Hey, what exactly is new in PSQ 2.9? Is it worth changing from 2.17 yet?

Not really, it is bugged and the main new feature is male support. 

I see, thanks. By the way, would it be okay if I provided a BodySlide-Version of the Succubus Armor so people can adjust it to their bodys?

Hey, what exactly is new in PSQ 2.9? Is it worth changing from 2.17 yet?

Not really, it is bugged and the main new feature is male support. 

I see, thanks. By the way, would it be okay if I provided a BodySlide-Version of the Succubus Armor so people can adjust it to their bodys?

I will not update this pack until a bugfree PSQ 3.0 version is out. 

I use the "Sporty Sexy Map- Athletic Muscle Mod CBBE" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13377/? for my character, but whenever I transform using the change body option and change back to normal from being the succubus, the map is ignored. Is there a fix for this? Great mod btw!

Read the main post.

I use Mod Organizer and I am not savvy with Skyrim modding. So I just copy all of the PSQ files mentioned and paste them into?:

Textures\Actors\Character\Female\

Meshes\actors\character\Character Assets\

I tried downloading the Copy OrgBody Script but I don't know what "and use the "copy OrgBody files.bat" in your data dictionary" means exactly. Thanks for your help. 

I use the "Sporty Sexy Map- Athletic Muscle Mod CBBE" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13377/? for my character, but whenever I transform using the change body option and change back to normal from being the succubus, the map is ignored. Is there a fix for this? Great mod btw!

Read the main post.

I use Mod Organizer and I am not savvy with Skyrim modding. So I just copy all of the PSQ files mentioned and paste them into?:

I tried downloading the Copy OrgBody Script but I don't know what "and use the "copy OrgBody files.bat" in your data dictionary" means exactly. Thanks for your help. 

download the "PSQ Copy OrgBody Files Script.zip" and use the "copy OrgBody files.bat" in your data dictionary,

this batchfile copy your body files.

Read the main post.

download the "PSQ Copy OrgBody Files Script.zip" and use the "copy OrgBody files.bat" in your data dictionary,

this batchfile copy your body files.

I see now. Thank you!

Hey, this is a pretty freaking amazing package and thank you very much for it!
I have a question though, is there any way to move the schlong backwards a bit?
There seems to be a gap between my character and the schlong mesh. I tried in racemenu but all I find is how to edit the
schlong it self but not it's position.
So yeah I'm kinda out of ideas. D:

Hmmm ok somehow the animated wings and the horse penis plugin don't work for me. I installed them properly, but if i tick the option in MCM under PSQ Transfromation, nothing changes. Neither the horse penis appear nor the animated wings. The ESP files are activated too.

Here is my Load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
DHuntress.esp
KKFur.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
PSQ ERF Animated Wings.esp
PSQ ERF Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
FNISspells.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Immersive detection of NPC.esp
vImmersiveBeds.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp

Please help me D:

Hey, this is a pretty freaking amazing package and thank you very much for it!

I have a question though, is there any way to move the schlong backwards a bit?

There seems to be a gap between my character and the schlong mesh. I tried in racemenu but all I find is how to edit the

schlong it self but not it's position.

So yeah I'm kinda out of ideas. D:

The horse penis is optimized for the succubus body, if you want to use the horse penis on NPC or standard body try my other horse penis mod.

(UUNP is not supported)

Hmmm ok somehow the animated wings and the horse penis plugin don't work for me. I installed them properly, but if i tick the option in MCM under PSQ Transfromation, nothing changes. Neither the horse penis appear nor the animated wings. The ESP files are activated too.

Here is my Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp

KKSDrBWeightFix.esp

DHuntress.esp

KKFur.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

PSQ ERF Horse Penis.esp

FNISspells.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

vImmersiveBeds.esp

Please help me D:

Do you use PSQ 2.9?

Wings and Penis do only work on PSQ 2.17.

Here is my Load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
DHuntress.esp
KKFur.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
PSQ ERF Horse Penis.esp
FNISspells.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
vImmersiveBeds.esp

Please help me D:

Do you use PSQ 2.9?

Wings and Penis do only work on PSQ 2.17.

No i use PSQ 2.17 :/

i really don't understand what my problem is

Actually I fixed the gap with nifskope just moved the model back 1 unit on the y axis. Now it looks perfect. :D
So yeah great pack, lots of thanks for making our lives easier. I would have never done this right on my own. ^^

Thanks for the package!

I was wondering if the animated wings patch is working for you guys with PSQ 2.91 ?

I'm just getting static wings.

There is a patch of my animated wings for 2.91:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/?p=1220065

I come home this wednesday, and I will make a new package for 2.91 with normal/horse penis and animated wings support.  :)

Thanks for the package!

I was wondering if the animated wings patch is working for you guys with PSQ 2.91 ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/?p=1220065

I come home this wednesday, and I will make a new package for 2.91 with normal/horse penis and animated wings support.  :)

Nice man, thanks :)

Thanks for the package!

Hey awesome, i hope i'll get the plugins working with the new version xD

Hey, just came back now that I kinda finished the look I wanted to achieve and holy fuck, thanks for the pack! :D
Some awesome stuff I was missing out while I wasn't using PSQ. ^^

Just curious whether or not, and to what degree, devious devices are compatible with wings, tails, horns, etc.

Meaning, should I not try a playthrough that combines Succubus AND devious devices (like Deviously Cursed Loot). Are they more or less mutually exclusive?

Uploaded new PSQ 2.91a version with animated wings support!

New "normal" and "horse" penis support:

post-607503-0-67880800-1435179360_thumb.jpg

Just curious whether or not, and to what degree, devious devices are compatible with wings, tails, horns, etc.

Meaning, should I not try a playthrough that combines Succubus AND devious devices (like Deviously Cursed Loot). Are they more or less mutually exclusive?

I have no idea, I'm not using the DD mods.

Uploaded new PSQ 2.91a version with animated wings support!

New "normal" and "horse" penis support:

attachicon.gifschlong_options.jpg

I have no idea, I'm not using the DD mods.

There is a few incompatibilities. Nothing game breaking, just disturbing. 

First, the horns usen tthe same slot as the collars. That meen that you will not have horns if you transform while wearing a collar and will not equip a collar if you are transformed when putting it on. 

Second, The penis clip througt chastity belts and harness. It is undersandable with the harness (it pass between the straps) but disturbing with a metal plate. There is also the fact that you cannot masturbate as a futa as you are wearing a chastity belt.

I dont know what will happen if you have DD for Him.

Third, make sure that you have a compatible body as the restrains will not change between normal and tranformed state, resulting major clipping.

Personnaly, i do not use the body transform feature of PSQ for that reason. The body collorc hange is good to use.