Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Do I need "PSQ Transform Package 1.2.zip" and "Transform Package for PSQ 2.9a (beta).rar" or just the latter?

"PSQ Transform Package 1.2.zip" is for the old stable PSQ Mod and 

"Transform Package for PSQ 2.9a (beta).rar" is for the new 2.9a PSQ unstable test of PSQ. 

is it safe now to switch to PSQ 2.9x from the older version?

By safe I mean is it playable. :3

No, only if you disable the old version and clean your save files. 

2.9 is still beta of 3.0 and buggy, its only for testing not for playing. 

is it safe now to switch to PSQ 2.9x from the older version?

By safe I mean is it playable. :3

No, only if you disable the old version and clean your save files. 

2.9 is still beta of 3.0 and buggy, its only for testing not for playing. 

Okay thank you. :)

Best way to re size the player penis is the Race Menu mod. For NPCs you need the SOS Mod. (mark npc and set size in mcm menu)

Next weekend, I will try to make a pre scaled penis. 

Did you make that pre scaled penis?

No, but I'm working on it, but it is early wip:

post-607503-0-77070300-1435424552_thumb.jpg post-607503-0-57959800-1435424556_thumb.jpg

I'm made a new "base" for females, it will be much more seamless as the old mesh. 

(But it will be no horse cock) 

Ok first thing the addons finally work for me. But now i have a new problem:

Everytime after the transformation, when i try to access the magic menu, my skyrim crashes.

I fixed the one problem and now i got another one -.-

Everytime after the transformation, when i try to access the magic menu, my skyrim crashes.

Are you using the animated wings by any chance? It would CTD if I used them.

Are you using the animated wings by any chance? It would CTD if I used them.

I have no problems with my animated wings. 

Updating from 2.17 to 2.91 causes the CTDs. 

Are you using the Animated Dragon Wings ESP from this package along with the original Animated Dragon Wings mod? I had the same issue as you, and it turns out the two ESP's are incompatible from what I experienced. However, there is an Animated Wings package with ESP's buried somewhere in the PSQ mod thread that don't have this issue.

I'm not sure if I can re-post it here otherwise I would. The file is called "PSQ Animated Wings.rar", and inside it has 10 folders, one for each wing type from the Animated Dragon Wings mod.

I tested using both 2.17 and 2.91a and both crashed with the ESP from this package, but neither crashed with the esp from the file I mentioned. I DL'd it 5/10/15 if that helps your search. I tried to quickly browse through the thread but I couldn't find it, but there are other files you could try from that thread. (Don't know if they work, the one I'm using is the first I tried so I stuck with it. Lol)

Are you using the Animated Dragon Wings ESP from this package along with the original Animated Dragon Wings mod? I had the same issue as you, and it turns out the two ESP's are incompatible from what I experienced. However, there is an Animated Wings package with ESP's buried somewhere in the PSQ mod thread that don't have this issue.

I'm not sure if I can re-post it here otherwise I would. The file is called "PSQ Animated Wings.rar", and inside it has 10 folders, one for each wing type from the Animated Dragon Wings mod.

I tested using both 2.17 and 2.91a and both crashed with the ESP from this package, but neither crashed with the esp from the file I mentioned. I DL'd it 5/10/15 if that helps your search. I tried to quickly browse through the thread but I couldn't find it, but there are other files you could try from that thread. (Don't know if they work, the one I'm using is the first I tried so I stuck with it. Lol)

Please tell no nonsense.

"PSQ Transform Package - Animated Wings 1.2.zip" ---> PSQ 2.17

"Transform Package for PSQ 2.9a (beta).rar" ---> PSQ 2.91

Please tell no nonsense.

"PSQ Transform Package - Animated Wings 1.2.zip" ---> PSQ 2.17

"Transform Package for PSQ 2.9a (beta).rar" ---> PSQ 2.91

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. I am using the 2.17 pack with PSQ 2.17 and the ESP from the "PSQ Transform Package - Animated Wings 1.2.zip" would result in a crash when going to the magic menu only when I had the original Animated Dragon wings mod running as well.

However, I will have to go back and test using 2.9a with PSQ 2.91, as I was using your 2.9a with 2.91a from the PSQ mod.

Edit: Still crashed using 2.9a w/ 2.91 along with both Animated Dragon Wings ESP's active.

Uploaded new version of the PSQ 2.91 Package!

• Added new "Bone" Wings ( >>IMPORTANT: only activate 1 wings *.esp!!<< )
  • Succubus Body is now glossy 
  • Fixed missing hands

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. I am using the 2.17 pack with PSQ 2.17 and the ESP from the "PSQ Transform Package - Animated Wings 1.2.zip" would result in a crash when going to the magic menu only when I had the original Animated Dragon wings mod running as well.

