Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Fix for crashing issues released' date=' version 2.0 beta2!

Changes:

[list']

[*]Fixed crashing problems with the Animation mods (hopefully, anyway)

• Added "Most pronounced" option to the Dynamic Breast Jiggle section

Please report any bugs I may have missed. Enjoy!

Yes i am happy to report that everything works. Good job.

Hi thanks agian for the fix+update, I just have one question (not really a bug or anything)

you've added a new "most" pronounced jiggle but I can't seem to notice the difference between that and the previous "more" version (I've never tried the less version).

I had been happily using the old "more" version but secretly hoping you'd release a version with more noticable jiggle, then I saw your "most" version and thought it would be the jiggle I was hoping for.

I noticed you assisted the creator of the champions nude patch and informed him of the capability of the cryptic engine to produce such an effect... I've downloaded his version (for champions obviously) and the jiggle on that is far more what I was looking for... slightly unrealistic but far more noticable.

I was wondering if you could maybe create an extreme jiggle or something closer to how it is on champions?

I am currently NOT using any size enhancemencts as everyone else ends up huge (cos they set to max size) not sure if this is making it less noticable or not.

Once again I have to say good work so far I'm loving all the effort you've put into this and as this is more a personal request than a bug report I'm not expecting you to drop everything and make a bigger jiggle just for me :)

i think i figured it out. it wasn't installing the files into my game location. it was installing into c:/users/public/games/cryptic--rather than c:/program files (x86)/cryptic

The default location is indeed public' date=' but as the installer states you need to specify your particular install location -- don't just trust the default, as it does NOT auto-detect anything!

Stuff about Champions Online jiggle mod

I can only find the jiggle mod I posted in the Champions Online thread, not anyone else's, is there another place where a nude mod is in development?

I can only find the jiggle mod I posted in the Champions Online thread' date=' not anyone else's, is there another place where a nude mod is in development?

[/quote']

I refered to the thread where you were assisting venompapa with the champions nudemod:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8191

I'm not aware of any other mod...

Oh and I've further checked each level of jiggle (STO) and yes I can now see the larger jiggle of the most but I think it's actually something in the character animations, given how dances don't show jiggle in star trek, yet they do perfectly in champions.

Oh, you have a point there. There are too many bounce settings to fiddle with, and too many possible combinations. I can indeed produce a better result using different values, expect some new bounce settings for testing soon.

Do you thiink it's possible to add the wet effect(just jump into the fpuntain on Bajor) onto the skin permanently.

Hmm' date=' I checked and saw no easy/quick way, sorry.

Anyhow, some more options for breast jiggle magnitudes are attached to this post for testing. While the higher options do indeed make the jiggle more pronounced all around, they tend to cause strange results during some animations, such as backstepping and jumping while running forwards. However, they're there if y'all want them. :)

[Open the .zip and choose one of the "dynbouncer.bin" files and extract it to your "..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin" directory.']

some more options for breast jiggle magnitudes are attached to this post for testing. While the higher options do indeed make the jiggle more pronounced all around, they tend to cause strange results during some animations, such as backstepping and jumping while running forwards. However, they're there if y'all want them. :)

[Open the .zip and choose one of the "dynbouncer.bin" files and extract it to your "..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin" directory.]

I got everything working perfectly thank you for all your hard work. Oh by the way are you working on the "Attempt exotic Bajoran sexual position, 'The Will of the Prophets'." my girlfriends in game would love this sexy perk.

Odd question, but could you make a non nude version? Breast enhancements, dance moves, and stances only? I recently acquired the formal dress (really hot, worth the 400 c-points) and I have the mods removed atm due to the patch conflict, but I want the boob jiggle and dance moves back without losing the dress.

Oh by the way are you working on the "Attempt exotic Bajoran sexual position' date=' 'The Will of the Prophets'." my girlfriends in game would love this sexy perk.[/quote']

As I said, that's a bit further down on the planning sheet, as there are things I want to take care of before that, but I suppose I could move it upwards a bit. Note that it might not even be possible, it depends on how the game loads doff assignment texts (I think it should be possible, though).

Odd question' date=' but could you make a non nude version? Breast enhancements, dance moves, and stances only? I recently acquired the formal dress (really hot, worth the 400 c-points) and I have the mods removed atm due to the patch conflict, but I want the boob jiggle and dance moves back without losing the dress.

[/quote']

Well, the installer features full customization, you can just choose the parts you want to install.

Oh by the way are you working on the "Attempt exotic Bajoran sexual position' date=' 'The Will of the Prophets'." my girlfriends in game would love this sexy perk.[/quote']

As I said, that's a bit further down on the planning sheet, as there are things I want to take care of before that, but I suppose I could move it upwards a bit. Note that it might not even be possible, it depends on how the game loads doff assignment texts (I think it should be possible, though).

Odd question' date=' but could you make a non nude version? Breast enhancements, dance moves, and stances only? I recently acquired the formal dress (really hot, worth the 400 c-points) and I have the mods removed atm due to the patch conflict, but I want the boob jiggle and dance moves back without losing the dress.

