

http://wnep.com/2015/05/21/airplane-dumps-human-feces-on-girls-sweet-16-party-family-says-2/

As an aircraft mechanic I highly doubt that first the pilot can't dumb the waste at all from the cockpit second the waste lands in a tank with chemicals in it so you won't see brown stuff everywhere third the stuff would be frozen if falling from air traffic hight

But well shit happens

If something like this happens in the US (where it apparently happened) you get rich! You will guaranteedly win in the court. 

Yeah, here in America, you can pretty much sue almost anyone, for almost anything, for almost any amount of money, win, and get rich!

Easy wealth acquisition, both plaintiff and tort attorney alike abuse and exploit our badly broken civil justice system solely for that purpose.

This is why we have to have warning labels on the packaging of fishing hooks that read "harmful is swallowed" and why playground equipment is disappearing throughout our country.

Approximately $500,000,000,000 is drained from the US economy every single year because of the nonstop bombardment use of civil lawsuits and the threat/fear thereof.

We are the land of greedy opportunism and not the land of opportunity.

What America actually is and the image America projects to the rest of the world are two completely different things.

As an aircraft mechanic I highly doubt that first the pilot can't dumb the waste at all from the cockpit second the waste lands in a tank with chemicals in it so you won't see brown stuff everywhere third the stuff would be frozen if falling from air traffic hight

But well shit happens

Well  shit did happen how dunno but how else could you explain it it's gotta be from a airplane unless aliens were flying overhead and decided to rain on their parade. 

But well shit happens

Well  shit did happen how dunno but how else could you explain it it's gotta be from a airplane unless aliens were flying overhead and decided to rain on their parade. 

You're right that's why I said "well shit happens"

Kinda long explanation

I can only say from my ~10 years expierience I have never seen an leakage and even if the aircraft hast a leakage the tank is realative big ~1m³ and its partially filled with whatever chemicals so you can imagine if there is a leckage and the aircraft flys over the garden it would spread not only on them it would spread in a huge area also if in such a small area you get such a huge amount of waste it would need to be a huge leckage more to speak of a hole in the system which I simply can't imagine, but you never know

Another fact that speaks against this is that even tough its full of chemicals the leckage allways freezes instand on the aircraft hull I know cases In which a leakage caused drop for drop to freeze to a big chunk and when the airplane got down for the landing the chunk fell of but as you should have noticed by now the waste would have been frozen and not be some brown drops usually even these big chunks are more clear or blue due the chemicals and not well shit colored.

If you ask me either someone dropped out something out of a small airplane whatever reasons he has for that (since in a small airplane its no big deal to open the door and throw something out) or they installed it for attention.

I work for airbus in europe so as I said I can only speak from my expierience and technical knowledge I can't image how this should be possible.

Flying ice chunks of waste yes - shitty rain no

Thats how a waste leakage looks normaly like the leakage creates drop from drop a bigger chunk that falls of as soon as the airplane lands and the chunks starts melting shit rain is due the chemicals basically not imaginable the chunks warry in color from clear to blue

In the video it looks like god himself takes a taco bell dump over that house so either is staged or whatever, but its unimaginable that it comes from passenger airplane toilete

25069530_2092_original-f2b2f0fb0f8e312b.

photo is from 2012 a offical case in Nuremberg

But well shit happens

Kinda long explanation

I can only say from my ~10 years expierience I have never seen an leakage and even if the aircraft hast a leakage the tank is realative big ~1m³ and its partially filled with whatever chemicals so you can imagine if there is a leckage and the aircraft flys over the garden it would spread not only on them it would spread in a huge area also if in such a small area you get such a huge amount of waste it would need to be a huge leckage more to speak of a hole in the system which I simply can't imagine, but you never know

Another fact that speaks against this is that even tough its full of chemicals the leckage allways freezes instand on the aircraft hull I know cases In which a leakage caused drop for drop to freeze to a big chunk and when the airplane got down for the landing the chunk fell of but as you should have noticed by now the waste would have been frozen and not be some brown drops usually even these big chunks are more clear or blue due the chemicals and not well shit colored.

If you ask me either someone dropped out something out of a small airplane whatever reasons he has for that (since in a small airplane its no big deal to open the door and throw something out) or they installed it for attention.

