Was a bit surprised to see Misty Skye and her sister Summer Skye aren't supported yet:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83060/?

They're about the most NSFW companions on Nexus.  They're exotic dancer, and both breast-obsessed.  I really don't have any dialogue in mind though.  I'm not very creative that way...

There are whole crapton of followers that aren't specifically covered, just using the general lines. ;)

I'll add them to my list.

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, DavieRoad said:

Is there a way to change what tags and settings certain followers use? I like the mod, but I had envisioned some followers with different personalities and wanted to change their behaviour accordingly.

You'll need to edit the mod directly and change those conditions. For example, at one point someone wanted Mjoll's condition that she would refuse if Aerin was dead removed.

Depending on what you want changed, you might need to edit multiple dialogues.

If you haven't done any CK editing before, here are some basic instructions on how to get started: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46227-reward-your-followers-v9/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-1230497

Don't be worried about the length of the post, it's not as bad as it looks. ;)

EDIT: If you're talking specifically about editing the sex tags, you'll need to edit the scripts, which is quite a bit harder for a beginner...

On 13/01/2018 at 12:30 PM, Content Consumer said:

You'll need to edit the mod directly and change those conditions. For example, at one point someone wanted Mjoll's condition that she would refuse if Aerin was dead removed.

Depending on what you want changed, you might need to edit multiple dialogues.

If you haven't done any CK editing before, here are some basic instructions on how to get started: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46227-reward-your-followers-v9/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-1230497

Don't be worried about the length of the post, it's not as bad as it looks. ;)

EDIT: If you're talking specifically about editing the sex tags, you'll need to edit the scripts, which is quite a bit harder for a beginner...

Yeah, the sex tags were what I was talking about. I've never messed with scripts before, but I've never said no to trying to learn. Any advice?

On 1/20/2018 at 1:22 PM, DavieRoad said:

Yeah, the sex tags were what I was talking about. I've never messed with scripts before, but I've never said no to trying to learn. Any advice?

Whoops, sorry for the long delay in response. :frown:

Well, if you want to get rid of the tags, you can just use the MCM option to do so. That just disables them though - if you want to change any, you'll have to do a couple other steps. If all you're doing is changing the sex tags, it *should* be relatively quick and painless to edit the scripts the way you want.

1: After you open the mod, the quest, and arrange things to your liking, find the dialogue options that lead to sex for the character(s) you want to change.

v1.jpg

2: Open the option, and select the script name.

v2.jpg

3: Right-click, and hit "edit source"

v3.jpg

4: Search the script for where the default tag is specified. In this example, Cicero by default prefers "dirty" sex.

v4.jpg

5: Change the "Dirty" tag to whatever tag you want. Then select File/Save in the script editor, save the mod, and exit.

Hope that helps. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod, seriously.  I have only two small issues:  #1:  I get (custom follower) Arissa's reply but no animation.  She stands there for 4 or 5 seconds and then walks away.  I use AFT but have no problem with any other custom follower except for #2 Villja.  She replies "Yes, what is it?" but no dilog for the PC appears, no more dialog.  Any ideas?

I've tried starting a new game without AFT or any follower mods but Arissa.  I load simply the minimum animation mods required and a few to speed up the testing (alternate start, armors, a few environment mods) on a different PC.  Same result, all dialog, no animation.

58 minutes ago, amundarken said:

Great mod, seriously.  I have only two small issues:  #1:  I get (custom follower) Arissa's reply but no animation.  She stands there for 4 or 5 seconds and then walks away.  I use AFT but have no problem with any other custom follower except for #2 Villja.  She replies "Yes, what is it?" but no dilog for the PC appears, no more dialog.  Any ideas?

I've tried starting a new game without AFT or any follower mods but Arissa.  I load simply the minimum animation mods required and a few to speed up the testing (alternate start, armors, a few environment mods) on a different PC.  Same result, all dialog, no animation.

I just checked - seems I forgot to initialize her properties correctly. Derpy derpy derp - that's like the fiftieth time I've forgotten that crucial step. :frown:

Hang on, I'll update shortly...

