7 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi, first great mod. I'm following your updates since 1 year and since 4,0 I have the problem that the quality of the meshes are quite ok in the game, but the vagina is not reacting to collision. I followed your advice so far, the prerequisite and load order are ok and I tested everything with all in one 4,0 mod and there the collision is working. But there I don't get cosio hd, its only cosio. Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks

hey i found the problem just need to make a new installer small mistake on my end it should fix your problem

Thanks a lot. Vagina reacts to body motion but not to collision. Any idea?
Thanks

DO you still have breast collision ?

18 hours ago, scivirus said:

I think i know why your HDT full file work better >>it was not replaced so it was still the old 4.1 light version running and not 4.2 ..>>please download 4.2 again it should work correctly now

Yes, I've noticed that installer is not working properly and replaced all files manually before writing post yesterday.

Checked again now with updated installer. FPS improvement with new full HDT is considerable and breast glitch is gone.

So either I've somehow solved my HDT problem unintentionally by messing with mods in past few weeks or you somehow solved it by modifying HDT files in the new version :smile: 

24 minutes ago, alambeard said:

Yes, I've noticed that installer is not working properly and replaced all files manually before writing post yesterday.

Checked again now with updated installer. FPS improvement with new full HDT is considerable and breast glitch is gone.

So either I've somehow solved my HDT problem unintentionally by messing with mods in past few weeks or you somehow solved it by modifying HDT files in the new version :smile: 

WITH HDT anything is possible

Oh, by the way, I wanted to ask if there is any fast way to replace baseshape on armors that have deformed baseshapes.

For example heretic's breast yoke. If I just replace baseshape as usual (following your manual) body will not be properly deformed. And deforming new baseshape manually will take too long.

2 hours ago, alambeard said:

Oh, by the way, I wanted to ask if there is any fast way to replace baseshape on armors that have deformed baseshapes.

For example heretic's breast yoke. If I just replace baseshape as usual (following your manual) body will not be properly deformed. And deforming new baseshape manually will take too long.

not sure i follow you .what do you mean by deformed baseshapes ?

13 hours ago, alambeard said:

Baseshapes in some devious devices like that for example:

22222222.jpg.b921201294785935162446beba271979.jpg

ah ok their is no fast why for that unless there is a slider ..best way is still to use my way and then deform it manually using the original baseshape as a reference.once your done with one then you can use the new deformed cosio baseshape as a new base shape

On 19.4.2018 at 11:19 PM, Orlando53 said:

Hi, first great mod. I'm following your updates since 1 year and since 4,0 I have the problem that the quality of the meshes are quite ok in the game, but the vagina is not reacting to collision. I followed your advice so far, the prerequisite and load order are ok and I tested everything with all in one 4,0 mod and there the collision is working. But there I don't get cosio hd, its only cosio. Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks

hey i found the problem just need to make a new installer small mistake on my end it should fix your problem

Thanks

•  

As I play with around 200 mods I started a new game with the minimum load order you mentioned in your discription. The effect is the same, no collision of vagina and breast. In all in one as well now, but uunp is vagina working and I have all mods at  the same place in the load order. I have also checked that I have the right prerequisits. I have no idea whats wrong here. The earlier cosio versions always worked, but it seems starting from 4,0 or hd version the problem started. HDT physics extension is right before the clam mod and is the latest version may 16, 2014. No idea where the failure here is.

2 hours ago, Orlando53 said:
  On 19.4.2018 at 11:19 PM, Orlando53 said:

Thanks

Thanks

•  

As I play with around 200 mods I started a new game with the minimum load order you mentioned in your discription. The effect is the same, no collision of vagina and breast. In all in one as well now, but uunp is vagina working and I have all mods at  the same place in the load order. I have also checked that I have the right prerequisits. I have no idea whats wrong here. The earlier cosio versions always worked, but it seems starting from 4,0 or hd version the problem started. HDT physics extension is right before the clam mod and is the latest version may 16, 2014. No idea where the failure here is.

Havok has stalled you need to save the game in a area with low FPS and CPU impact like a small room and no people in it then go to NMM disable all the mods in plugins all the ESM ans ESP except skyrim DLC Like Skyrim ,Update Dawn guard, Hearth fires ,Dragon born and Unofficial SkyrimPatch .then start the game make a new campaign with a female character go on till your binds are cut and then go to console type in COC qasmoke Save the game ..never delete that save ..quit the game  and activate all mods including cosio ..start the game and load the Coc qasmoke save ..then load your save with broken HDT  ....

Also if that does not work  look up the HDTphysicsextention Log in SKSE/PLugin and show it to me and also check what files you have in the SKSE folder every thing cosio HDT should be in there ?..lets make sure your mod installer is installing it correctly  ..also make sure you download Cosio Main 4.2 again i  had a mistake on it before

the only time when HDT may not work is when 1.Havok crashed normally after new mods installed that changes Mesh or HDT  2.the HDT files are not in the SKSE plugins folder 3 ..the wrong female body is used and 4 wrong male body is used ..The save game is expecting DAta from All in one that is now different and can migrate to new saves or any save you open after the problem started ...to make it simple sometimes Data from one save can migrate to other saves and mess it up ..thats why you need to use a clean save ...that is what the

coc qasmoke save  is for ...a save with no scripted mods .....

i use HDT hair mods to tell me when Havok crashed .the hair will stop working and not move ...Breast will  still move because it reverts to skyrim original Havok but will not have collision..

the problem here is you may not even know when your problem started because .you need to go back to before it happened ..Using the the COC qasmoke save creates the same conditions to reset Havok to use the HDTextention script and not the default Skyrim havok script..