I work for airbus in europe so as I said I can only speak from my expierience and technical knowledge I can't image how this should be possible.

Thats how a waste leakage looks normaly like the leakage creates drop from drop a bigger chunk that falls of as soon as the airplane lands and the chunks starts melting shit rain is due the chemicals basically not imaginable the chunks warry in color from clear to blue

In the video it looks like god himself takes a taco bell dump over that house so either is staged or whatever, but its unimaginable that it comes from passenger airplane toilete

Wait, you're meaning to say that if a passenger plane is leaking from the toilets during mid flight, we should worry more about ice blocks rather than human waste? I wonder if there's an occurrence if the ice block formed some sort of a pointed tip and the tip is pointing downwards as it fell right down towards a pedestrian... That's a scary thought. I doubt insurance policy will cover that. Then again, having a solid ice block dropping right on your head isn't any way better.

But well shit happens

Kinda long explanation

*snip*

Wait, you're meaning to say that if a passenger plane is leaking from the toilets during mid flight, we should worry more about ice blocks rather than human waste? I wonder if there's an occurrence if the ice block formed some sort of a pointed tip and the tip is pointing downwards as it fell right down towards a pedestrian... That's a scary thought. I doubt insurance policy will cover that. Then again, having a solid ice block dropping right on your head isn't any way better.

You guys don't watch The Mythbusters?  :huh:

But well shit happens

Kinda long explanation

Nice video just sopports what I tought and say'd allready, but no I usually dont look mythbusters I just cant stand all the talk before they go to action

we should worry more about ice blocks rather than human waste?

Actually yes, but Its relative rare that there is any leakage due the periodic checks I only know a few cases from my countrie but Indeed you should be more worried about flying killer popsicles then human waste its relative common and a known fact that if there is leckage the drops are running down the aircraft hull and start freezing drop for drop to a bigger chunk until the aircraft sinks in warmer airlayers and there is where it might drop off as shown there is this case in nuremberg and in another case a frozen block crashed right trough a roof so well be aware or you will be soon seen on 1000 ways to die ;)

But seriously again compared the amount of flights over populated places and the amount of urine bombs its highly unlikley you will ever see or get hit by such a thing still possible tough so look up when you go out.

If you want to see a few examples of it google it and there is much more curious things falling from airplanes even corpses allready fell off airplanes from hiding immigrants that wanted to get away from their country

Between 1979 and 2003 there were 27 cases where these blocks fell on the united states and a few other European countries. No one was killed but there was home damage and the companies were sued.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Had to be done...

ubiy7cnz49iih8j6g.jpg

...I'm sorry.

LOL

Im probably a horrible person, but if i was on the street and a block of frozen shit fell over someones head and killed it I would probably laugh, shout: "holy shit" and start making jokes about it it.

Had to be done...

ubiy7cnz49iih8j6g.jpg

...I'm sorry.

LOL

Im probably a horrible person, but if i was on the street and a block of frozen shit fell over someones head and killed it I would probably laugh, shout: "holy shit" and start making jokes about it it.

What that game/movie called? With some tungsten rods dropped from space? That plane must be a government's secret weapon. :lol:

3.......2......1......drop! :lol:

Had to be done...

ubiy7cnz49iih8j6g.jpg

...I'm sorry.

LOL

What that game/movie called? With some tungsten rods dropped from space? That plane must be a government's secret weapon. :lol:

3.......2......1......drop! :lol:

Its a frozen shit trowing military satelite, code name: SHITSTORM :lol:

The frozen #### would melt in the atmosphere and turn into a cloud and then rain, omg! :lol: Let's lee you solve that little problem Einstein. :D

I can imagine: The enemy is approaching, what will we do sir? Activate Shitstorm :lol:

The frozen #### would melt in the atmosphere and turn into a cloud and then rain, omg! :lol: Let's lee you solve that little problem Einstein. :D

I can imagine: The enemy is approaching, what will we do sir? Activate Shitstorm :lol:

Not exactly some stalites are inside the atmosphere buta away enought from earth to be puled by the gravity, if it doesnt leave the atmosphere, it doesnt burn in the reentry.

Thats why I ove this site where else one can  discuss the posibility of a shit trowing military satelite

Archived