164982B0001.png

Include :

+ Original (top left)
+ Blood Arms (next the Original)
+ Rage Mode (the one sitting in front)
+ Blood Rage Mode (top right)
+ WRATH MODE (the black skin)
+ Mantra Rage (middle)
+ Pierced Blood Rage (behin the sitting one)

Pack V1.0.
Possible V1.1 if I add more alternative mods later as for Armless Pack.

Credits :

+ rroobboo 999 (textures)
+ MGSRaiden (Spear item)
+ Oo-FiL-oO (Mantra item)
+ Sticklove (Normal model parts)
+ TRDaz (Armless model parts)
+ SaafRats (Ideas improvement)
+ LGMODS (Import & mod creation)

Note : It took me time to create the picture, hope you enjoy the presentation!

I also edited my previous post presenting the Asura Armless Pack with a new picture where you can see a new version : Asura with katana in mouth.

I try to be the most possible faithful to the game.

Asura's Wrath X DOA5LR

2 Arms Pack V1.0

164982B0001.png

Include :

+ Original (top left)

+ Blood Arms (next the Original)

+ Rage Mode (the one sitting in front)

+ Blood Rage Mode (top right)

+ WRATH MODE (the black skin)

+ Mantra Rage (middle)

+ Pierced Blood Rage (behin the sitting one)

Pack V1.0.

Possible V1.1 if I add more alternative mods later as for Armless Pack.

Credits :

+ rroobboo 999 (textures)

+ MGSRaiden (Spear item)

+ TRDaz (Armless model parts)

Note : It took me time to create the picture, hope you enjoy the presentation!

I also edited my previous post presenting the Asura Armless Pack with a new picture where you can see a new version : Asura with katana in mouth.

I try to be the most possible faithful to the game.

I think that Asura is very happy with this update, now that he can fap again full of wrath :D

Asura's Wrath X DOA5LR

6 Arms Pack V1.0

953009C0001.png

Include :

+ Normal (the only one without Golden Arms on left)
+ Golden Arms (top right)
+ BlackBlood Golden (next the normal)
+ Rage Mode Golden (top left with yellow pant)
+ BlackBlood Rage Mode Golden (top right with black pant)
+ Mantra Rage Golden (middle)
+ WRATH MODE (in front)

Pack V1.0.
Possible V1.1 if I add more alternative mods later.

Credits :

+ rroobboo 999 (Textures)
+ Segacious (Blood textures)
+ Papkapapka (Extra arms parts)

All primary pack completed.

Total of 20 differents versions of Asura.

Now I'm free to make any extra mods for him.

Guest GuachaLover23

How come this mod get no love/attention

Mr Duck

Asura? It's a guy mod so , well ......'nuff said.

Yea u can say that be least LGMODS trying somethibg new i mean she put alot of work in it to just get 2 like, i mean if she upload an boring stale nude mod, u guys will praised her, God!

Mr Duck

No need to start a war, I appreciate your support Mr. Duck but it's not new that males mods aren't popular in doa because hum you know.. No boobs :D

At least I won't make a HLOD Asura lol or a SexyGenfu-like :lol:

Oh wait now I'm thinking, yeh I could do that :o

But no lol no weird mod with my guy.

Even Tecmo don't like them, just see how many DLC are without males costumes.

There are no download link for the moment just because I'm still working on him, it's now about almost one week of non-stop work by remaking all entire pack from almost zero with better textures and many features as skirt movement and more, we can say it's my mod that have the most favors for now and maybe the one who (will) have the most differents versions.

So yes it's only preview at the moment <_< 

How come this mod get no love/attention

Mr Duck

Asura? It's a guy mod so , well ......'nuff said.

Yea u can say that be least LGMODS trying somethibg new i mean she put alot of work in it to just get 2 like, i mean if she upload an boring stale nude mod, u guys will praised her, God!

Mr Duck

Just answered matter of factly. Lola's mods are on a level of its own but boys will be boys.