It is absolutely important to make a clean save before you install or uninstall any mod that changes Mesh ,texture , HDT or that adds scripts

1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

what version of fair skin patch use ?

Fair Skin before he added cbbe for SSE

Demoniac 1.12 CBBE

Mature skin 2 cbbe  2.0 ..

the reset should still work as they have changes to face and SSE cbbe only But i still recommend Cosio Textures

3 hours ago, GoldenDragon said:

Been splitting hairs trying to figure out what's causing this issue for me here:

Hide contents

zsipje.jpg

Anyone know what's causing this?

Also as a sidenote i've been trying to get the vagoo to look almost exactly like this and would appreciate some help:

Hide contents

jthqht.png 

where is that from ?

and the deform is you are not using the correct Xp32 skeleton Use Groovtama version

When it comes to converting armours couldn't you instead replace the exsisting body using "Load Reference" delete the bad bones then save as a new file. If I am right that would skip having to copy the nifs, load them in, copying bone weights and then conforming. Or is this just a really stupid idea.

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

Fair Skin before he added cbbe for SSE

Demoniac 1.12 CBBE

Mature skin 2 cbbe  2.0 ..

the reset should still work as they have changes to face and SSE cbbe only But i still recommend Cosio Textures

your texture is based in leynda texture but the mole .... i hate it , i like clean one , and i can add mole via racemenu or slavetat

another note: when i use soul gem oven 3 with the cbb++ body without any colision , the belly not deforme

but with your mod i get defomred

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

where is that from ?

and the deform is you are not using the correct Xp32 skeleton Use Groovtama version

this is your mod tweaked with slider and the skin is pure or fair skin and lighting , the guy is screenshooter !!, it will not show like that in gameplay or colision

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

your texture is based in leynda texture but the mole .... i hate it , i like clean one , and i can add mole via racemenu or slavetat

another note: when i use soul gem oven 3 with the cbb++ body without any colision , the belly not deforme

but with your mod i get defomred

yes because gem oven uses low poly tri file ..the preg scaling has nothing to do with they body .it does not use the preg slider on the body ..Preg mods needs to adept  their mods ..i will work on a clean texture in the future i want to add options for 3d pubs

3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

this is your mod tweaked with slider and the skin is pure or fair skin and lighting , the guy is screenshooter !!, it will not show like that in gameplay or colision

can you give a link to this guy please ...to be honest my textures skills on colour maps are not the best ..im focused on the Normal maps thats more 3d ..i can see he use Zbrush and used real vagina pics to layer on it .i tried my self but i cant get the shading correct .but this guy knows his shit

3 hours ago, Shiranui_Mahamayah said:

When it comes to converting armours couldn't you instead replace the exsisting body using "Load Reference" delete the bad bones then save as a new file. If I am right that would skip having to copy the nifs, load them in, copying bone weights and then conforming. Or is this just a really stupid idea.

it takes longer to use reference and some time the sliders stop working ..i can do Armour conversion in 5 min

Hello everyone, this mod seems great, but I have one serious issue. Previously I've installed COSIO 4.0, but there was a problem with body collisions not working for my character, therefore I gave up on this mod and waited for an update. Now, after installing COSIO 4.2, all its requirements and patches collisions seems to be working fine, but my character or other NPCS skin is really messed up (SEE THE PICTURE). Does anyone has an idea what I did wrong and how to solve this problem? I've tried installing both high and low res settings but with no avail, previously with 4.0 version I didn't have this problem.  

TESV 2018-04-22 22-01-13-45.bmp

50 minutes ago, Player5005 said:

Hello everyone, this mod seems great, but I have one serious issue. Previously I've installed COSIO 4.0, but there was a problem with body collisions not working for my character, therefore I gave up on this mod and waited for an update. Now, after installing COSIO 4.2, all its requirements and patches collisions seems to be working fine, but my character or other NPCS skin is really messed up (SEE THE PICTURE). Does anyone has an idea what I did wrong and how to solve this problem? I've tried installing both high and low res settings but with no avail, previously with 4.0 version I didn't have this problem.  

TESV 2018-04-22 22-01-13-45.bmp

well cosio texture have no Tan lines so it is not Cosio texures ..i look like what ever texure that is from is over whelming your  Vram or has incorrect compression ..most likely teh files are to big

On 4/20/2018 at 9:22 PM, alambeard said:

i think i know why HDt is better some how i swapped the light and Full HDT folder  so you are really running light not full

On 4/23/2018 at 1:27 AM, scivirus said:

i think i know why HDt is better some how i swapped the light and Full HDT folder  so you are really running light not full

Yes, I've checked it now with new "light" (actually full) HDT and fps actually got worse than before - I barely get 1 fps in crowded room now.

And the hdtFingers.xml causes the main fps drop, as it was before.

Well... you probably should be more careful and double check folder structure in future releases :smile: