[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - DETAILED VAGINA & BUTTS (Default Replacement)

I love this! Nice work! But it also makes me a bit confused. Is this compatible with Buhudains YRL or will it conflict?

No.  :)

Because Buhudain's You Are Real is a Normal Map texture, while my Detailed Vagina & Butts is a 3D mesh.

Buhudain's YRL camel toe texture will complementing my 3D camel toe mesh, as well as other details.

I actually use Buhudain's YRL on the screenshot above... but the graphic setting is too low, it doesn't show anything.

My mesh is also compatible with any EA made clothes + body slider mods, as it was made on that purpose but with more detail on specific parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, newb question. I download this, but how do I check it out in CAS? Same goes with the breast.

It's a naked default replacement.

Naked mesh doesn't show up in CAS, it's a hidden mesh.

You need MasterController to turn off the cloth filter, or Nudist cloth from www.SexySims.info to make it available in CAS.

Hey there, Geck. Is there a difference between your detailed mesh & Buhudain's YRL normal map? I swear I see no difference. Maybe it has some conflicts with YRL normals?

Care to post some difference screenshots?

The easiest way to tell the different... mine is a 3D mesh and Buhudain YRL is a texture.

To see any indicator of 3D shape of the vagina, let your female sims naked, stand still and pause the game. Then zoom in to the vagina part, see if at the bottom of the vagina mesh there's W 3D shape of the vagina lips. Try many angles to make sure the W 3D is there.

Try zoom in as close/big as possible to the vagina part of this screenshot, to see the W shape:

post-85020-0-65571500-1427895368_thumb.jpg

If you can't find any W shape in your TS3 like in the screenshot, then there's must be two or more afBottom_Nude default replacement mesh in your mod folder and you need to delete the other ones.

^

Yes, it is.

I made more visible and bold shape among the first prototypes. I also made the non camel toe prototype too, as it more realistic... but it's too subtle.

At the end I choose this version as the final, balancing everything.

post-85020-0-63198100-1430794724_thumb.jpg

I made more visible and bold shape among the first prototypes. I also made the non camel toe prototype too, as it more realistic... but it's too subtle.

Ah. Hence, the realism goal, am I correct?

If only you can add the butthole... or did I missed seeing it? I only saw the butt line though.

In any case, sex with female sims has become more enjoyable now with the addition of your mod. Thank you for the fine work, sir! :)

Oh, and for the TS3 complete adult guide thread too, can't forget that. ;)

• 1 month later...

Ah. Hence, the realism goal, am I correct?

If only you can add the butthole... or did I missed seeing it? I only saw the butt line though.

In any case, sex with female sims has become more enjoyable now with the addition of your mod. Thank you for the fine work, sir! :)

Oh, and for the TS3 complete adult guide thread too, can't forget that. ;)

Sorry for late reply, just noticed. :)

My mesh is just the 3D crack line. The vagina hole as well the asshole must be drawn on the skin texture, but usually most skin out there already have them.

I actually have both vagina and asshole texture on my skin texture in the screenshot above as well as my other screenshots... but the low resolution make it extremely blurry down to the level it's completely gone.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, nice mod, many thanx, just one question: Does this apply to teen females too (I guess it doesn't, I see just one mesh in S3PE, and I don't see the same fx on teen girls)?

I think this makes a gap around the female bodies, not sure yet, I'll test again, sorry for my not so good english. :)

Hi, nice mod, many thanx, just one question: Does this apply to teen females too (I guess it doesn't, I see just one mesh in S3PE, and I don't see the same fx on teen girls)?

I think this makes a gap around the female bodies, not sure yet, I'll test again, sorry for my not so good english. :)

I don't use teen body... as I dislike it.

I usually use adult body for teenager using MasterController setting, to set adult cloth to be available for teenager.

Modify a bit with body slider mods to make it look like a teen body. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh... Hmmm, I am not sure if I understand, sorry! :s

Thanks for your reply/answer. :)

In the MasterController, there's a setting to make teenager and elder to use YoungAdult/Adult cloth.

I usually that feature, to make my teenage sims to wear adult cloth, as well as their naked cloth. I make a bit of modification with body sliders to make it look like a teen body, by make the breast small (under development) and narrower hip.

Ok, I understand now, but what does that have to do with the nude body mesh? :o

I mean, if I use the "Master Controller" feature you say, does that make teens use your mesh?

Sorry for so many questions, I just like your mod, it makes female sims, look more like us real females, lol.

Thanks. :)

Ok, I understand now, but what does that have to do with the nude body mesh? :o

I mean, if I use the "Master Controller" feature you say, does that make teens use your mesh?

Sorry for so many questions, I just like your mod, it makes female sims, look more like us real females, lol.

Thanks. :)

Oops, I forget to mention that if you are using KinkyWorld, teen will not automatically wear adult nude mesh, but instead using teen default nude mesh.

The only solution for it, is to make adult nude mesh as teen adult nude mesh.

I can send you the files thru PM if you really want it (adult nude mesh as teen default nude mesh). :)

You can tell me which Natural Breast mesh you want, standard flat Barbie, Cmar's 3D Morphing Nipple or the new Realistic Nipple size for KinkyWorld?

Oh, well! :o

No, I am not using KinkyWorld mod, sadly I can't, I am on a lower patch level and I can't upgrade for now! :(

Yes please, send me (or at least tell me how I can mod the teen mesh as you did with the adult mesh), and I use cmar's morphing nipples yes, thanks GECK.O. :)