DOA5LR Screenshots

Hum I don't understand what I could do with LR Studio, the shadows issue don't show in this software as if I was looking the model in Neosis.

The weird thing is I tried to remove the extra meshes that I added to check what mesh cause the issue but it stay anyway, I didn't mentionned I have add a shiny feature on certain parts so I guess it's related but since I removed the extra meshes it should not appear anymore.

Greatly inspired by Terminator and Saaf' idea, here is Asuraminator B)

781256Image122.jpg

This mod was really hard to make due to the jacket to adapt on Asura body, it still have weight issue on waist but despite all my effort I was unable to make it smooth.

I've made a retexture on outfit and arms and imported a Desert Eagle to add on leg.

I've sculpted a bit the pant.

He also have one white eye (not shiny) and one red eye (shiny).

Greatly inspired by Terminator and Saaf' idea, here is Asuraminator B)

781256Image122.jpg

This mod was really hard to make due to the jacket to adapt on Asura body, it still have weight issue on waist but despite all my effort I was unable to make it smooth.

I've made a retexture on outfit and arms and imported a Desert Eagle to add on leg.

I've sculpted a bit the pant.

He also have one white eye (not shiny) and one red eye (shiny).

:o I... think I'm in love now :heart: .... (no homo!) lol

Thx for the feedback!

I'm going to remake all packs once again (...) with a new feature : enhanced light reflection and material effect.

Preview :

978960Image124.jpg

It increase ~x3 the light reflection and material effect on arms, I was looking for that since a long moment and now I got it.

The entire pack will be upgraded to V4.0 and every versions made until now will include this feature.

I know some people are waiting the release but please understand that I'm showing progress here and more I'm taking time and working on it, more I'll enhance Asura better, or the most I can.

I would like to have a complete full pack with the less bug and issues possible for don't fix that later.

Almost all original versions from the game has been made, I still need to make the Half Nude Arms and his original pant version + fix the nude one.

All others are only extra, custom mods that I want to add as bonus or make as suggestion.

That's what I call "thinking outside the box", Saaf. :lol:

Or trying to "get out of the box" rofl

:o Honoka is a robot :o

She's actually naked inside that cute exo-skeleton :D... now I'm worried about her boobs being damaged with all these rusty metal D:

Sgt. Marcus Fenix got bored of looking like a manly badass guy... inspired by Honoka, He also wants to show that he's pretty!  :blush:.

He also feels a little ashamed about this sudden change... so don't judge him!

gaycus.jpg

gaycus2.jpg

gaycus1.jpg

Oh, and seems like certain guy jumped into a pinky imulsion pool, and now is feeling a little upset about his dumb mistake...

raam%20cute.jpg

Oh btw, did you know Honoka also stole Asura stuff and not only Fallout armor? :o

790494Image132.jpg

147658Image134.jpg

966589Image133.jpg

I made it weeks ago for fun but maybe I'll think seriously about fix and enhance her one day :D

With a Six-Armed version why not.. :D

Hmmm I would like to have 5 "spears" more in order to penetrate  Asurnoka properly :D

edit: Honoka also stole some stuff from fallout, specifically some sweet rolls (oh wait, wrong game)... Anyway, for the same reason she was forced to desert from the BoHK. Now she's a feared badass raider! :D. Cuteness? that's in the past!

skimpynoka.jpg

Original costume made by 2pac (mod available at loverslab's fallout 4 section), T-60 helmet obtained from vanilla fo4 files.