[/quote']

Well, the installer features full customization, you can just choose the parts you want to install.

Oh :P Well I kinda figured it required the nude mod cuz it says it's required in the installer >.>

Oh :P Well I kinda figured it required the nude mod cuz it says it's required in the installer >.>

Oh, shoot, it's meant to be "required for clothing removal mods", not "required for everything". That'll be changed for the next release. :)

Anyhow' date=' some more options for breast jiggle magnitudes are attached to this post for testing. While the higher options do indeed make the jiggle more pronounced all around, they tend to cause strange results during some animations, such as backstepping and jumping while running forwards. However, they're there if y'all want them. :)

[/quote']

Thx for uploading this, was more than what I asked for (literally:))

only issue I found (as you stated) was the animations look a little odd with the higher options (it's still there in the lower ones too but far less noticable) Is it possible, to just increase the level of bounce without increasing the distance the breasts travel, which currently seems to be the thing that make the animations look odd.

I hope you know what I mean, as it's hard to explain it properly.

again thanks for your hard work, if I was had a clue how to do it I'd maybe try to adjust the numbers myself to try to get something closer to what I'm looking for... but as I'm a lowly peon I'll just wait for your genius to perfect it :)

Thx for uploading this' date=' was more than what I asked for (literally:))

only issue I found (as you stated) was the animations look a little odd with the higher options (it's still there in the lower ones too but far less noticable) Is it possible, to just increase the level of bounce without increasing the distance the breasts travel, which currently seems to be the thing that make the animations look odd.

I hope you know what I mean, as it's hard to explain it properly.

again thanks for your hard work, if I was had a clue how to do it I'd maybe try to adjust the numbers myself to try to get something closer to what I'm looking for... but as I'm a lowly peon I'll just wait for your genius to perfect it :)

[/quote']

There's lots of numbers to fiddle with, so if you want to do it yourself, you can; thanks to the developer of the Cryptic toolset, Rick a.k.a. Gibbed, it's actually a pretty easy process. Presuming you are already familiar with things like executing programs from command prompts, you should be able to get your own custom mod up and running in no time by following the instructions within the attached archive.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Happy modding!

There's lots of numbers to fiddle with' date=' so if you want to do it yourself, you can; thanks to the developer of the Cryptic toolset, Rick a.k.a. Gibbed, it's actually a pretty easy process. Presuming you are already familiar with things like executing programs from command prompts, you should be able to get your own custom mod up and running in no time by following the instructions within the attached archive.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Happy modding!

[/quote']

thx I've downloaded this and will look into it, I'll post anything I make up here for you to maybe incorporate into your mega mod... I'm not interested in starting up my own mod and having two going around, just wouldn't mind helping out a bit given how I've used your mod for a bit now and like to help out where I can... tho I'm not exactly experienced in modding, but I have played a bit with skyrim textures and don't mind getting my hands dirty in command prompts :) thanks again.

Update, after playing around with it i found I only really needed to change one value to get the sort of results I was looking for, I've posted it up in case anyone's interested, but I really only changed one value and followed all instructions from Password42 so all credit should really go to him.

Update, after playing around with it i found I only really needed to change one value to get the sort of results I was looking for, I've posted it up in case anyone's interested, but I really only changed one value and followed all instructions from Password42 so all credit should really go to him.

Yes i agree, I like your mod it's also what i'm looking for. Not flapping about like pan cakes but a nice bounce. good job.

Just as a heads up' date=' the Season 6 patch will probably break some or even all of my mods. Expect an update to fix them within the next day or so.

[/quote']

yeah as you predicted the season6 patch broke your mod again, this time I think it doesn't like the jiggle (which ironically was the bit I was most interested in :P) more accurately the skelinfos file as it seems to load just fine without that file (minus the jiggle of course)

anyway if anyone wants thier STO to work again THIS time it's the skelinfos file to remove...

patiently awaiting your proper fix :) thanks in advance

I've got a quick hotfix for breast jiggle.

Presuming you've simply removed the "skelinfos.bin" file from your localdata/bin folder but kept all other files intact, just extract this new .bin file to the same place, and breast jiggle should work again.

If you've uninstalled completely or removed more files, you should first install using the installer as normal and then extract the attached archive to localdata/bin, overwriting the old "skelinfos.bin" file.

Note that the animation mods still do not work; this hotfix does not address that.

Hope those are good instructions, cheers.

thx the skelinfos file worked perfectly, no more issues for me, the jiggle is back (and as the dynmoves file didn't seem to be affected, my customized one worked fine)

semi curious as to what the problem was in the skelinfos file tho... (as long as it's not TOO technical :))

(and as the dynmoves file didn't seem to be affected' date=' my customized one worked fine)[/quote']

Are you sure it actually worked -- that is, your customizations worked in-game?

semi curious as to what the problem was in the skelinfos file tho... (as long as it's not TOO technical :))

Modding these files involves converting them to easier-to-read .xml, changing things, and then converting back to .bin. Cryptic had just added some more fields to the .xml, so it just needed to be recompiled, essentially.