There are no download link for the moment just because I'm still working on him, it's now about almost one week of non-stop work by remaking all entire pack from almost zero with better textures and many features as skirt movement and more, we can say it's my mod that have the most favors for now and maybe the one who (will) have the most differents versions.

So yes it's only preview at the moment <_<

Those Asura mods are looking VERY awesome and I cant wait to be able to download them.

@LOLAGOD looks good will be also come with a nude mods as well. :P

Lolagod? Rofl :lol:

Working on it today yes but it's going bad, a lot of problems with weight paint and jointed meshes + size adjustement and skeleton.

His nude body is very different than all others also UV Mapped differently and missing specular map that I'll need to create.

He have all meshes jointed and impossible to separate them so I'm forced to delete vertices manually that is annoying especially on head with hair.

This model is from a Cinema 4D import so it's a bit complex to adjust his pose to doa model too, it's more easy with Xna plus I had to half recreate him with another body part it's a real pain.

If he had the same UV Map as the original it will be much more easy for me to joint meshes and use only one texture since I'm not good with UV Map edit.

Not sure if I'll suceed to do it correctly.

421651Image61.jpg

[Edit] I've added custom specular map for body, fixed a lot of weight paint (but still minors issues -especially shoulders that isn't jointed correctly to arms so you can see a hole here depending the view), added his rocky dick that is an import from MMD it's not the same dick mesh tht you have in Nude Males Pack, fixed the size of character & skeleton.

788491Image63.jpg

I think I can't do better than that, I'm not very satisfy with the dick texture and the shoulders issue but at least I tried to make him and he's working, if you don't care about these little issue it's fine.

I'll include him in an additional pack as Beta. I'm going to make a last pack including custom mod for him.

I think I can't do better than that, I'm not very satisfy with the dick texture and the shoulders issue but at least I tried to make him and he's working, if you don't care about these little issue it's fine.

I'll include him in an additional pack as Beta. I'm going to make a last pack including custom mod for him.

I think that despite the issues you mention, his nude version is looking very good already, Lolagod. mesh and texture seams are almost unoticeable :o

I think that despite the issues you mention, his nude version is looking very good already, Lolagod. mesh and texture seams are almost unoticeable :o

Lol I have the feeling that I have a new nickname now lol :lol:

Dunno if it was a mistake from DOA5U or not intentional but it make me laugh.

lol maybe was just an innocent misspelling, but it's cool after all :D... al least sounds better than "loLLa", as exEmple haha

It should be lola goddess!  :lol:  Lot's of folks here don't know you are a woman!

Indeed Verhoven I can't remember the number of time I read "dude" ! :lol:

---

I finished the last pack of Asura (Additional Pack V1.0) :

421619D0001.png

Include 6 Full Custom Mods :

+ Nude Beta (top right from behind)
+ Ninja (top left)
+ Grim Reaper (right with the scythe)
+ Detective (left with glasses)
+ Fox (in front)
+ Evil WRATH (middle)

Possible V1.1 if I add more alternative mods later.

Credits :

+ rroobboo 999 (Textures & Nude model)
+ KID3D (Nude import help)
+ LGMODS (Import, Retextures & Mod creation)
+ Tecmo Koei (Additional parts from existing doa models)

Now I'll need time for create a special video presenting all these mods..

Yes this is possible, easly removable if you know how use doa tools but if you don't know I'll make an additional version for him without the paper ok.

Someone asked me to do a "summer" version too with a bikini-underwear so I'll see if I can make it, I'll include them a bit later actually I'm working on the video.

Thank you for your comment, much appreciated!

@LOLAGOD looks good will be also come with a nude mods as well. :P

[Edit] I've added custom specular map for body, fixed a lot of weight paint (but still minors issues -especially shoulders that isn't jointed correctly to arms so you can see a hole here depending the view), added his rocky dick that is an import from MMD it's not the same dick mesh tht you have in Nude Males Pack, fixed the size of character & skeleton.

788491Image63.jpg

You just gave new meaning to the term "rock hard"!! I can't wait for this to be released!!!