Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Wow' date=' I'm really impressed by this mod. It definitely looks like a lot of hard work went into it, and the installer works like a charm. I'll definitely be checking in for updates :)

[/quote']

Yes I am like you, I check in once a day to see if the genius had preformed any more miracles. He revived a dying interest in the game and put a sexy over tone into my psyche. I went from 1.5 to 2.0, and now i have the fill blown, pardon the pun, 2.5 breasts into the game. They are so impressive my girlfriend stared at them for 15 minutes and shes had a breast enlargement. Needless to say his mods are the talk of my home.

Wow' date=' I'm really impressed by this mod. It definitely looks like a lot of hard work went into it, and the installer works like a charm. I'll definitely be checking in for updates :)

[/quote']

Yes I am like you, I check in once a day to see if the genius had preformed any more miracles. He revived a dying interest in the game and put a sexy over tone into my psyche. I went from 1.5 to 2.0, and now i have the fill blown, pardon the pun, 2.5 breasts into the game. They are so impressive my girlfriend stared at them for 15 minutes and shes had a breast enlargement. Needless to say his mods are the talk of my home.

pics or ban.

[/quote']

pics or ban.

I can't post any pictures. I did post some and i got a message that said remove pis or get banned so i deleted all of them. Don't know who it was but sure scared the panties off me.

I can't post any pictures. I did post some and i got a message that said remove pis or get banned so i deleted all of them. Don't know who it was but sure scared the panties off me.

Wait... who threatened a ban? I can't see LL threatening to ban you for a pic unless it clearly inappropriate. Or did you do something silly like try and post something in the Cryptic forums? That woudl be account suicide.

Star Trek Online Extended Nude Mods

This is the development and release thread for my Star Trek Online Extended Nude Patch' date=' based off the original nude patch made by meehee, A.K.A thefunkyone.

The current version is [b']2.0 beta[/b], released June 6, 2012.

To use the Easy-installer (recommended): download the attached .zip archive, then extract & run the installer within. When asked to where to install the mod, you MUST properly select the directory where you have Star Trek Online installed. This will always be:

..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live

that is, the directory where "GameClient.exe" can be found.

The installer has brief descriptions of each mod option, and further details/descriptions of the included mods can also be found in the readme viewable at the end of the installation process.

To manually install: download the manual installation archive, extract to a temporary folder and follow the instructions inside.

It is recommended you remove version 1.2 before installing any higher versions.

Please report anything that doesn't work, bugs, etc. here in this thread.

Screenshots:

attachment.php?aid=11016

attachment.php?aid=7826

attachment.php?aid=8066

ORIGINAL POST:

===========

Greetings folks,

Before the wonderful GameVixenZone forums went down, there was a nude mod for Star Trek Online there; I've been searching for it since January, but to no avail. I was hoping that someone here might have previously downloaded it and would be so nice as to share it. If anyone could, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance.

I checked and double checked and the beta 2 is in fact installed in the correct area and i even did the correct uninstall and reinstall of the mod as directd.... and it still does not work. i dont know why either.

Well, when you look at your

..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata

folder, it needs to have the bin and texture_library folders in it. The bin folder needs to look like this:

attachment.php?aid=10683

Presuming you've installed everything, or mostly everything. (If not, some of the *.bin files may not be there, which is fine.)

If everything looks like that, then I do not know what could be wrong. Run as administrator? Check to make sure you have no advanced command line options? :-/

Just make sure, above all else, that the file pathing is correct for your system.

I experianced the same problem with installation but it was due to the installer putting the files into its own default location. My active cryptic folder is in Program Files(x86), but the installer put the files elsewhere. If you have specified a different default file location for Cryptic, the installer isnt going to detect it.

Once I fixed that, everything worked out.

Just make sure' date=' above all else, that the file pathing is correct for your system.

I experianced the same problem with installation but it was due to the installer putting the files into its own default location. My active cryptic folder is in Program Files(x86), but the installer put the files elsewhere. If you have specified a different default file location for Cryptic, the installer isnt going to detect it.

[/quote']

This is 100% correct. :)

By chance have you come across the file which has the crew default uniform... would like to know if if its possible to swap existing shirts... even if not nude for the females' date=' if you know where to look?

[/quote']

This would be awesome. They are called Anatares 1 or sth like that

I was watching my girls do the nerve tonic dance and wondered if you could have the girls spin as they do this special dance. I spin my girls for added sexiness but if you could make it so i wouldn't have to do it manually it would be special. Also could you have the Orion's have the formal wear as an option?

I was watching my girls do the nerve tonic dance and wondered if you could have the girls spin as they do this special dance. I spin my girls for added sexiness but if you could make it so i wouldn't have to do it manually it would be special. Also could you have the Orion's have the formal wear as an option?

I don't think I can add spin to any animations, but you can use a third party program like Autohotkey to hold down the spin key for you if you really want.

As for formal wear for Orions, I'll see if that is possible; I'm on vacation at the moment so I can't mod anything, but I'll take a look at it when I get back.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that post patch (22/06/2012) the game crashes on loadup with the error:

Fatal Error: Unable to find default animation for sequencer Sto_Holstered_Weapon. You must add the flag "DefaultSequence" to one (and only one) Sequence!

I guessed as it mentioned animation that this was to do with the dynmoves file and it loads up fine if I remove that file...

I have the version which ONLY replaces the dances and not the stances and haven't checked the others

anyway thought you should know.

Hi' date=' just wanted to let you know that post patch (22/06/2012) the game crashes on loadup with the error:

Fatal Error: Unable to find default animation for sequencer Sto_Holstered_Weapon. You must add the flag "DefaultSequence" to one (and only one) Sequence!

I guessed as it mentioned animation that this was to do with the dynmoves file and it loads up fine if I remove that file...

I have the version which ONLY replaces the dances and not the stances and haven't checked the others

anyway thought you should know.

[/quote']

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!

seriously, i was going WTF??? cryptic fall asleep at the wheel yet again.

Yep, that's always a possibility, that a new patch breaks things. I can't update anything until I get back, so for now use the workaround posted earlier -- namely, delete the dynmoves.bin in your local data/bin folder.

Just curious. How the heck did you edit the models? Is there a way to extract the models and textures into a 3d model editor such as 3ds Max? Cause, I'd like to be able to fiddle with the model, hair, body parameters offline. How'd you pull it off?

I'm finally back from vacation, so I can look into squashing the bugs. A fix will probably be up in a few hours.

Just curious. How the heck did you edit the models? Is there a way to extract the models and textures into a 3d model editor such as 3ds Max? Cause' date=' I'd like to be able to fiddle with the model, hair, body parameters offline. How'd you pull it off?

[/quote']

Unfortunately, I cannot edit the actual model data, all I can edit is the Scaling info (scaleinfos.bin) and other such properties controlled by the game engine, rather than built into the vertices/data of the models (.mset files) themselves. I am able to edit the game control files using the wonderful Cryptic toolset, found here: http://svn.gib.me/builds/cryptic/

More detailed into to follow in a PM. ;)

Fix for crashing issues released, version 2.0 beta2!

Changes:

• Fixed crashing problems with the Animation mods (hopefully, anyway)

• Added "Most pronounced" option to the Dynamic Breast Jiggle section

Please report any bugs I may have missed. Enjoy!