I did not, but it was a long time ago. I'll keep a mental note and see if the issue come back (I doubt it will).

I which dialogues could be color coded, to have one color per mod and identify them lines.

That would be very, very nice. Too bad... :(

I do wonder if it's possible with some SKSE plugin though. I'd bet not, but still, I might ask in the EZ2C thread... I dunno.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick update:

• Removed the "reward your horses" forcegreet package. Should eliminate papyrus error log spam.
  • Fixed a typo (Seranna -> Serana)
  • Added a bunch of missing Goodbye flags (I didn't get them all though, I'm sure of it...) EDIT: Looks like I got like 10% of them. I'll get to it, I swear!
  • Added Mour and Acalypha nonvanilla followers.

It would be amazing if this mod made your followers demand sex from you as well as you just propositioning them. 

I know theres an older mod that does that but its not impletemented well imo. you have to talk to them and then it didnt even work 

On the one hand, I agree. Particularly with some followers and not so much for others.

However, this mod is Reward Your Followers, not Get Punished By Your Followers.

I might end up implementing a followers-demand-sex thing at some point, but it's not particularly high on my priority list. For one thing, I think the only way to do it would be to force-apply an AI package onto your current follower. Doing so should be pretty easy - at least, I've seen lots of other mods that do it - but that's kind of the problem. Any AI package I force onto an NPC at top of stack will take precedence over other mods, or if another mod puts something else on the stack, same problem in reverse. This would lead to... not instability, necessarily, but unintended results as the mods collide.

Anyway, tl,dr: Probably not. At least, not right away.

Can you tell me how to activate the Barbas dialogue. I have tried many ways and none worked.

He needs to be your companion (you have not told him to leave), and only during the quest A Daedra's Best Friend (because that's the only point in the game where he actually can be your follower). Player arousal and Barbas arousal must be within the threshold set in the MCM.

Also, if you have previously spoken to him and picked the "let's get going" option instead of sex, he won't offer again. This can be reset in the MCM (set his RWRD state to zero).

If you're still not getting any dialogue, it's possible you're experiencing a vanilla engine bug. I haven't gotten any reports of that happening in this mod, but it's certainly possible. Try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse when speaking to Barbas to get to the "hidden" (i.e. bugged) dialogue options, or install EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls.

Yes, give them a v8! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm going to have to call the next version V8.Fusion, aren't I? ;)

Can you tell me how to activate the Barbas dialogue. I have tried many ways and none worked.

He needs to be your companion (you have not told him to leave), and only during the quest A Daedra's Best Friend (because that's the only point in the game where he actually can be your follower). Player arousal and Barbas arousal must be within the threshold set in the MCM.

Also, if you have previously spoken to him and picked the "let's get going" option instead of sex, he won't offer again. This can be reset in the MCM (set his RWRD state to zero).

If you're still not getting any dialogue, it's possible you're experiencing a vanilla engine bug. I haven't gotten any reports of that happening in this mod, but it's certainly possible. Try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse when speaking to Barbas to get to the "hidden" (i.e. bugged) dialogue options, or install EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls.

Yes, give them a v8! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm going to have to call the next version V8.Fusion, aren't I? ;)

I did all you said. None of it worked. Seriously I have tested like 90% of the companions this mod effects and Barbas is the only one that has not worked. Very strange.

I did all you said. None of it worked. Seriously I have tested like 90% of the companions this mod effects and Barbas is the only one that has not worked. Very strange.

Hmm... his normal dialogue works though.

I'm stumped then. Although IIRC you're not the only one to have problems with Barbas. Are you using any mods that affect Barbas? Particularly appearance mods - for creatures, those often work by changing the creature's race, which could theoretically be a problem. But other mods that affect Barbas, followers, or creatures might interfere. Though to be honest I can't see how, mostly - if his normal dialogue works, mod-added dialogue should also work.  :blink:

I'm stumped then. Although IIRC you're not the only one to have problems with Barbas. Are you using any mods that affect Barbas? Particularly appearance mods - for creatures, those often work by changing the creature's race, which could theoretically be a problem. But other mods that affect Barbas, followers, or creatures might interfere. Though to be honest I can't see how, mostly - if his normal dialogue works, mod-added dialogue should also work.  :blink:

I'm not running any mod that changes his race or anything. Do you think this mod might be the problem? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51469/?

I'm not running any mod that changes his race or anything. Do you think this mod might be the problem? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51469/?

I suppose it's possible, but I kind of doubt it. You could try temporarily disabling it and see if his dialogue comes up, but that's really not an ideal fix even if it works.

Sure thing, I'll put them on the to-do list.

Any suggestions as to what they should say?

Sure thing, I'll put them on the to-do list.

Any suggestions as to what they should say?

Thanks for the reply

I'll try to write something...

1 Ciri,I think we've met before? Let's talk a little closer?You have a scar only on his face, I want to see everything.

2 Auri,you're a good Archer,but what else can offer a wood elf?How to choose women Bosmer?

3Ambriel,in you flows the blood of the septims,in me the blood of Akatosh, we can celebrate the goddess of love Dibella!

4 Caesia,I know you don't love to cook, but I need from you now is a little more dish...show what can be learned Imperial woman from Cyrodiil...

Sorry for my English

• 4 weeks later...

I like what you done a lot to this mod but just since I haven't had the time to test this out what should the dialogue look like on a basic level? I am using iAFT and you mention that it might block or conflict the dialogue which worries me a bit. Thank you in advance.

(I do have a request for a nonvanila, can you add Xavier to the list? If your too busy or not interested it's ok)

I use this mod the first time. I just saw that you made Sven from Riverwood gay - but didn't this contradict the quest in Riverwood where he is in love with Camilla? 

Sorry I missed your post until now. ;)

I made both Sven and Faendal closeted gays. It always seemed to me, from the first time I played Skyrim, that they were fighting so hard over Camilla, not because they wanted her, but because they didn't want the other guy to have her. You can interpret this as simple rivalry with a "prize" in contention, or as something else. I went with the "something else."

I like what you done a lot to this mod but just since I haven't had the time to test this out what should the dialogue look like on a basic level? I am using iAFT and you mention that it might block or conflict the dialogue which worries me a bit. Thank you in advance.

(I do have a request for a nonvanila, can you add Xavier to the list? If your too busy or not interested it's ok)

There are some screenshots on the download page that show an example of dialogue. If you want something that shows a more immediately visible dialogue tree, here's an example screenshot from the CK: (in compressed .bmp format because image compression sometimes kills these pics)

directlink.7z

I don't know what to tell you about AFT. It works for some people, and not for others. Sacremas has gotten it to work just fine, for example. My suggestion is to try it and see.

As for Xavier, I'll put him on my to-do list. :)

There are some screenshots on the download page that show an example of dialogue. If you want something that shows a more immediately visible dialogue tree, here's an example screenshot from the CK: (in compressed .bmp format because image compression sometimes kills these pics)

attachicon.gifdirectlink.7z

I don't know what to tell you about AFT. It works for some people, and not for others. Sacremas has gotten it to work just fine, for example. My suggestion is to try it and see.

As for Xavier, I'll put him on my to-do list. :)

Thanks for the screenshots, now I have a general idea what it should look like if I encounter any problem. 

And thank you very much for adding Xavier to the list soon!