[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

Update

Marie Rose - 20 - Strawberry Bra Top by Follardo

Really Nice! ^_^

but it is "real" transparency applied to the Swimsuit, or is a modified textures?

MARIE ROSE PACK

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif2b.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif6.jpgattachicon.gif7.jpg

It seemed me the ugliest costumes of the game and had to do something.

Excellent..! this String outfit is perfect for her, it fits like a glove.. Nice Work! :)

I'd like to do a conversion of this String outfits for UUNP bodyslide in Skyrim,

I have little experience.. but it would be a very difficult thing to do?

@Eikichi Onizuka

Strawberry Bra Top it's a very early mod when there wasn't mesh extractor tools for DOA5LR, so it's texture edit. I thought about making a transparency mesh, but Archivarius can't read as Marie_COS_XXX and I don't know the TMC file name. Maybe mario80 can help us.

The string costumes is relatively easy to do it for DOA5LR because you just have to remove some clothing of the existing vanilla suit, swap the body and adjust the strings to the naked body that don't match 100%. I think I didn't fix all the clipping.

This preview will like.

post-26120-0-14596400-1439993955_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-43824900-1439993967_thumb.jpg

It have been publishing my mods in 3DM without my permission. It's not the first time this happens. From now I leave to upload my mods until I solve the problem with a 3DM moderator.

Here is the evidence:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4811372&extra=page%3D3%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D21581%26typeid%3D21581

Oh my God it's that Simplesim issue all over again! >.<

Dude they're Chinese, they know no better than to steal stuff. Look at their cars, their electronics... They can't even comprehend the word copyright! Why do we have to suffer if some Chinese guys stole your mods?

It have been publishing my mods in 3DM without my permission. It's not the first time this happens. From now I leave to upload my mods until I solve the problem with a 3DM moderator.

Here is the evidence:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4811372&extra=page%3D3%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D21581%26typeid%3D21581

Yours (and others) claims have been heard.

For now that thread is locked. Some say it doesn't even open.

It's written:

"本主题由 MarkNeil 于 2015-8-17 02:56 关闭"

And they at least can't update it.

There are mods I did recently. You can see the latest mods I made in Story Mode Alternative thread and others from Last Fap. Close the thread is not enough because there is still a link you can download the mods. They have to delete the thread and maybe a jinyuan penalty.

Yours (and others) claims have been heard.

For now that thread is locked. Some say it doesn't even open.

It's written:

"本主题由 MarkNeil 于 2015-8-17 02:56 关闭"

And they at least can't update it.

That was the complaint I filed, and a couple of days ago one of their moderators MarkNeil responded by closing the thread.  However, the download link is still very much alive unfortunately.   I have had several run-ins with this guy in the past.  I am just happy that I finally managed to close it down this time.

Having that thread with stolen mods so prominently featured on the front page of the board was very bad for the 3DM community as well as it has given a lot of people such negative impression that the guys on that board just steal stuff.

Did Bismark really get banned from LL?

Close the thread but don't delete the link is the same as doing nothing. Some time ago I complained to a 3DM moderator about theft of another of my mods. They didn't remove the thread, just they transferred a few jinyuan to my account from thief account. That don't seem a solution that you can persuade thieves. I thought 3DM was a serious place.

For now, I have lost the motivation to publish new mods. We'll see if I miss the anger :angry:. Sorry for the people who enjoyed and appreciated my mods. :(

...and yes, seems that all posts from Bismark have been erased.

Close the thread but don't delete the link is the same as doing nothing. Some time ago I complained to a 3DM moderator about theft of another of my mods. They didn't remove the thread, just they transferred a few jinyuan to my account from thief account. That don't seem a solution that you can persuade thieves. I thought 3DM was a serious place.

For now, I have lost the motivation to publish new mods. We'll see if I miss the anger :angry:. Sorry for the people who enjoyed and appreciated my mods. :(

Just want to say, as an admirer of your mods as well as a fellow modder, that it really sucks that you are letting the few thieves ruin it for all of the honest people that have enjoyed your work. But it's your choice...

But you just gotta realize that piracy is a part of this whole business. It's just gonna happen.

Oh, and please don't turn into one of those people that just posts pictures of their mods but never shares....you might as well just stop posting stuff altogether if you feel you have to go there.

To bad that you decide to don't share anymore your stuff because of this kind of people but I understand.

Maybe you will change your mind with the time, this is what happened to me.

I enjoyed your mods anyway :)

Guest GuachaLover23

...and look at this:

attachicon.gifSin título.jpg

I think he was banned from LL.

I had a lot of problems with him too, this is why I stoped to share my mods fews month ago.

He got banned from 3 differents websitearrow-10x10.png already, unfortunately I think nothing can stop him..

Sorry for the off topic, i remember this guys saying he love flag people youtube channel if he does not get the mod he want, i believe it was his reason he got my First youtube Channel GuachaLover23 banned, (which to this day i miss) i glad there was an curse to disease that guy was.

Bismarck strikes again huh? Awful news that this incredible thread with so many great mods has been brought to a halt by thievery. It's all here and free for everyone, why folk have to push the limits instead of posting a link is beyond me. A sad day.

Archived