EDIT: Fixed. Hopefully. ;)

12 minutes ago, amundarken said:

Awesome, thanks.  I'll try it today and if you hear nothing back, it's working.  Now, how about Vilja?  She says "Yes?..." and then nothing, no PC reply, nada...

Hmm... Vilja isn't directly supported, but she's a Nord, right? She should have the generic racial line for Nords - "As a true child of Skyrim, I am honored to accept your offer."

However, just "Yes?" isn't coming from this mod. The nonvanilla followers all start with the player saying "Hey, I was thinking" followed by "Yes? What is it?". My guess is that she isn't registering as a follower for some reason. If you're using a follower overhaul mod, that *might* be interfering. Vilja specifically IIRC uses a unique follower interface that doesn't play well with other follower mods and thus could have unique problems... but I could be wrong about that.

I'll add Vilja to my to-do list. Funny she isn't already on it, since IIRC she's been requested like three or four times. I'm bad at taking requests. :frown:

Apologies for the brevity.  I'll try to be more precise this time.

The PC asks her the "Hey, I was thinking..." question, Vilja responds "Yes? What is it?" and then no reply from the PC.  Nothing further.

Vilja is most definitely a Nord.  She's an aspiring bard from Solstheim who loves to visit the tavern, down a mead or two and dance on the table.  She starts off with a couple of fairly long personal missions she needs help to resolve before moving on to the bard's college for training.  During the course of her missions she learns to play the flute and lute and can play for tips at any of the many pubs across Skyrim.  There's an optional romance thread that includes a unique (non-vanilla) marriage (provided the PC is not already married) and several smaller quests afterward.  She's very chatty (tons of excellent voice acting) and maybe a little bit of a ditz, but in a charming way.  Her behavior is highly modifiable via menu options.  Hers is one of the most extensive and complex follower mods out there.  She speaks with many vanilla NPCs by name and even with a few of the older custom followers.  She comments on locations, gives advice on vanilla quests, has her own horse (and backstory on him), etc.  The mod is huge and very popular.

I'm not sure to what extent you can gear an NPC/follower's response based on their personal situation.  The relationship between the PC and Vilja takes time to develop.  I get the impression that Vilja is a bit old-fashioned and unlikely to enter into an intimate relationship until she's sure of her feelings.  She expresses them toward the end of her personal quests and commits to the PC after he/she rescues Vilja from a kidnapping.  Alternatively the presenting of an engagement ring is a possibility.  It might be more interesting to have her refuse to comply (in a caring way) up to that point.  Just a thought...

3 hours ago, amundarken said:

Apologies for the brevity.  I'll try to be more precise this time.

The PC asks her the "Hey, I was thinking..." question, Vilja responds "Yes? What is it?" and then no reply from the PC.  Nothing further.

Vilja is most definitely a Nord.  She's an aspiring bard from Solstheim who loves to visit the tavern, down a mead or two and dance on the table. During the course of her missions she learns to play the flute and lute and can play for tips at any of the many pubs across Skyrim.  She starts off with a couple of fairly long personal missions she needs help to resolve before moving on to the bard's college for training.  There's an optional romance thread that includes a unique (non-vanilla) marriage (provided the PC is not already married) and several smaller quests afterward.  She's very chatty (tons of excellent voice acting) and maybe a little bit of a ditz, but in a charming way.  Her behavior is highly modifiable via menu options.  Hers is one of the most extensive and complex follower mods out there.  She speaks with many vanilla NPCs by name and even with a few custom followers.  She comments on locations, gives advice on vanilla quests, has her own horse (and back story on him), etc.  The mod is huge and very popular.

I'm not sure to what extent you can gear an NPC/follower's response based on their personal situation.  The relationship between the PC and Vilja takes time to develop.  I get the impression that Vilja is a bit old-fashioned and unlikely to enter into an intimate relationship until she's sure of her feelings.  She expresses them toward the end of her personal quests and commits to the PC after he/she rescues Vilja from a kidnapping.  It might be more interesting to have her refuse to comply (in a caring way) up to that point.  Just a thought...

