Meridiana's Succubus Outfits

View File

Meridiana's Succubus Outfits.

At the beginning of time one of five succubus Queens foreseen a greater threat in the far future and only one person had the power to save the world, She then created three outfits and bestowed some of her own succubae powers to aid the soon to be champion of man..

Well so the wee old drunk man told me in the park…. anyway

I have seen some realy awesome succubus outfits on skyrim but I wanted to make something different so here it is...

This Mod has three nice succubus outfits, 3 new spells an enchanted katana created using different mods by Various Modder’s.

This mod requires a CBBE Body.

So... How do I get it? A strongbox at the Lovers Stone.

The outfits can only be upgraded by the potions in the strongbox.

Legal Shit..

This mod is Exclusive to LoversLab only if found on Nexus or Steam I will never post another mod.

I have made these mods to my taste, (which means I wont alter them) some of you may not like them and other will

also please don't edit or modify this mod (unless for private use only) because I put alot time and effort into making it for everyone.

but enought of that...

I hope you like this mod.

Nokou

If there is any problems with this mod please let me know..

This mod is a mashup from different mods, if I have used a part of your mod please contact me so I can give you credit.

* UNP Version tested by Ayrx *

*Sorry no bodyslide.. I dont know how to do it,*

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/10/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE or UNP Body
  • Special Edition Compatible

Should add some in the support topic still. :3 better place to have them IMO. Plus when i clicked on this mod, first place it took me was to the support topic. not front page XD

ops' I honestly didnt know.. :( But I done it now and I'll do that in the future thanks for the info :D

Will you make it Bodyslide compatible?

Wish I could, but I dont know how... sorry about that

No problem. Someone will eventually. The armor's too great.

Im glad you like it...

Thank you for the armor, you have fulfilled my dream of more succubus armor. Giving an armor bodyslides is not that hard, only time consuming if you want it good.

well I was told by a friend that rory cambell is doing a bodyslide for this so happy days :)

• 2 weeks later...

because this is a mash up mod parts that i dont want or need gets truncated(hidden inside the body), so this is normal some times..

sadly im no genius but I do get some good results at times then i share them :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dragonborn, what kind of food is that? nice outfits but why i don't see my hands and how to fix it thanks . my char is lovegirls race and i have her cbbe body 

thats what race im using too... but my one is CBBE BBP, I'll check it out

i found something strange and i think it came from your mod, a key called the eye of truth and a note to cuhlecain?

yeah that is from this mod... is it in other skeletons or ???.. let me know so I can fix it

The strongbox is locked, how do I get the key?

The Katana is called Jomungand, isn't it supposed to be Jormungand?

the skeleton beside the sword has a key called the eye of truth... and yeah..lol mispleed.. i'll fix it

but first i have to re-install skyrim, new NMM murdered my game :(

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/13/2018 at 5:15 AM, Revanswe said:

Is this mod still in works or have you given up on modding skyrim if not I would love to have this beautiful outfit in Skyrim SE something in this mod but a red pyramid on me =)

Mod works in regular Skyrim, not SE. It's likely the meshes need to be updated for SE.

I'm surprised there's still no UUNP BodySlide available for this, it's one of the only armor mods I have that has no conversion available.

A shame since this is a great armor mod in such a small package.

• 8 months later...