[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - DETAILED VAGINA & BUTTS (Default Replacement)

On 9/5/2020 at 11:41 PM, Despop said:

Hi! I'm a little confused as to how to find this in CAS even with mastercontroller could you tell me how more?

Also,I'm trying to have both female sims with vagina and futa sims with a penis but can I only have one? Because I don't know how to take this penis off my female sim that I only want to have a vagina. Please help!

Stop and take a look at the title of this post - (Default Replacement)  You want something that can be 'manually' equipped in game when wanted. A default replacement overrides the nude bottom that the game came with.......

On 9/6/2020 at 12:17 AM, Despop said:

Also,nipples and vagina won't show up for teens for me? How do I add those details?

Does the mod say it works for/replaces the teen bodies?

Are you using any mod that allows for realistic sex? If so most will have recommendations for which nude body to install.....

The biggest problem I see is you are not taking the time to read and understand what is written. The fact you want both futa and normal, while using a replacement that can only give one is a clue. While I generally don't like to recommend other mods on a post made for one specific mod, in this case I see no other way to help.  http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/?zx=438292111fffb616

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, MoleWaker said:

The download link no longer works, anywhere else I can download this?

It worked just now for me. If you have some anti-virus scanner configured as a plugin in your browser, such as Kaspersky, those are known to block downloads from LoversLab as an untrusted site. You can either whitelist the site, or temporarily disable the plugin while you download the file.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Forgive the question but hoping someone can help me with this... I've installed this mod and when my sims are 'nude' they are using this skin as the default, which is perfect.  What I'd like to know is how I can make this skin appear when wearing clothing such as skirts and/or underwear.  Is that possible?  If so, what do I need to do to make that happen?

Currently when my sims wear open skirts, the skin below looks to be my previous default replacement (can't even remember which one I was using).

Any help would be really appreciated.  Thanks!