All hail the new joker

I guess it's to early to tell. Who knows? He may be amazing, or he will suck balls. Sometimes a change can be a good thing, or a bad. Time will tell.

It might be too early to tell about Jared in the role, but the character design? No that's just bad..

If the thread title haden't told me that this is supposed to be the Joker, but had just shown the pic's and said "guess who this is", i would have guessed they were promoshots of some wannabe Punk band. I would never have guessed that was supposed to be the Joker.

moaning in anguish that Heath Ledger was casted to play Joker until the movie came out and everyone was amazed by it all.

And I still don't think Heath was that good. Didn't like the movie, for that matter. Actually, I don't think any live action Batman film since Returns was that good... and Returns was only decent because of Danny DeVito and Christopher Walken.

Guest marieruth

The tattoos won't be in the film apparently, so I'm happy about that.

A friend of mine believes that the Joker should wear a suit, because he's generally classy when it comes to his appearance.

• 2 weeks later...