Hey EvilReFlex,

I just wanted to ask how you managed to place or merge the tattoos from "Tribal Body Tattoos" to a skin texture (CBBE)? I'm not experienced with editing skin textures nor Photoshop, and I just want to be able to make a custom skin texture with those tattoos so when my PC transforms... BOOM, tattoos! Without having to manually add the tattoos in-game.

I'm using ECE atm, not Racemenu, in case you wanted to know.

Thanks!

I used PaintShop Pro X7, its like Photoshop but much cheaper.  

Can you give me a quick guide to how you did it?

Sorry no, do ECE not support overlays? 

Or use this: SlaveTats

Hello,

i have a problem, which has not so much to do with your transform package but i think you can help me.

I used your transform package and then switched  the body to those which i prefer. Now I want do add a different set of hair. So far i just added the hair.nif to the meshes folder and seems to work. But some hais do also have some hairline or hair long files. Do i need them also?

Also i didnt put files in the textures folder and it seems to work fine. Do i need the .dds file in the textures and the *_n.dds also?

Would really appreciate it if you can tell me which hairfiles i need exactly :)

Thank you

hellos
I have the following problem on version 2.17 QSP quest
-I have a horse cock
-no wing
-No tail
-no tatoo
-no eyes
when I go on the quest QSP version 3.00
-I have not the horse cock
-I have to wing
-No tail
-no tatoo
-no eyes
I installed; PSQ Transform Package - Animated Wings 1.2 - PSQ Transform Package - Horse Penis Addon 1.2- 1.2 PSQ Transform Package

I install mods with NMM and checked that everything was well put. I also installed the following way:
Alduins Wings
Animated Dragon Wings
TDN Equip Horns
HDT Tails Wearable
Tribal Body Tattoos
SOS Horse Penis Males and Females for

if anyone can help me please to understand is that I forgot to put or made a mistake

Thanks for your work and making it easier for a lot of people :D

Is there gone be a updatet package for the new file structure of PSQ 3.0?

I'm quite clueless how to change the file paths with nifscope or optimizing shaders of textures to look good for my characters body

yes i have ativate horn .wings . tail tatoo and eyes

The Transform Package hasn't been updated to work with PSQ 3.x (3.2 as of this post). The file paths are different so the current PSQ TP won't work with it. Given that PSQ is currently being updated nearly daily we'll have to wait until its author has finished fixing it before the TP can be updated. It sucks; I like the new version of PSQ but I just love this Transformation Package. Roll back to PSQ 2.17 and have TP usable or stick with the current PSQ and no TP? Decisions, decisions... :P

I was wondering if someone could help me build a cute hag raven/fallen angel transformation package, I've tried and failed, endfing up with a giant walking exclamation point. I have all the pieces it's just putting them together that I can't seem to get right. I have a UNP/UNPB body.

A dark golden halo from
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11005/?

Skin body and hair from
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63581/?

The raven version of the armor with the claw gantlets and feet from
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38164/?

And animated (black) wings from
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57646/?

Would anyone be able to help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. so when I try to transform. My body disappears. Hair, teeth, and sometimes eyes stay, but ultimately, the entire body disappears. When I transform back, my body is still gone.

I used the .bat for the body files and all that. Still does it. The hell am I doing wrong?

edit: Ok, I figured out that the missing body glitch was because I had PSQ 3. So I reverted back to 2.17 BUT I do not transform. Nothing happens.

• 1 month later...

Forgive me for the noob here but i just went through my 7th installation of mods (started for the first time yesterday).   Everything is working out great now.  I'm kind of confused on how to make it so i transform without my body go bye bye.  Is there any chance someone can write a step by step on how to make this possible so i don't end up having to unload and start a fresh skyrim again.  I would greatly appreciate it, i would love to use this mod to its fullest extent.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. so when I try to transform. My body disappears. Hair, teeth, and sometimes eyes stay, but ultimately, the entire body disappears. When I transform back, my body is still gone.

I used the .bat for the body files and all that. Still does it. The hell am I doing wrong?

edit: Ok, I figured out that the missing body glitch was because I had PSQ 3. So I reverted back to 2.17 BUT I do not transform. Nothing happens.

I haven't used *most of the transform pack, primarily because I don't want all the armor on my char.. just maybe wings and some horns but anyway; the reason for the reply.

did you re-download this pack for 2.17? some files might have been over-written.

Did you click the Transform button in the MCM menu?

Also could be you are using mod organizer, might have to place changes in the overwrite folder.

( All I did was go in to my body mod and copy the desired files in to the PSQ transform mod as directed on the front page )

if you have, just ignore me :P

Edited: to make clear my statements... or clearer for me anyway...

Forgive me for the noob here but i just went through my 7th installation of mods (started for the first time yesterday).   Everything is working out great now.  I'm kind of confused on how to make it so i transform without my body go bye bye.  Is there any chance someone can write a step by step on how to make this possible so i don't end up having to unload and start a fresh skyrim again.  I would greatly appreciate it, i would love to use this mod to its fullest extent.

Define without body going bye bye?

In the MCM menu for PSQ there is a button that says allow body transormation, if you leave that unchecked it will use the files in the ORgbody folders. That is why he had you set them up if you wanted to keep your original body ( and fit your armors )

If setup properly leaving that one button unchecked will allow you to stay with your original body.  MAKE SURE you don't check it off if you are transofrmed though lol or you will not revert back to your bad sexy self when you transform back.  I made this mistake and was like... why do I still have big breasts and tribal tats? lol >.>

This transform pack works great btw!

Edit: as an observation, I think the armor is CBBE so if do you go with your original body ( no body transform ), you might want to click that off as well.

EDIT: Unless you overwrite the armor in PSQ, its in a different folder than Orgbody.

Happy Holidays All!

Later Days,

Nefim

Someone was having problems with using the script.bat file with mod organizer, have you tried running it as an executable through mod M.O ... like you would FNIS? I personally decided to do the texture / mesh transfers myself so I never bothered with the bat file lol ... just a suggestion, if it doesn't help .. as usual ignore me.