However, I will have to go back and test using 2.9a with PSQ 2.91, as I was using your 2.9a with 2.91a from the PSQ mod.

Edit: Still crashed using 2.9a w/ 2.91 along with both Animated Dragon Wings ESP's active.

They should work, look at my video or pictures. 

You may have a corrupt save or missing a required mod. 

Uploaded new version of the PSQ 2.91 Package!

• Added new "Bone" Wings ( >>IMPORTANT: only activate 1 wings *.esp!!<< )
  • Succubus Body is now glossy 
  • Fixed missing hands

They should work, look at my video or pictures. 

You may have a corrupt save or missing a required mod. 

Shouldn't be a corrupt save unless a script flubs on creation. I always tested using a new game. Hell, I haven't even really played Skyrim since I've been trying to finalize my mod setup. Lol

Also, the wings and everything works fine. It's just when I run the wing ESP here in addition to the original Wings mod that the magic menu crash occurs. The only other thing that I think could conflict is the animated dragon wings version of More Draconic Dragon aspect.

Just tested before I posted this just to be sure, and it still crashes even without the Animated Dragon Wings version of More Draconic Dragon Aspect.

Tested with 2.9a and PSQ 2.91. Didn't want to mess with my working 2.17 files since I replaced the Alduin wings with the bloody wings and modified the textures for a purple glow.

Shouldn't be a corrupt save unless a script flubs on creation. I always tested using a new game. Hell, I haven't even really played Skyrim since I've been trying to finalize my mod setup. Lol

Also, the wings and everything works fine. It's just when I run the wing ESP here in addition to the original Wings mod that the magic menu crash occurs. The only other thing that I think could conflict is the animated dragon wings version of More Draconic Dragon aspect.

Just tested before I posted this just to be sure, and it still crashes even without the Animated Dragon Wings version of More Draconic Dragon Aspect.

Tested with 2.9a and PSQ 2.91. Didn't want to mess with my working 2.17 files since I replaced the Alduin wings with the bloody wings and modified the textures for a purple glow.

Try this:

PSQ ERF Animated Wings - Alduin.esp

I hope I fixed your problem. 

Try this:

attachicon.gifPSQ ERF Animated Wings - Alduin.esp

I hope I fixed your problem. 

Works beautifully! Thanks so much!

Uploaded new PSQ 2.91a version with animated wings support!

New "normal" and "horse" penis support:

attachicon.gifschlong_options.jpg

Just curious whether or not, and to what degree, devious devices are compatible with wings, tails, horns, etc.

Meaning, should I not try a playthrough that combines Succubus AND devious devices (like Deviously Cursed Loot). Are they more or less mutually exclusive?

I have no idea, I'm not using the DD mods.

There is a few incompatibilities. Nothing game breaking, just disturbing. 

First, the horns usen tthe same slot as the collars. That meen that you will not have horns if you transform while wearing a collar and will not equip a collar if you are transformed when putting it on. 

Second, The penis clip througt chastity belts and harness. It is undersandable with the harness (it pass between the straps) but disturbing with a metal plate. There is also the fact that you cannot masturbate as a futa as you are wearing a chastity belt.

I dont know what will happen if you have DD for Him.

Third, make sure that you have a compatible body as the restrains will not change between normal and tranformed state, resulting major clipping.

Personnaly, i do not use the body transform feature of PSQ for that reason. The body collorc hange is good to use.

I have found another problem: The wings and the gags use the same slot. This can result in some funny moments like your character jumping a house untransformed instead of jumping the stairs. my recommandation si to not transform while wearing a gag.

Using a gag transformed will result with an open mouth and an apparently locked gag in the inventory that you can remove without key. And maybe a broken quest if your are in one that make you gagged. 

Any chance of adding in flight while in succubus form?  Say mix in one of these mods?

nexusmods #15775    Flying Mod Beta
nexusmods #64303    FNIS Flyer
nexusmods #64769    Real Flying (with Gliding and Collisions)

Uploaded new PSQ 2.91a version with animated wings support!

New "normal" and "horse" penis support:

attachicon.gifschlong_options.jpg

Just curious whether or not, and to what degree, devious devices are compatible with wings, tails, horns, etc.

Meaning, should I not try a playthrough that combines Succubus AND devious devices (like Deviously Cursed Loot). Are they more or less mutually exclusive?

I have no idea, I'm not using the DD mods.

I would like to kindly ask how to get these?