Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

breathing. It looks like movement when a woman breaths a gentle motion, but no juggling i can perceive.

I counted the movement intervals and it moves every ten seconds. Now this is nice she looks alive almost with this extra motion, but as far as a sexy juggling striptease no I'm not getting that. ty

I saw it juggle in the loadup screen but when i got in game i saw very little juggle. I need more juggle. ty

Try overwriting the old dynbouncer.bin with this new one attached, see if that's enough jiggle for ya.

It was a very, very simple mod to enable dynamic jiggling (although a somewhat lengthier phase to tweak it so it looks good!), so testers, please download the .zip attached and extract the two files (dynbouncer.bin and skelinfos.bin) it to your bin folder alongside the other *.bin files (scaleinfos.bin, dynmoves.bin, etc.)

I have attached a pic of my file location. as you can see I have RAR files BIN files, and MSET files so when you say put it with the other BIN files I get confused and there all in the F folder. The dynbouncer,dynmoves, and the scaleinfos files in this location don't work but all the others do work. the body art works but its not in the bin folder. I am new to all this but i wanted to give you all the info i can give so you know why some can get to work and others can't.

Ah, no, you need to find your Localdata folder, the inside of which should look like this (unless you've deleted your animation_data folder, which is fine):

attachment.php?aid=10511

And then EXTRACT the .rar file (use WinRAR to get at the files inside: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html) into that "bin" folder (the one in the above picture). You should end up with dynbouncer.bin and skelinfos.bin inside the "bin" folder, that's what enables the dynamic jiggling.

Sorry if my instructions were too vague, this is just the testing phase -- eventually I hope to have a nice automatic installer package so people won't have to work so hard finding the right folders and stuff.

Ah' date=' no, you need to find your Localdata folder, the inside of which should look like this (unless you've deleted your animation_data folder, which is fine):

[img']http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=10511[/img]

And then EXTRACT the .rar file (use WinRAR to get at the files inside: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html) into that "bin" folder (the one in the above picture). You should end up with dynbouncer.bin and skelinfos.bin inside the "bin" folder, that's what enables the dynamic jiggling.

Sorry if my instructions were too vague, this is just the testing phase -- eventually I hope to have a nice automatic installer package so people won't have to work so hard finding the right folders and stuff.

ok major problem here. I understood what you are saying but the game prepatches into a user/games file. I tried to get the program to patch from the program file area and it won't. Ive done two 6700mb patches after deleting this pathway. how can i get the game to patch into the right file pathway?

ok major problem here. I understood what you are saying but the game prepatches into a user/games file. I tried to get the program to patch from the program file area and it won't. Ive done two 6700mb patches after deleting this pathway. how can i get the game to patch into the right file pathway?

Where (what path) do you have the game installed to?

I came online and I saw grass skirts and shoes and immediately broke down and cried like a baby. Sobbing i cried, "I want my nudes back" The mods you have created have made my gaming experience much more enjoyable and user friendly. You are much loved in the sto community. Lina gives you an Orion blow-kiss.

Where (what path) do you have the game installed to?

Well I don't know. When you get a game you download it not caring where it goes' date=' but now i care and will investigate this fully.

[/quote']

I have sto on its own disk so its the only program file. I got most of the mods working, but i still can't increase breast size or bounce the breasts, or get the sidestep working. I clearly understand the file pathway after all that downloading and patching I did to get the files pathway out of the games folder and onto disk D,in my my sto disk D..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin.

Now you say put it in the bin folder,but the bin folders has .\Program Files\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin\geobin\Cl\A\F ----->has 4 folders within it. do you put the files in folder geobin or folder F. I have been putting them in folder F and the new mods don't work. The original mods do work from this location, such as the shoes off mod,formal wear off, belt remover, etc. I put the boobs shaking in the geobin folders and her arms and legs began to shake. I am sorry i am being repetative but where in the bin folder do you put the files? thank you.

Now you say put it in the bin folder' date='but the bin folders has .\Program Files\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin\geobin\Cl\A\F ----->has 4 folders within it. do you put the files in folder geobin or folder F. I have been putting them in folder F and the new mods don't work. The original mods do work from this location, such as the shoes off mod,formal wear off, belt remover, etc. I put the boobs shaking in the geobin folders and her arms and legs began to shake. I am sorry i am being repetative but where in the bin folder do you put the files? thank you.[/quote']

Just put it directly in the bin folder -- so your localdata folder looks like this (unless you've deleted your animation_data folder, which is fine):

attachment.php?aid=10511

And when you click on that bin folder, it looks like this:

attachment.php?aid=10683

(Ignore the little green icons, they're related to the mod development. Just pay attention to the filenames and locations.)

post-29609-13597875789958_thumb.png

i see jiggle now' date=' but only on login & when a dialogue window first pops up. otherwise, i really don't see much jiggle anywhere--even when i see dancing.[/quote']

Did you try the newer version I posted here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6332&pid=165859#pid166241 ?