Is she a Nord mechanically, though, or a custom race that looks like a Nord? RWRD is supposed to be able to handle unique races too, but I've had intermittent problems with that.

I don't know of any console commands that detect an actor's race, so it's not easy to check without opening the mod with the CK/xedit.

In any case though, I suspect her race isn't the problem - I'm guessing (and it is just a guess) that it's probably a custom follower interface, i.e. she doesn't register with the isplayerteammate function (or more specifically the dialogue condition). IF that is the case, there's no real way to get around it - RWRD simply can't target someone who doesn't qualify as a follower to the vanilla game. That's why so many follower overhaul mods cause occasional problems.

To be clear, I don't know if she's using a non-vanilla system or not, that's just my suspicion. It's a hell of a lot of work to go through to make a follower like that, but considering the amount of work that's gone into Vilja I wouldn't be surprised. Skyrim's vanilla follower system (like most things about vanilla Skyrim) is rife with problems, and creating an entirely custom interface isn't a bad idea, except for very specific situations like this.

Re changing followers response based on situation: Depending on how the mod is structured, you can get really specific. RWRD, for example, uses a simple integer to control the first/second stage dialogue for vanilla followers - it's only using two (three actually) stages, when it actually has the capability to go up over four billion (that is not a typo - 4,294,967,295) different relationship states.

(NB: when RWRD ports over to 64-bit SSE, this number will, I think, go up to 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 different relationship states)

tl,dr: The extent to which you can gear an NPC's response based on personal situation is a whole lot. ;)

The problem with interacting directly between RWRD and Vilja is that either RWRD would have to use the Vilja mod as a master, or by creating a patch that does the same thing, or by editing both mods to be able to handle a more dynamic interaction (nb DeepBlueFrog does this with all of his mods, it's super cool).

Anyway, back to your problem... does Vilja's MCM settings allow you to set anything like follower type, or whether she uses the vanilla system, something like that?

She has no MCM entry.  All adjustments to her behavior are done via nested dialog menus, lots of them.  I don't recall seeing any mention of altering her follower type buried in the menus.  From what I've read so far she is a custom race.  I'll dig into it some more and see what I can find out.  There is a customizer mod for her but it only addresses meshes & textures as far as I can tell.

2/11/18

EDIT: I used the setrace console command on Vilja (SETRACE NORDRACE) after which your mod worked like a charm (PC asks the default question and she gives the "true child" reply).  Some cosmetic changes occurred, so I'm looking into fixing (disable>enable did nothing).  I'll have to play her for a while to see if there are any glitches or bugs that this change might have caused in her behavior.

2/12/18

EDIT: I tried using the Vilja customizer on her to try to fix the complection issue (her face went darker and "flatter" after her Nordification on 2/11).  Sadly, she lost all facial animation including lipsync after running the customizer (but she did look better!).  I'll try a uniqie face update next.  So far I have not observed any change in her behavior or dialogue.  However, the save I'm using has her finished with all of her personal quests and marriage so it's not an ideal choice.

On 2/12/2018 at 2:29 AM, Content Consumer said:

I don't know of any console commands that detect an actor's race, so it's not easy to check without opening the mod with the CK/xedit.

On 2/12/2018 at 3:01 AM, amundarken said:

From what I've read so far she is a custom race. 

2/11/18

EDIT: I used the setrace console command on Vilja (SETRACE NORDRACE) after which your mod worked like a charm (PC asks the default question and she gives the "true nord" reply).  Some cosmetic changes occurred, so I'm looking into fixing (disable>enable did nothing).  I'll have to play her for a while to see if there are any glitches or bugs that this change might have caused in her behavior.

