DOA5LR Screenshots

I saw your comment in my mod thread about modding Raidou, but I didnt realize you had done so much already. Its very impressive how you gave her Raidous robot bits. Does Honokas body now warp or tear with the robot bits attached, or are they all part of the same mesh now?

I gave a new life to my very first mod "Honoka - Greenox Mod", little modification of make up, different colors & more detailed bikini, glossy textures, full black hair instead of green & black, skin texture adjusted and finally I sculpted the hair for make it longer (I wish I could make more long) :

303333Image1006.jpg

429554Image1004.jpg273096Image1005.jpg161132Image1007.jpg

Bonus :

685412Image1008.jpg

Note : I called this mod "Greenox" because "Green" and "Xbox", she got the Xbox One logo on Bikini.

I saw your comment in my mod thread about modding Raidou, but I didnt realize you had done so much already. Its very impressive how you gave her Raidous robot bits. Does Honokas body now warp or tear with the robot bits attached, or are they all part of the same mesh now?

The arm and body are in two different submeshes.

In order to avoid the "tearing" effect, the best option is to remove the original arm of Honoka. As you can see in the current version, there is still some remaining clipping, but can be solved by removing even more pieces of her skin.

I gave a new life to my very first mod "Honoka - Greenox Mod", little modification of make up, different colors & more detailed bikini, glossy textures, full black hair instead of green & black, skin texture adjusted and finally I sculpted the hair for make it longer (I wish I could make more long) :

Bonus :

685412Image1008.jpg

Note : I called this mod "Greenox" because "Green" and "Xbox", she got the Xbox One logo on Bikini.

:blush::heart:

What's next?, loli versions of all female characters?

I prefer the term "LUD" (Lactose UnderDose), I'm not fan of "loli bodies"

And no, it will not be available for all characters...

Only for Ayane, Hitomi, Kasumi , Kokoro, Leifang, Mila, Momiji, Nyotengu, Pai, Phase-4 and sadly.... Honoka :(

The good thing with modders that is there are taste for everyone :)

Very well said :), we must learn to be tolerant to different tastes.

(says someone who loves big boobs lol)

is it possible u can mystique from X-men, ur mod are amazing :)

This is a great idea :D

I thought about an Avatar skin too but both look detailed, I don't know if I could make them.

I am also thinking about Etna from Disegae, I could do something close to the character but the hair will be problematic, no hairs are "frozen" so I can't sculpt something close to Etna hair from an original, trying to find a solution, maybe cut Ayane pigtails hair should be more close.

Someone requested a Lilith too but this one will be easier since Ayane hair is perfect for this chars.

Many ideas.. :)

And SaafRats I had so many lactose issue that I will only use your new nude model now !