View File

LoversBitchPuppyMill

NOTE: If you have issues with the concept of selling livestock that you breed, then delete the plugin. You may voice your concerns on that subject in a seperate thread if you desire to do so.

This plug-in is an Add-on for LoversBitchGoneWild.

It adds a Commodities Agent that specializes in Canine Livestock.

He will buy any livestock that can physically trace a bloodline to the Player and a canine. (Generally up to 3 generations)

The Agents office is near Maeras' house (east of Chorral). Direct dialog is strictly business only. You may get more information from his occasional 'comments' (is it a lie or truth?). Read the book.

The value of Livestock is based on the breed of the canine blood.

Three bonuses may apply:

1. The LoversBitch faction rank of the Player. (LBGW)

2. Any breeding experience of the Livestock. (LwPK)

3. Any experience in 'slave training' (LoversSlaveTrader/BravilUnderground)

It recognizes all vanilla canines (guild dogs, etc.) and those added by LBGW, including werewolves.

It will not recognize the breed of a leveled list canine (wolf in the wild).

If you sell a second generation Livestock that sired a third generation, that third generation may

not be able to trace bloodline (Pedegree). So keep your bloodline and breeding stock alive.

(At this time, all canines are assumed to be male)

This plug-in is mastered only to Oblivion.esm

The scripts call a4hccGetHiyokoData in Hiyokoclub so we will say the Tamigo/Hiyoko system is required.

Using this with out LwPk is useless.

Using this with out LBGW is untested and possibly quite boring.

LoversSlaveTrader is not needed but will allow for higher bonuses.

If you have released revisions of any of the above plugins that may affect this mod please contact the Authors.

NOTE: this was built and tested on NON-MBP systems.

Permissions:

LoversLab exclusive. Do not repost to any other site without expressed written consent of the Authors.

Resources may not be used without expressed written consent of Fejeena.

Script concepts may be used in any way desired (short of monetary gain), just give credit where credit is due.

Credits:

Visuals (including setting up the office and decorating it)- Fejeena

pictures: All artists in the world (all pictures are changed more or less by me (Fejeena),

I downloaded the originals from "hentai foundry".)

Code- Memrosh

Thanks to those I have learned from. short list that does not include all:

Goranga, Galgat, WappyOne, Gaebrial, Movomo, Chase Roxand, LwPK originators.

Special thanks to: Ashal (without whom we have no voice) and Gregathit.

There is a touch spell that can show Pedegree. Use console- XX0090e6

Quest variable to multiply final value: LBpupmillQ.sEnhanceValue set it to 2 to double value, 3 to triple.

Quest variable to set breeding bitch default value(25): LBpupmillQ.sBaseBitchvalue

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/09/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    OBSE

NOTE: HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother could be very helpful with this plugin for having creature Hiyos.

This was a project that was on the back shelf for over a year and I decided to clean it up and share with the community.

This is an equal release of myself and Fejeena.  I personally am very thankful for Fejeenas' work on this and other mods.

Please let me know if this works correctly with MBP.  If you are seeing other issues, be sure to mention any mods that changes vanilla creatures that you use.

Mem

You mean, it recognizes the breed through Tamagoclub family data? I thought it would be related to something of LBGW, or at least LB. Ok then it's worth a try.

But I still need to set up a secondary sand box kind of...

Specifically HiyokoClub (a4hccGetHiyokoData) and I learned the method from 'FutureDream' ;) but that info is used to compare to a database using GetFormFromMod and GetIsID to tell the difference between 'dog', 'wolf', 'special dog like a guilddog', 'LBGW stonewolf', etc. and assign values.

Mem

If you have a Khajiit female Player and you have sex with a dog/wolf/werewolf, then you can sell your child.

And if you have a Khajiit male Player have sex with an female NPC, then your female child can have sex with a dog and the resulting child you can sell.

You need Tamago/Hiyoko and for human Children  HiyokoGenerator.esp  and for creatures children HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp.

If you have a Khajiit female Player and you have sex with a dog/wolf/werewolf, then you can sell your child.

And if you have a Khajiit male Player have sex with an female NPC, then your female child can have sex with a dog and the resulting child you can sell.

You need Tamago/Hiyoko and for human Children  HiyokoGenerator.esp  and for creatures children HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp.

What i mean is ... whatever race i use ... if i have sex with a dog horse bear ... doesnt matter if im a nord or dunmer ... its always a kajit what i get ... i thougth there was a mod where you get wolves from a wolf n stuff like that

Which HiyokoGenerator.esp  version are you using? ( for Human children)

Normally you can not get a Khajiit child with Nord and dunmer parents. Only Nord or dunmer children.

And the creatures children Mod:

With HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  Imperial and dog parents can only have Imperial or dog children. ( and if you  change the ini Setting "set a3hgbm.CreatureRate to 100" you only get dog children. Default setting is 50%)

Which HiyokoGenerator.esp  version are you using? ( for Human children)

Normally you can not get a Khajiit child with Nord and dunmer parents. Only Nord or dunmer children.

And the creatures children Mod:

With HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  Imperial and dog parents can only have Imperial or dog children. ( and if you  change the ini Setting "set a3hgbm.CreatureRate to 100" you only get dog children. Default setting is 50%)

what i meant was .... nord + animal = kajiit or nord.... dunmer + animal = kajiit or dunmer ... bosmer + animal = kajiit or etc... sorry bad english

Thanks for the broodmother.esp ... i cant beleive i never saw it before

Yes i understand, that's why I ask which HiyokoGenerator.esp  version are you using?

HiyokoGenerator.esp = Mod for human children. With HiyokoGenerator.esp you can only have hunan children (human, Khajiit ,Argonian)

-----------------------

And Mod for Creatures children

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

If you want human AND creatures children you need both esp (HiyokoGenerator.esp and HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp )

I use this HiyokoGenerator.esp 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-25?do=findComment&comment=958862  ( post 495)

• 1 year later...

Thank you so much for creating this! I Always wished there was a bit more about getting knocked up, birthing your creature and...then what? I thought your birthed creatures had the same inventory like the vanilla ones, so i thought bout using them for alchemical ingredients. But sadly that wasn't the case. So basically the animls were practically useless. But now not anymore!...btw i s there something like this for normal human children too or is the underground bravil slave base supposed to do this? But then i wonder abut the next question. My children don't live forever right? Will it not give problems once i sell them to someone?

You are welcome and we are glad you enjoy it.

"My children don't live forever right? Will it not give problems once i sell them to someone?"

When you sell, you are selling to just one person, the one who will distribute/resell them.  You will not see them again since they could be shipped off to far flung lands. The offspring are removed (technically dead) and within 3 days are cleaned out of the tami/hiyo system.  In this way you will not have dozens of offspring running around the game hogging resources etc.

Mem

You want access to NPC invertory ?

LoversSlaveTarder/BravilUnderGround Slaves: The dialog option : Orders-Show me your inventory

All other NPCs : use MCS http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

I only useMadCompanionshipSpells and MCS extension.

In game you use the spell "MCS Order" and choose "trade".  You can do it with all NPCs without make them your companion. ( ! A LoversSlaveTrader slave should not be your companion ; conflicts between the AI packages )

-----------------------

Tamago-Hiyoko children: you can change the lifespan. And you can check the "age" , so you can remove your stuff from the inventory before they die.

You are welcome and we are glad you enjoy it.

"My children don't live forever right? Will it not give problems once i sell them to someone?"

When you sell, you are selling to just one person, the one who will distribute/resell them.  You will not see them again since they could be shipped off to far flung lands. The offspring are removed (technically dead) and within 3 days are cleaned out of the tami/hiyo system.  In this way you will not have dozens of offspring running around the game hogging resources etc.

Mem

uhm, btw is there a way t include horses too? I have about 10 of them now. I've been busy i know. :blush:

uhm, btw is there a way t include horses too? I have about 10 of them now. I've been busy i know. :blush:

"If it can be imagined, it can be coded.  Perhaps not efficiently, but a hammer usually works, kinda, sorta."

The checks and database would need to include all the vanilla and mod equines in common use and assign values to them.

That is basically what would be needed.

Mem

• 2 months later...