Also, if you have a female toon, try jumping, sprinting, and crouching. Admittedly, dancing doesn't seem to result in much jiggle, and that's not really something I can control, unfortunately...

Preview screenshot:

I was able to extract all the textures and models and animation file. i am interested in modding the animation files but no clue what the atrk file extension is or what to use to get the file into a usable format. I have a feeling that it is bip or bvh with some changes made by cryptic. Could you let me know how you changed the dances?

Now you say put it in the bin folder' date='but the bin folders has .\Program Files\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin\geobin\Cl\A\F ----->has 4 folders within it. do you put the files in folder geobin or folder F. I have been putting them in folder F and the new mods don't work. The original mods do work from this location, such as the shoes off mod,formal wear off, belt remover, etc. I put the boobs shaking in the geobin folders and her arms and legs began to shake. I am sorry i am being repetative but where in the bin folder do you put the files? thank you.[/quote']

Just put it directly in the bin folder -- so your localdata folder looks like this:

attachment.php?aid=10511

And when you click on that bin folder, it looks like this:

attachment.php?aid=10683

(Ignore the little green icons, they're related to the mod development. Just pay attention to the filenames and locations.)

that did it. It works, it works, it works thank you. my eyes bugged out when i saw how big the boobs are wow. I had to go to the tailor to make those mommas smaller.

I was able to extract all the textures and models and animation file. i am interested in modding the animation files but no clue what the atrk file extension is or what to use to get the file into a usable format. I have a feeling that it is bip or bvh with some changes made by cryptic. Could you let me know how you changed the dances?

The old way of animation file modding I used was just copying and changing the filenames on the .atrk files to overwrite the existing dances -- I still don't know exactly what kind of data the .atrk files have, or what it does.

I have since, however, developed a new method of modding animations, by editing the "dynmoves.bin" file (as was posted here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6332&page=3#pid154624 ) This allows much finer control over animations, and it involves the use of the Cryptic toolset -- available from here: http://svn.gib.me/builds/cryptic/ -- courtesy of the amazing modder Rick a.k.a. Gibbed.

Note: that toolset doesn't support dynmoves by default, but I am developing a set of instructions and added compatibilities that details exactly how to mod all sorts of .bin files as you please, slated to be released some time in the hopefully-not-so-distant future. That may still be a ways off, so if you are interested in obtaining a draft copy for Dynmoves modding sooner, send me a PM.

that did it. It works' date=' it works, it works thank you. my eyes bugged out when i saw how big the boobs are wow. I had to go to the tailor to make those mommas smaller.[/quote']

Excellent, you got it working! :D

Remember there are three different sizes of "scaleinfos.bin" that you can use (from this post: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6332&page=3#pid160802 ) If they're too big for ya, pick a lower size (default unmodified being the smallest).

Sorry I havent been around much to help test, but wow dude... jiggle? Really?

Fucking epic!!

Works fine in my game. I don't see it so much while walking or running (sprint or otherwise) but any other time its easily visable. Hell I even see bounce in the NPC mission screens when thier faces pop up for mission updates. You can just barely see the very begining of the brests move as she renders.

Jumping, rotating and sidestepping all seemto work fine.

I havent check dace animations. I just thought of it. I'm going to assume it won't be noticible but I'll check anyway.

Great and very worthy update man. The universe just got that much more enjoyable to be in.

Sorry I havent been around much to help test' date=' but wow dude... jiggle? Really?

Fucking epic!!

Works fine in my game. I don't see it so much while walking or running (sprint or otherwise) but any other time its easily visable. Hell I even see bounce in the NPC mission screens when thier faces pop up for mission updates. You can just barely see the very begining of the brests move as she renders.[/quote']

Glad to hear it works for you too; if you want more jiggle, be sure to check out my post here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6332&page=4#pid166241

I havent check dace animations. I just thought of it. I'm going to assume it won't be noticible but I'll check anyway.

Yeah' date=' the dances don't result in much jiggle, unfortunately.

Great and very worthy update man. The universe just got that much more enjoyable to be in.

Thank you for your kind words :blush:.

Just as a heads up, I am working on yet another mod option that will enable Cat-ears and Cat-tails to be given to characters that wouldn't normally be able to have them. A sort of Neko-mod, if you will.

I've gotten the tail geometry and animations working, but I have still to get the textures to cooperate. Pictures will be forthcoming when I do wrestle them in properly. :cool:

By chance have you come across the file which has the crew default uniform... would like to know if if its possible to swap existing shirts... even if not nude for the females, if you know where to look?

Just as a heads up' date=' I am working on yet another mod option that will enable Cat-ears and Cat-tails to be given to characters that wouldn't normally be able to have them. A sort of Neko-mod, if you will.

I've gotten the tail geometry and animations working, but I have still to get the textures to cooperate. Pictures will be forthcoming when I do wrestle them in properly. :cool:

[/quote']

This sounds like fun I got my cat to lvl 50 she will be happy with more user options. Looking forward to your finished product.