I rebuilt my mod database from scratch today tried to implement the new upgrades and this skin to psq as it is instructed but nothing changes. I followed everything to the letter and all that happens is whole body disapears. Any ideas on what is going on would be appreciated

Nevermind I goofed. i forgot a sub category for psq why it failed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this fantastic mod, really remarkable.

2 questions pls:

If I summon the cock how do tell the game for the succubus to behave like a "male". Can I change the cock to a human cock?

The hair disappears if I enable the hair transformation, any clues for the reason? If I enable hair tranformation there is not hair, if I disable she stays with the original hair.

I require assistance, I have everything installed, but when I transform all I get is "Inviso-bitch" and I have no idea what to do. I got it to work once, a while ago, but haven't been able to replicate it since then.

I had the same. Follow this:

Tree structure
--- PSQ
--- --- --- Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.3 OR NEWER [http://skse.silverlock.org/]
--- --- --- Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) REQUIRES FNIS 5.4.2 OR NEWER [http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/]
--- --- --- SkyUI REQUIRES VERSION 5.0 OR NEWER [http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863]
--- --- --- An actor skeleton mod such as XPMSE2 or XPMSE3[http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?]
--- --- --- --- SKSE 1.7.3 or newer (above)
--- --- --- --- Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer [http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/601]
--- --- --- --- Fores New Idles in Skyrim 6.1 or newer (above)
--- --- --- --- --- SKSE (above)
--- --- Sexlab Aroused
--- --- --- SKSE (above)
--- --- --- SkyUI(above) 
--- --- --- Fores New Idles in Skyrim (above)
--- --- --- SexLab (above)

Possible lineraization
-Skyrim Script Extender (skse_1_07_03_installer.exe)
-SkyUI (SkyUI_5_1-3863-5-1.7z)
-Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS Behavior V6_2-11811-6-2.7z)
-Realistic Ragdolls and Force (Realistic Force-601-1-9.rar)
-RaceMenu (RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5.7z)
-XPMSE3 (XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-3-87.7z)
-Sexlab Framework (SexLabFramework_v161b_FULL.7z)
-Sexlab Aroused (SexLab_Aroused_v20140124.zip)
-HDT Physics Extension (HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28.7z)
-PSQ (2.17 archives.7z)
-PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest Transform Package 1.2 (PSQ Transform Package 1.2.zip)

TO INSTALL SEXLAB
-After properly installing SKSE, SkyUI, and FNIS as listed above, follow these steps.
-Download the latest full framework pack & install it using your mod manager of choice (Mod Organizer highly preferred.)
-Run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool.
-If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely, if you don't you should. See: XPMSE2 or XPMSE3) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
-Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
-You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
-DO NOT ignore any warnings or errors you see in the FNIS window.
-Activate the SexLab.esm file in your list of active mods.
-Load or start a new save game in Skyrim and navigate to the Mod Configuration menu titled "SexLab"
-Check that you meet the requirements on the left pane and then click the Install option in the top right.
NOTE: Some of the checks you'll see there are only soft dependencies, or can be a false-negative. If the Install button is clickable for you, just go ahead and continue.
Close all menus and stand still until the install finishes, it can take a few minutes.
  • 1 month later...

Is there a trick to getting the transformation files to work with Mod Organizer? Never had this problem with Nexus but I like MO too much to go back. :'(

I've tried installing the mod as is which keeps the files in my mods folder. I've also tried dropping the files in the overwrite folder along with the rest of my meshes, textures, etc. The other files in my overwrite folder work just not for PSQ.

When I try loading it in game I end up with the invisible body error. I can't even transform back into my regular form as the body will still be invisible.

So for example when it comes to my file settings this is where I've dropped the files...

-  Mod Organizer\mods\PSQ Transform Package 1.2\(Meshes, Textures, SKSE in their own folders)

- Mod Organizer\overwrite\(Meshes, Textures Folders each)\PSQ.   And then the SKSE files are in the plugins.

Am I doing something wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My transformation doesn't work im just stuck as a human do I have to be a vampire to get it work or no?

Can not make the transformation into a succubus that tried to do... :(  Is the UN7B body and mature texture pack.

I assume you have selected to become a succubus through the mcm menu and selected your transformation options , and no you don't have to be a vampire.

• 1 month later...

I dont know if this thread is still breathing, but if so, can someone explain to me why the transformation isn't working for PSQ 3.2.2? I've got the transformation package for it and when my arousal reaches the threshold, my character does transform. I can only do it manually.

!!!!!!!! Works only with PSQ 2.17 !!!!!!!!

Stop sending me PMs if it is not working, all what you need to know stands here!

I dont know if this thread is still breathing, but if so, can someone explain to me why the transformation isn't working for PSQ 3.2.2? I've got the transformation package for it and when my arousal reaches the threshold, my character does transform. I can only do it manually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I'm new to the whole sexlab thing, I realized that everytime you start a new character you have to go to MCM to install sexlab, I also replaced the textures with these https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25588/ and used the CBBE meshes, but when I "become succubus" the only thing that happens is a light effect and nothing else. I'm no stranger to modding, I normally use ECE but thought Racemenu might help but nothing's worked. Please help because this mod look's super awesome!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/10/2015 at 10:18 AM, Risamei said:

Also if I may(probably not) I have my own small enhancements.

Download:

PSQ SUCCUBUS (Must have PSQSuccubusQuest mod)

This includes:

- True White Eyes
- Modified PSQ ESM by ojanen so your facial appearance won't change
- Demon HDT tail by jacques00 with fixed dragon_Tail.xml ( No more spazzing )
- My preferred horns taken from Succubus Race mod.
- Added my edited HDT Vagina body by blabba and Stevierage with hooves!

Note:

- Also If I may say for people who haven't used the PSQ mod there are issues with the mod teleporting you but I find this only happens if you edit your height on transformation.

- The body and hooves are completely separate so sexlab may want to strip them but just change the options in sexlab accordingly but if you don't want to do that you can always edit the hooves in PSQ.ESM with the keyword -sexlabnostrip- to solve the issue.

Pics:

Normal

Reveal hidden contents

bk8Nr6p.png

Succubus:

Reveal hidden contents

PhHmmwD.png

is your compatible with current version of PSQ Succubus Quest?

• 1 year later...