Ok, this one is weird.

The problem.

In the ZAP MCM menu @xaz must have changed the value for 'Bound Hands' and  'Light Struggle'. So, if you had 'Light Struggle' selected in the MCM then updated to ZAP 6.11 the old value for 'Light Struggle' is no longer recognized.

Solution.

Simple, in the ZAP MCM change the setting for 'Bound Hands' from 'Light Struggle' to any of the others, say 'Default'. Exit MCM. Go back into the ZAZ MCM and select 'Light Struggle' again, and everything should work. See screenie.

See if that fixes it. ;)

post-391319-0-40758200-1459730710_thumb.png

I'll be buggered, I never even knew that was there (I don't change the settings in ZAP much)

Anyway, I had it on Default but the same principle works, change to something else then back again and it works (as does Light Struggle)

I have this problem (have it since last 3 patches at least)

During the arrest scene when get near the jailer i get back control of my character and nothing happens.

This only happens when wearing DD items otherwyse anything works.

I obviously installed DDe latest version

I even started 4 new games since i had the bug and it always happens :(

What is the last thing the jailer or captor says? That will tell which stage of the scene you get stuck in. You can also enable console logging and take a peek there for clues, of post that screenie. Or I might be able to tell from a log, but usually logs do not help much with scenes hang-ups, because 99.9 % of the time is a path-ing problem.

Now this one is really bizarre.

Started DB quest and first hit is Betilde in Dawnstar. Taking the direct apporach I kill her and am then arrested.

Taken to jail and locked up without any problems. The jailer then comes along takes me out for the pillory but the pillory is in Falkreath.

I've attached a log, I fast forwarded but I hope it gives you a clue. It's 100% reproducible as well.

Ignore the first 140 lines or so as it's the LAL cell gameloader

Papyrus.0.log

I thought I addressed that a long time ago.

Dawnstar does not have any exterior punishments, - too cold. All punishments should take place in the cell.  

Do you have the arrest log?

I'll need to run it again. It'll be tomorrow night now as it's getting late and I've work in the morning

:P

Wait, was that the very first time you got arrested in that new game/save?

If yes, then yes that kinda will happen ... my patch will umm ... patch that after the first arrest triggers, and it should work for all the subsequent arrests. So the first arrest should be somewhere more commonplace like Whiterun, or Falkreath. ;)

Every time I start playing, POP says it is upgrading from 8a to 8b and it resets, even after forcing a restart then saving. this is a huge problem after I get arrested because quests get reset too and I end up with all the POP restraints but the guards and jailer abandon me. In this current play thru I have 27 saves and each reinstalls 8b even tho I had it since save 1. I generally don't ask for help but um ...help!

No, it was updating every time i started skyrim. I had just gotten arrested in the last few saves. I think i found the problem tho I had downloaded papyrusutil 3.2 from nexus, i think, I tried the one from loverslab instead and bam my last save (before an arrest) didn't re-update and I get to go to jail a happy camper ...um except I had selected the new collars and gags (Inox I believe,or something like that) and I just find out they do damage so you cant wait or sleep lol. seeing as I have time set at normal game speed and 3 day max sentences ( yes I had max sentence) I realized this is gonna be tough. ehehe

:P

Wait, was that the very first time you got arrested in that new game/save?

If yes, then yes that kinda will happen ... my patch will umm ... patch that after the first arrest triggers, and it should work for all the subsequent arrests. So the first arrest should be somewhere more commonplace like Whiterun, or Falkreath. ;)

Umm, no this is the second arrest, I was first arrested in Falkreath (that's where I noticed that ZAP issue we were talking about).

It's easy enough to get around by pausing until after 20:00 so the pillory event doesn't fire. Anyway I'll get you a log, oddly though it's the first time I've ever had this happen.

EDIT:

Well this is stupid, it won't do it now and it's from the same save that did it every time before. Here's a log but it probably won't tell you anything useful. As before the first 140 lines or so are the game loader

Papyrus.0.log

Tried it a few more times and it just won't do it again, I hate it when that happens.

I have a sort of theory, the save I was using I had reset PO but not the PC so perhaps it was still picking up the previous settings from memory from the earlier unreset save before (I've noticed Skyrim is poor in flushing RAM). So when I've restarted it after a cold boot it's then behaving normally, sadly I didn't have the earlier save so can't put it to the test.

It's a bit far fetched and it may just have been a memory glitch as happens from time to time. Anyway, I've given up in disgust now

Hi Inte, I just wanted to let you know that I have some issues with POP8. Here is what I did..

#1 I installed PO and POP8 for the first time then I started to get some error called POP Actor not valid and Hardcore option won't turn off. 

#2 I uninstalled the POP8 and PO then clean the saved game, start a new game then load the cleaned save to make sure its cleaned with script cleaner. 

#3 After reinstalling PO and POP8 then load the cleaned saved then I started to CTD while loading. 

Here is the papyrus log 

I've got the same problem with the hardcore option, no matter what setting I choose the PC always gets the HC collar equipped that prohibits sleeping. Is there any workaround for this? Or anyone got an idea what the issue could be?

Edit: Nevermind, I guess I found the issue. There is an option to select that collar for jailed time, and it has the inox HC one as default it seems.

Patch also ///
Complex and strange mod  that was not uncomfortable and was running ....
Been arrested by the guards went into lock-up time is not go ....
Waiting periods arrested more than two hours a day ... just looked at the monitor do without
Looking riddled with errors tes5edit .... this mod is Error lumps.....;;;
There was no in-game ctd
However, there was a significant failure that goes Animation
I looked for two days to test this mode .... eventually deleted
This is a log near the end just before collared

First make sure you have ZAP 6.11.

Second, your game started dumping stacks very early. Start disabling mods, (start with CF) until that goes away, then see what happens.

Getting my mods in shape for a new playthrough, I installed patch 8b and played around with using Immerslave's wrecked slave ship start.  My PC has started at that ship, run to Dawnstar, been arrested and jailed there, and released.  Everything has worked well (as far as anything can work well with Skyrim) but I've noticed a couple of oddities.

1. A weapon I picked up on the slave ship (twice an iron dagger, once an iron sword) is not marked as stolen before my PC is arrested, but when her equipment is returned after serving her sentence, it is marked as stolen.  It's been just the one weapon on each attempt, and nothing else is marked stolen after being released.  Is this a known issue?  Minor, I admit, but I thought I'd mention it.

2. I have DDe installed, so the restraints that my PC was wearing (normal DDa/DDi restraints applied by Immerslave) were removed when she was processed into the jail, but were not locked back on her when she was released.  Is that normal behavior?

Thanks again for what I consider to be an essential mod.

1. That should not happen, just using a 'RemoveAll' to store PC's stuff.

2. No, not normal but I knew about that one, already fixed in POP 8c (it's DDe 2.00), I was just holding it back so I can add more stuff.  

Already fixed the HC collar thing, @Slorm and @darkfender666 were right, it's a bit confusing and it is nice to have the gold and inox restraints as options for non-HC players. So, for POP 8c the PO MCM option for 'hardcore' will control the kind of sentence not the collar.