2/12/18

EDIT: I tried using the Vilja customizer on her to try to fix the complection issue (her face went darker and "flatter" after her Nordification on 2/11).  Sadly, she lost all facial animation including lipsync after running the customizer (but she did look better!).  I'll try a uniqie face update next.  So far I have not observed any change in her behavior or dialogue.  However, the save I'm using has her finished with all of her personal quests and marriage so it's not an ideal choice.

if you have "mfg console" installed (and if you have Sexlab you have this as it is part of Sexlab) you can check a npc's race in the console,

but it is not actually a console command.  simply click the npc in question and you should have their name, refid, and some other information

show up on screen (you may have to hit the TAB key, the default extra information key, to have it show).  among this information is which mod

the npc is from, what race they are and more.  if they are a custom race the name should be different (ygNord instead of Nord for example).

example in the attached screenshot, look at the data in the upper left corner, from top down is Name, then ID, then providing mod name (by esp/esm name),

then race (as written by the providing mod).

if i remember correctly Vilja is actually a custom race and her quests depend on this fact to let her, and only her, do the things (quests mostly) she does.

i could be wrong on this point though (as it has been a good while since i had her in my game).

hope this information is helpful (and accurate on Vilja)

TESV 2018-02-13 04-55-27-30.jpg

Interesting.  I used the method you suggested on Vilja from an earlier save (standard Vilja) and the entry for RACE showed her to be NORD.  This must not be the same variable for the race that RWRD checks because she will not respond beyond "Yes? What is it" in this form.  After the console command SETRACE NORDRACE is given, she responds as expected and the animation cranks up.  However, after using your method again to check how her race value might have changed at that point, it still shows as NORD. No change.

EDIT:  I'm certain that the variable displayed in the RACE field is not what RWRD looks at.  That field shows IMPERIAL for Arissa but the mod still works for her.  I excpect that's true of any of the vanilla or custom races.  Sadia shows up as Redguard but the mod works for her, etc. 

8 hours ago, amundarken said:

Interesting.  I used the method you suggested on Vilja from an earlier save (standard Vilja) and the entry for RACE showed her to be NORD.  This must not be the same variable for the race that RWRD checks because she will not respond beyond "Yes? What is it" in this form.  After the console command SETRACE NORDRACE is given, she responds as expected and the animation cranks up.  However, after using your method again to check how her race value might have changed at that point, it still shows as NORD. No change.

EDIT:  I'm certain that the variable displayed in the RACE field is not what RWRD looks at.  That field shows IMPERIAL for Arissa but the mod still works for her.  I excpect that's true of any of the vanilla or custom races.  Sadia shows up as Redguard but the mod works for her, etc. 

I guess that her custom race is just called "Nord" and so MFG is showing her as a Nord even though she isn't a Nord(vanilla) possibly. Her custom race might be designed not so much around looks but around functionality. For example, as Valcon767 pointed out, quests designed to apply to her directly using her race as a condition rather than her specific alias or actor ID. I'd say it's an unusual way to go about it, but perfectly valid.

Other nonvanilla actors (ex. Sadia, Arissa, etc) usually use vanilla races instead of custom ones. It's rare that you'd need a purely visual actor to go beyond the bounds of vanilla behavior and utility.

I started a new game last night using the basic Vilja mod (no customization) and immediately changed her race.  Again, the face darkened and makeup disappeared.  Other than that everything seems to be the same so far.  Her dialog, quests, wardrobe mechanics, behavior, all remain unaltered (I've previously played through her entire quest line and beyond at least twice).  Using the customizer or a unique face mod leads to a loss of facial animation regardless of how and when they are applied.  For instance, a face mod applied before race change and left active afterward (face reverts to basic Vilja after race change) will kick in later and freeze the face.  With the basic mod her facial animations don't change, at least, not so far.  I'll play her a while longer just to see if anything changes.

I guess I'm still not clear on the MFG value.  I'm assuming that this is the value that appears in the race field shown in Valcon767's example?  If so, why does RWRD work for characters that are not of the Nord race?  At least that's what I inferred from your previous explanation that Vilja was not a nord, mechanically, and that's why the animation won't kick in?  Is there no distinction made between a Nord and an Imperial or Redguard?  As you can tell, I'm pretty clueless about these nuances...

