DOA5LR Screenshots

hahaha

LGMODS and Saafrats

thanks funny image

Hahaha and you didn't saw the flying Asura... Rofl I'll make a short video maybe to show you later it's pretty funny trust me I cried of laugh when I saw the result :lol:

Btw, what happened to your profil picture? Are you preparing a new one? Hehe

Hahaha and you didn't saw the flying Asura... Rofl I'll make a short video maybe to show you later it's pretty funny trust me I cried of laugh when I saw the result :lol:

Btw, what happened to your profil picture? Are you preparing a new one? Hehe

It is fun hehe

I admire your taste

Profile image was removed somehow

This space ship looks fancy!

Is this thing with animation?, it runs very fast?, lightspeed? it has some noisy sound effect? asure will "approve" if I use it? you'll make an HLOD variant of this ship? Are you going to release it as DLC?

Thanks!

"Asure" ? "ASURE" ????

What an insult! :@

giphy.gif

Yes this thing have animation, a special animation where the top of the pointy ship will go directly in your ass for misspelled Asura name, as fast as the lightspeed yes you'll not even have time to realize it's already in your ass.

And lol at the HLOD variant, wtf you're obssesed with HLOD even on a machine, you really need to go see a doctor my poor Saafie :(

DLC? What is that? :o

Never heard about DLC, weird, does it's a new costume? :o

Don't say it  :D  Say no to  "Release soon" stress lol! 

I've learned the lesson after many fails haha. Now I prefer the "carpe diem" modding lol

ROTFL

SaafRats and LGMODS you two are great modder with 'juicy' humor, I like that. And thanks to you, DOA5LR forum to be 'DICK of ALIVE' lol.

:blush: