[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

i not sure if it will fix my ink reshuffle but can anyone here upload their game exe, so i can try :)

ink reshuffle damaged the game exe? I'm using an official steam version. Tempted to use ink but......

but what.....

Don't like to wack out my exe. I've backed them up but wish to avoid damaging the game.

@mrmojorisin
Of course you can. ;)

@kojinzx
Skirt and top are the same mesh. I would have to make the mod from the beginning. Lot of work to repeat costume. I prefer spend time on others costumes.

I also have it with the original thong but the straps were not perfect with move.
post-26120-0-92062500-1441357481_thumb.jpg

Sorry kojinzx, I edited post after your "like".

ill found bug on Mila cos 10  can it be fixable? (my graphic card are nvidia gtx if this info is needed)

Sorry, I can't fix it because that problem doesn't happen on my PC. The tools are not perfect and for some reason one or two vertex are moved when Ink_resuffle load mod.

Look mesh, noesis view and gameplay, model are ok.

post-26120-0-55933400-1441466764_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-78042000-1441466768_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-64809600-1441466761_thumb.jpg

In your PC happens something like this

post-26120-0-53041400-1441466767_thumb.jpg

I check all my mods, but I don't understand why your bug happens. Maybe an update of tools will fix that.

:( :( :(

ill found bug on Mila cos 10  can it be fixable? (my graphic card are nvidia gtx if this info is needed)

Sorry, I can't fix it because that problem doesn't happen on my PC. The tools are not perfect and for some reason one or two vertex are moved when Ink_resuffle load mod.

attachicon.gifSin título.jpgattachicon.gifSin títulob.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2218.jpg

attachicon.gifSin título2.jpg

I check all my mods, but I don't understand why your bug happens. Maybe an update of tools will fix that.

This also happens with Momiji cos 001. That strange graphic effect also appears. Btw, aside from the pm I gave you, all the mods work fine.

attachicon.gifSin título.jpgattachicon.gifSin títulob.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2218.jpg

attachicon.gifSin título2.jpg

thnx for answer, but can u pls share your lnkreshufled versions of mila and ayane cos 11, maybe this bug dissapeared(and ayane cos 11 too has bug :s ) pls

and thnx for great mods

Archived