13 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

I guess that her custom race is just called "Nord" and so MFG is showing her as a Nord even though she isn't a Nord(vanilla) possibly. Her custom race might be designed not so much around looks but around functionality. For example, as Valcon767 pointed out, quests designed to apply to her directly using her race as a condition rather than her specific alias or actor ID. I'd say it's an unusual way to go about it, but perfectly valid.

Other nonvanilla actors (ex. Sadia, Arissa, etc) usually use vanilla races instead of custom ones. It's rare that you'd need a purely visual actor to go beyond the bounds of vanilla behavior and utility.

her custom race is called Nord, but it is called something different if loaded in the CK. (i actually loaded it into the CK to check)

2 hours ago, amundarken said:

I started a new game last night using the basic Vilja mod (no customization) and immediately changed her race.  Again, the face darkened and makeup disappeared.  Other than that everything seems to be the same so far.  Her dialog, quests, wardrobe mechanics, behavior, all remain unaltered (I've previously played through her entire quest line and beyond at least twice).  Using the customizer or a unique face mod leads to a loss of facial animation regardless of how and when they are applied.  For instance, a face mod applied before race change and left active afterward (face reverts to basic Vilja after race change) will kick in later and freeze the face.  With the basic mod her facial animations don't change, at least, not so far.  I'll play her a while longer just to see if anything changes.

I guess I'm still not clear on the MFG value.  I'm assuming that this is the value that appears in the race field shown in Valcon767's example?  If so, why does RWRD work for characters that are not of the Nord race?  At least that's what I inferred from your previous explanation that Vilja was not a nord, mechanically, and that's why the animation won't kick in?  Is there no distinction made between a Nord and an Imperial or Redguard?  As you can tell, I'm pretty clueless about these nuances...

i actually installed the Vilja mod (i have it just not normally installed, i have a couple of other custom voiced followers i prefer) and checked in game, then went

ahead and loaded her mod up in the CK to look at what was going on.

the MFG value reports the name of the race....but not the CK identification of the race, so what happens is that even though Vilja is a custom race

(by the CK), and the name of the race in the CK is Nord but the actual identification of the race is not the vanilla Nord.  

what that means is that the MFG shows the race as Nord, but it is actually a custom race.

example would be

CK identification of Nord is NordRace but name is Nord so what MFG shows is Nord.

Vilja CK identification is AAEMNordViljaRace but name of race is Nord, so again MFG shows Nord.

the CK identification is what determines what the race actually is (vanilla or custom), but MFG just reports what the name is,  which is not always the same thing.

thinking about it now i could have probably found the same info in TES5Edit in half the time.

so when you use the console to set her to the vanilla Nord race you are actually changing her race from the custom one to the vanilla one.

this may (or may not) have impact on her later in your game.

side note - most people who create followers of custom races leave the name and the CK identification the same so that it is easily checked, but the creators of the

Vilja mod did not do that, which is fine and totally their choice.

Got it.  Thanks for the explanation.

While the race change has not had any noticeable impact so far on Vilja's behavior, dialog, quests or wardrobe functionality in my testing other than the face freeze, it appears that the mod autocorrects the basic face after several hours of game play.  It first seemed like her face freeze would not occur if I used just the basic Vilja (no customizer or unique face mod).  However, that does not appear to be the case.  Eventually she maxes out the botox.  She gets her face and lip color back at some random point in time but no more animation.  I suppose you could resort to using the dialog option to shut her up completely so she won't look like a ventriloquist without a dummy but that sort of defeats the purpose of choosing this chatty follower...

Since I have no experience with modding tools and no inclination to gain any, I guess have to I'll give up on getting RWRD to work with Vilja.  Bummer...

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sziter said:

Aroused Redux is already ported ( 28b SSE Version )https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/ 

Hmm... well, if you wanted, you could try this:

RWRD for SSE test.7z

Hopefully everything works okay, MCM and settings and all.

I haven't actually tested this at all, so I have no idea if it's working or stable.