Possible Malicious Redirect on LL

thegamezguy1

So starting today every time I get on the website without having PeerBlock on I have my AV come up with a Infection detection.  Here is an Image of the AV screen with most of URL had to have as an attachment sorry also have no idea if this the right place to report it.

post-108317-0-53950100-1427657365_thumb.png

I would run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware remover to remove any spyware/maleware. It's free and the best one that I have found. Chances are you picked up something from somewhere.http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Going say yeah your right had a fake browser somehow installed on my computer which somehow mange not even appear as a program like they normally do look like Avast failed to quarantine all of it.

Avast is virus remover it removes viruses from your machine malewarebytes is a malware and spyware remover it removes malware and spyware from your computer. Each can only find what it is designed to find. That is why it is always best to run your virus remover first then after it is finished run malewarebytes to catch anything else.

Avast is virus remover it removes viruses from your machine malewarebytes is a malware and spyware remover it removes malware and spyware from your computer. Each can only find what it is designed to find. That is why it is always best to run your virus remover first then after it is finished run malewarebytes to catch anything else.

Turns out it wasn't what malewarebytes picked up as same thing happend to day and scanned with both avast and maleware and nothing came up url attached as before.

post-108317-0-52567200-1427728984_thumb.png

Archived