DOA5LR Screenshots

Lol indeed "rock hard" is totally appropriate for him :D

I've completed the video :

I'll take a little break, I need to get some normal sleep hours after this project I'm just exhausted.

After I'll add the version without paper asked by kagliostro, a summer bikini version and I have 2 more original versions that I want add but dunno how do it actually it's the "desert" Asura with his cape and the other where he have half nude arms with different pant.

I also want to improve the nude & ninja version too.

This mod is going to have 50 versions if I continu lol but who care.

Asura will be available to public with all packs when I'll not add anymore versions.

Total size of all packs : ~350 Mb.

---

Now talking about Asura swap on differents models, from my video you can notice I swapped him on JannLee or even Eliot and Zack but keep in mind the model is based on Raidou and is 100% working on him whatever the versions you'll use or the number you'll add to his costumes slots.

There are absolutely no textures problem you can put Asura on Raidou on ANY tmc file including DLC.

But if you want swap Asura on another model this is at your own risk !

From all my test here is the uncompatible models (crash or infinite loading) :

- Hayate

- Ein

- Genfu (untested)

- Brad Wong

- Akira

- Bass

- Rig

- Bayman (he was compatible before I change the base sorry)

All others models can receive Asura models BUT (very important!) you'll encounter some skeleton problem, some of them are well compatible, some others are deformed, the best example is Eliot.

For my video I used a very special Asura model compatible to Eliot (Ninja version only) where I've patched manually the skeleton and resized the model.

It won't be provided in pack unless someone really want it, it's still not perfect hair isn't matching correctly but it's much more compatible than a simple swap.

Another important thing is the size of my TMC, the Six-Armed versions are very HUGE and could not work on models that can receive Asura.

Oh and.. Yes you can swap him on females models too lol but get ready to see deformed Gaysura :lol:

I think I've said everything important about him but let me know if you have any question or simply a suggestion for another custom mod for him.

Well, then don't open this one it's even more hardcore :D

Gaysura (Story Mode Leifang x JannLee - Simple Swap) :

213013Image95.jpg

177918Image96.jpg

172296Image97.jpg

444309Image99.jpg

+ Leifang Private Paradise :

432054Image93.jpg

472342Image94.jpg

Fortunately (?) I didn't added Pole Dance yet... :lol:

[Edit] Btw, thank you Siframe with these "test" you made me realise something very important about Asura swap, maybe soon you'll see why.. ^_^

Gaysura preview (Tina - simple swap) :

672073Image89.jpg

875098Image90.jpg

964319Image91.jpg

679250Image88.jpg

Open the spoiler at your own risk, don't forget what siframe said "some thing can't been unseen" :D

213013Image95.jpg

177918Image96.jpg

172296Image97.jpg

444309Image99.jpg

432054Image93.jpg

472342Image94.jpg

[Edit] Btw, thank you Siframe with these "test" you made me realise something very important about Asura swap, maybe soon you'll see why.. ^_^

ROFL! i thought that you wasn't going to make "gaysura swaps"., but it hapened! (damn you siframe! lol)... and damn s(he) looks sooooo sexy, so this was for the best   :blush:

Speaking for sir Si, he's completely happy (and freaking horny) for this!, specially for having used tina.... now you need to make more (and add hlod tits on him!! lol)

Oh my god! A lot of versions! You are more fast than KT. Now it's time to wait for the link. Keep up the good work

Indeed, actually 26 differents versions and I won't stop here :D

Thank you.

Now I'm fascinated as to what you've learned... there's often a major treat for the community when you have a eureka moment lola.

Well, I just noticed something was wrong between my 1.04 and 1.05 doa version, swap didn't worked on 1.05 but everything was fine on 1.04.

This is weird, my 1.04 have a lot of mods already added ~30 and my 1.05 have only ~6 mods so it's not related to number of mods.

Not related too to the size file I tried the exact same Asura mod on 1.05 and 1.04 and only 1.04 work on all characters, on 1.05 only a few can be swapped.

I have no idea what is the cause.

Small chest helena

Ohh interesting mod! The shape of breast look like saggy boobs it's nice on Helena in my opinion.

Gaysura preview (Tina - simple swap) :

672073Image89.jpg

875098Image90.jpg

964319Image91.jpg

679250Image88.jpg

Open the spoiler at your own risk, don't forget what siframe said "some thing can't been unseen" :D

213013Image95.jpg

177918Image96.jpg

172296Image97.jpg

444309Image99.jpg

432054Image93.jpg

472342Image94.jpg

ROFL! i thought that you wasn't going to make "gaysura swaps"., but it hapened! (damn you siframe! lol)... and damn s(he) looks sooooo sexy, so this was for the best   :blush:

Speaking for sir Si, he's completely happy (and freaking horny) for this!, specially for having used tina.... now you need to make more (and add hlod tits on him!! lol)

Lol I was not going to show Gaysura before, public isn't ready for that :lol:

But Siframe insisted so badly that I had to make these screenshots :(

Let me fix this version before go "deeper" in that lol :lol:

I've fixed the Ninja version today, chest accessory a bit different with attach & without clipping + original specular map, katana added, edited lines textures on body & arms + a bit lighter outfit and resized bracelets.

Before :

533826Image1001.jpg

After :

490869Image100.jpg

Pantie? What's that? :angel:

Lol you're right I almost forgot that you don't wear pantie :wub:

Just watched your trailer, Lora you are so amazing and talented.  :o  :o  :o

Thank you very much Dogcookie!

---

@kagliostro : I've added the version without paper on "Devil WRATH" version it will be included in the Additional Pack.

---

I have also made the Summer Version with a better (bigger :D) bugle from normal doa males.

886581Image103.jpg

Guest GuachaLover23

Just because I can't stop to laugh I want to share with the community an experiment that went wrong.. :lol:

It was supposed be totally different but I got that instead of.. :lol:

asura____an_experiment_that_went_wrong__

Look like the Evil Weevil Eating the desert out of ur Mod. :)

Mr Duck

Lol Mr. Duck :lol:

He is more creepy than the Slenderman :D

---

Today I'm trying to fix an annoying issue on one of my mod, I remember had this problem in past but someone else fixed it for me.

I tried to change many setting in Object Tool but the issue don't want go, I have this weird shadows issue that go crazy on the ground and on model someone know how I could fix it ?

Or maybe it's just a Nvidia problem, I know some user have problem only with certain graphic card but if I could fix it it will be better.

Here is some screenshots of the shadows issues and I'm sure some of you already encountered this problem too :

post-780963-0-38818200-1472486709_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-50217600-1472486715_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-15637800-1472486724_thumb.jpg